Belial's strange message

Oh my :joy::sweat_smile:
I really am so sorry. If you ever need to vent I got 2 ears for ya.

2 Likes

@rin that is very nice of you. I will keep that in mind. :blush:

2 Likes

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @Belabereth! I agree! Experience that is so similar yet different. Would you mind sharing the details of what happened with you and Belial?

Of course. I will try to give you the shortest version possible.

I spent the past 4 years working on my ascent and getting 2 college degrees.
I just graduated with a degree in counseling and wanted to quit my bs job that got me through college. I will also add that this job is where I met many people who helped me on my ascent and introduced me to different paths. However the stress of the job was really getting to me -death threats, police getting called weekly, fires being set.

I invoked Belial and he caused some sort of mental breakdown in me. I have a degree in counseling-I am very calm collected person. I cried, had anxiety and nightmares every night. I quit smoking weed and cigs cold turkey. Replaced these with alcohol. I invoked Belial again and asked what is meaning of this.
His reply was that he is apart of me now and he can operate better through me whilst drinking. -I called BS. Then offered a pact of a new job (specific job even used names of hiring manager involved) for a bottle of cognac, up front, and blood after I begin the job. I poured the cognac all over a rock devoted to him with his sigil painted on it. I entered a powerful trance and sliced a tomato for him and also offered half a cigar. All of the offerings I burned with the pact and buried next to a rotting tree stump.
I never really exited this trance and got into a huge fight at my job, calling out some people who then tried to threaten me. I quit. My SO lost work the same day. Family and friends are attacking me saying I’ve been making stupid decisions. Her family is looking down upon me for not being able to provide for her.

Anxiety and depression has been x10 nearly crippling. My SO says the energy around me is scaring her. My two best friends are saying that im giving them nightmares. I have entertained 6 interviews yet had no call backs. I have bothered the hell out of the hiring manager Belial is supposed to influence for me.

It seems like I am developing clair-audience even when not in trance. I’m hearing and seeing spirits more often everyday. People are saying really prophetic things to me and staring blankly. His power is immense and he is the puppeteer to ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE. I’m really trying to move forward and do better for myself in life. It just seems that Belial has done more harm than good for me. Now I can barely focus on invocation or let alone meditation because he forces his negativity onto me.

I realize that he wants to take everything from me. I haven’t been able to pay the bills. I’m going to lose my house and my fiance. Belial will go silent when I ask what I need to do. Yet continue to tear my relationships apart and influence my behavior.

That is at least half of what is going on. The pact ends tonight. I know that he is powerful enough to come through, but not sure why he hasn’t. He won’t get any blood.

I am going to record his responses and post.

2 Likes

That seems so strange, have to ask, are you sure it’s him?
I’ve definetly heard of him ripping someone apart but I don’t get the alcohol; he hates addiction.

I’ll be very interested to see what happens.

2 Likes

Yea. . . . .Im not 100 percent sure that It is Belial. Maybe I misunderstood and he was saying that he enjoys alcohol as an offering

And I dont feel completely safe trying to invoke again tonight. I really feel like things are going to get nasty.

It is something that I have to do

1 Like

How are you calling him?

Using Conolly’s method. Simple circle and triangle with demonic names painted on edges. I usually draw the sigil on scrying mirror but in this case I used a large flat rock with his sigil painted on in red nail polish. I made this rock and charged it for weeks before I invoked him.

1 Like

From what I’ve read and heard that should be him then.
I wonder what his plan is?
I’ll say he’s the best liar I’ve seen :wink:

2 Likes

One of his Titles is The Lord of Lies I believe.

1 Like

The energy is strong, and hard to control. Everyone around me seems to be possessed. I feel like I am living in 3rd person it is super weird. Also like a constant deja vu time doesn’t exist feeling :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Cleanse and banish.

2 Likes

Why? I have developed what seem to be new spiritual abilities? And what if this is just a test before he drops a huge treasure in my lap. . . .

I’d hate to have gone through all of this for nothing. Right now I am close to having nothing anyway. . . .

Should I cut my losses? :pensive:

1 Like

Cleansing and banishing shouldn’t cancel anything out. It should help you focus on just him.

3 Likes

Actually. . . My close friends and myself have been experiencing quite a few human spirits since my pact. I never though of a banishing as a means to clear these things out. When I first enter the circle this afternoon I will do just this. Command all away from my life until I can figure out Belial’s greater message for me.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to thread jack. But I wanted you to know what happened between myself and Belial, @God so that maybe it can help validate your experiences in some way. Or connect us through this entity. Idk, I feel like you need to know.

I invoked the spirit at the end of our “pact” and meant to record his responses. I got carried away almost immediately and forgot to. I invoked some unnamed infernal powers to banish and cleanse my home/aura. Belial showed up before I even called his name. This is roughly what happened.

Belial- Laughter. (the room gets really dark and I see a black mist around me, why i forgot to grab my pen lol i was spooked)

Me- Why did you take from me and not provide for me what I asked?

Belial- A grain of sand can not fathom its own insignificance. Even when washed away by the waves. Laughter.

I begin getting flashes of memories in the third person, like i’m outside watching events occur. Belial is trying to convince me that he has been watching me.

He then describes to me, telepathically that emotion and will are different entirely. That man wastes his life on programmed desires and told to follow his “heart”. This contradicts the will, which he shows me naturally seeks expansion of consciousness and ascent. He basically tells me that he knows what I want, but I must develop my will and see through petty emotions before I can seek these things out.

I have an epiphany that I have never truly been in any danger. The job and people that I was convinced I needed in my life-I did not. He confirmed that he has indeed been manipulating everyone around me, and causing the spirit activity. He showed me opening the door and familiars pouring into my home. The two others that I perform invocations with I have met with everyday lately. He showed us, in the distant future, performing an elaborate rite in the woods-then interrupts the vision

I see red eyes in the mirror.

Belial- Your Blood is already mine. It always has been. The tribulations faced are but a sliver of what exists on this plane. What you seek will be yours. . . . .when the will has developed the means.

I can feel changes in me. Weird feeling like a snake uncoiling inside me. I get almost sick to the stomach.

Me-Belial I will not give you blood until you see this through. I will not back down.

I cant remember what I heard, It was like a full sentence growling and laughing at the same time.

The invocation ended abruptly. This was my first full Q&A with this entity and it was hard to stay focused. He almost manifested completely. . . . .Its hard to decipher some responses its like I was hearing half in my head/out loud or it was switching. My ears were ringing and popping.

Two hours later in the middle of the night I got a call from a friend with a really good job offer. . . .

Also a pack of wolf spiders took over my yard. I think they represent a legion of demons here to protect me. Wishful thinking? lol

8 Likes

Focus

Lol not that does sound like Belial.
I’m not surprised, he likes to show you not tell you want needs to be changed.

At least it makes sense to you now and I’d say stick with it, it might still be a rough road but Belial will get you there.

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand the dramatic manifestation for some people. While Belial did dramatic changes in my life and did fight my resistance to change a lot, all the changes were for the best and everything I asked he did for me. Except 1 thing tough, no “love”and no man in my life. He didn’t want to deal with that and each time I ask about it is like he goes nuts and answer weird…
Other then that I can say he was only nice and fulfilled all my requests, no dramatic appearances…

1 Like