Belial's strange message

Wow that’s a powerful post, I’m glad you opened up about that! Sorry for late reply been away from the net for 4 days. Also a lot of what youre saying sound like you had a seriously messed up encounter which is bizzare as well because it is soo similar to my experience but in a different way! There is a reason to this madness I’m sure, I’m going to read and reply to your second post now.

1 Like

I’m blown away @Belabereth. That’s an amazing experience! Awesome! I knew he would come through. He does play rather rough with you, wow. Really glad you told me that. Syncronicity at its finest. Belial started to go through for me as well recently AND showing me exactly all the things and people that are wrong and should have no place in my life.

I’m too attached to them tho, so me being a lazy twat figured “hmm maybe I should work with Belial… He can make sure I get a new job get rid of the old one, he van also make sure the people that need to go will go.” Hahaha can only laugh now at my puny a tempts at planing and giving my life responsibility away to a demon so I don’t have to do anything myself. Guess what happened? Nothing.

Still have the same job, same relationships etc. I asked Belial what’s up. He said that he is well aware that it is what I wanted him to do, but I wouldn’t learned a thing if he did everything for me therefore he said do it yourself. Quit your job, be a man. No taking the easy route this time. (I have been there for 4 years it is a dead end. But I do really like everyone there and they like me.) So as you see @Belabereth Same experience different sides of the spectrum. Different lesson for everyone.

He did say don’t worry I will come through with a new job, secondary income whatever you want but you have to learn this lesson. I’m a bit of a pain, as I ask him stuff until he explains everything to me.

I am quite new to it all. Still struggling to keep a daily meditation practice. But I know I can trust him, so I am slowly getting where I need to be. So glad I made this post in the first place…

Also your experience matches extremely with what jd temple and e.a koetting have been saying about Belial and how he is like lately. I think it was E.A that said recently that Belial sort of possessed him partially and he exploded at a few people in his life that were full of shit, treating him badly etc. to show E.A how his life should be. It’s his nature to expose fraudulent people in your life and he will show you that in all sort of ways. That has been my experience exactly.

PS. I do feel like I develop more and more clairvoyance recently scary stuff but extremely exciting.

Also I almost never banish, don’t use a circle or triangle, but not because I don’t believe in it. Just because of my laziness and Belial called me out on it in a way.

Much Love ~God

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for reading my posts and hearing me out. Getting this off of my chest allowed me to step back and think of the synchronizes as well as focus on where he is leading me. . . I also worked my job four years before I snapped. And before that. . my old job 4 yrs. I am a master number 22 which reduces to 4. I am in my second house with an address of 4. I do not normally think this way. He sometimes controls my thoughts I believe.

@God It seems that we are indeed working with the same spirit just reacting differently towards it. . . I believe that I am in the beginning stages of possession now. He is telling me that when you are ready to end your limitations he will guide your hand like he has done mine. You just have to make the first move. You know this.

I had a dream that I was traveling to my enemies homes and strangling them in their sleep. My eyes were glowing red as I wrapped my hands around their necks. I just learned these two people in particular are having experiences. Both of them have been hurt .

I have a interview at this job opp tomorrow. I also just ran into some money. Just enough to pay the bills.

Thanks everyone. @God stay in touch with me. . . .

Hail Lucifer. Hail Belial.

2 Likes

@Kitta It could be that you approached him while in a much better position in life than others. My life was in need of some serious changes. It is just very dramatic to have your whole life turn upside down in a week. As well as going from a quiet home to spirit energy everywhere and nightmares and voices hehe

The love may be something you are not ready for in his eyes. You can see that I also had trouble with him wanting to do whats best for me and not what I wanted.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Belabereth
Thank you for getting this message to me. I really appreciate it. Man… so many similarities I’ve been stuck at my job for 4 years as well. My second house also was no.4 It’s so similar like it’s planned or something.

The most mind blowing is the fact that I have two or three people that I consider adverserial towards me, wouldn’t call them enemies but I know lately if they have done or said something that was against me or intended to cause me pain in non physical way. I just get this feeling like I know their thoughts and they are not friendly :sweat_smile: Well…

Two(!) of them had been having throat problems lately! Have been coughing and being ill for about two-three weeks now. And complained that they both can’t sleep at night… seriously I freaked out a bit when I read your post Balbereth. Maybe Belial possessed you and he’s disposing of both of our enemies through you at night…

When it comes to my own life, I am struggling quite a bit with change of this magnitude even tho I’m convinced in my head of what I should do and what I want to do (same thing) My thoughts and words are aligned but my actions… It’s like somethings blocking me from what I want to do and I suspect it’s myself somehow.

I’m really glad Belial has been so understanding to my limitations and I think he really understood my situation as he read my mind.

Hail Belial! Hail Lucifer! Hail Marbas! (He’s awesome too very underappriciated)

Love to you all ~God

3 Likes

Here I am four days later lol.

I come here today to tell you, @God, that Belial had indeed possessed me. My original work with him is now completely over and I have had no more nightmares, spirit voices or paranormal activity otherwise since I asked him to depart. Besides him dropping in on me once during Kunda yoga. . . .

I since have gotten a great job, reconciled relationship with my mother (which brought me to tears), and seem overall more respected by those around me. I am truly happy for the outcome of the working.The two enemies I mentioned before have been completely removed. I also had a random person in my family removed from my life, who I found out today was planning on negative action towards me. But they didn’t get the chance to because they were stopped in their tracks. Violently I might add.

You already know this but, you have nothing to worry about. If your workings with Belial are strong he will continue to protect you, even after. And he may pop in randomly to ask for an offering. In my experience, if you refuse, he will get it his own way.

You are not being blocked. It is kind of like Belial puts you on pause while he moves the game pieces around you to clear the path for you. IT IS terrifying. But even though we have fear and doubt let him do his work. And honor him often if he is in your life.

This has given us both some serious insight to how reality really works. This plane can be manipulated to your liking, over time.

Hail Belial! Hail Orobas! Hail Marbas! :wink:

Much respect

6 Likes

When I approached him I was in a very bad position in life. Even terrible I could say. If I think better He approached me actually. I was working with Lucifer/Satan which he acknowledged me and “passed” me to someone else to deal with me. Then Belial came through. And I work with him since. He is verrrry veeerry patient and understanding regarding my “shit”.

4 Likes

Welcome back brother! @Belabereth
Tell me everything about that possession you just went through! Sound amazing. I’m so glad everything is working out as it should now! Gives me hope as well. Thanks for sharing your experience with me man.

I still feel on pause I guess, every time I try to meditate or do an evocation I just can’t. Either I get preoccupied with some bullshit and run out of time to do it or I try to do it and something comes up that I need to take care of and I end up not doing what I know I should be! I feel like I should do something, hate being so stuck. Any ideas what I can do?

@Belabereth
PS. What do you mean when you say violently stopped in their tracks? :smile: Sounds amazing!(if they really intended on causing you harm that is)

When it comes to offerings I usually light a small candle for Belial daily just as an appriciation token for all his help.

I can’t wait for my life to turn out as great as yours did recently! If its not too much trouble, and you see Belial any time soon ask him if he has a message for me, as I’m having some difficulty tuning in to the right frequency to communicate with spirits for at least a week now… but I do see shadows following me everywhere.

Much love and respect
~God

@Kitta Wow I am glad to hear Belial has been working for you in such a positive way! He never approaches me with any form of patience understanding lol but he comes through eventually with what I ask for. If I work for it.

@God The possession I don’t really want to talk about here because I did things that could potentially get me into trouble, sorry.

I do not know what is best for you in your situation, but I will offer some advice. Get serious about developing your will. Get up extra early and meditate. If you cannot concentrate, then get away go outside or somewhere quiet and-start practicing yoga. 20 mins of yoga then meditate. Early morning and late night. Consider eliminating a mundane form of existence for one that is conducive to ascent. If you watch a tv show more 30 min every night, then give it up. Video games? Cut them out of your life. Anything that doesn’t help you to express yourself or reach your goals. Use that time for developing your spiritual abilities. Chant mantras or enns instead of stressing about what will happen next. Live in the eternal moment, instead of “yesterday” or “tomorrow” . These are limitations. Belial appreciates actions as these as it shows your are serious about changing your life. Unfortunately, until you put in some serious work, it will be very hard to have reliable and consistent spirit communication. I learned the hard way, and I believe that everyone has to. You know this already.

Do not entertain any entities other than those you seek to work with. Think hard about your next move in life and try to manipulate those people who mean little to you. Lie to them all day everyday if you have to(but keep their “trust”), as long as it gets you where you need to be as a black magician. . .

BTW. I am not telling you how to live your life lol. Just giving you some examples of how to really get the ball rolling and create change. At least how I have. . .

PS. Wife left him, then he got into a terrible car accident. Then this person came and apologized to me because they felt they had “bad karma” for wanting to hurt me and just an overall bad feeling. All in 24 hours. Coincidence? haha

Respect to all.

2 Likes

Thank you for this life lesson @Belabereth I shall do that. What an amazing experience. I’m really glad you told me what happened I know it can be a bit hard being so open about your life and experiences but it is definitely invaluable for everyone reading. Thanks again man.

I think I figured it out. I got too much into something that didn’t help me ascend in any way it was just quick and empty gratification. Your post helped me to get this conclusion. The spirit activity went batshit insane when I was figuring it out, I don’t normally see spirits but I saw like 9 swirling round my bedroom it was hard to distinguish them.

I’m excited because I know I’m on the right path now. I have been quite confused about my life and what I should do with it. I think I understand it all better now. Time to make shit happen! :smiley:

Much love and respect fellow magicians ~God

1 Like

@God I will surely let you know when I run into Belial again.

I wish you the best with your endeavors!

Respect

1 Like

Came across this thread. Amazing!
I’ve been reading similar things and contradicting information on Belial. He is patient with some, with others all holy hell break loose.
I found this amazing art work on Deviant art.
This guy has created art work representing all 72 Goetic daemons. Beautiful work. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing dude! I love it. I would recognize this dude anywhere! Its Belial alright.

1 Like

Could you help me or tell me how to contact him?

Welcome @ebe9. Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our New Magician and Introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have, It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I can’t refuse a question like that, gladly my friend :wink:

Sit in complete darkness and meditate, once you feel like you are in a different state of mind chant Lirach Tasa Vefa Welc Belial in your mind or out loud, you should get into a nice telepathical contact with the King. He’s always glad to help out as long as youre willing to improve yourself.

2 Likes

This is an old thread but gods I can’t help but to post.

I find this a very interesting and unique thread on Belial and I can’t help but to feel there might be some odd connection from Alhazred (the book that Nyarlathotep appears) and Belial.
The Necronomican card deck that goes with the book was my very first card deck that I owned that I have gotten years and years ago. I felt a immediate connection to it and the book. No other deck that I owned ever spoke to me like that. I also found this a HUGE coincidence that not only I had this HUGE urge to recently buy the book and cards again and this deep pull to continue to work with him. At first I just thought it was my love for more underworld feel and the whole aspect of ancient lore but not only my cards literally just came but I just found this post. I definitely feel there is something just not sure what. :thinking:

Belial helped me before I invoked him as well. I’ve been wanting to stop being a pushover and become aggressive and successful in business. I just got an amazing job and I’ve felt so much stronger mentally and emotionally. Belial is amazing. I did an invocation last week and have him my blood. Truly amazing.

3 Likes