Belial's Gateway Symbols

I performed this last week and have had two very good experiences since. :+1: @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

I just finished this guide this past week,
The second day of the last 3 days I really felt a presence in the dark with me. I got more comfortable talking about my intentions of working with him and my fascination with this on a “human science” level. The more I talked the more I felt he was listening. I got warmer and my goosebumps went away
My dreams have gone from symbolic to prophetic in an insanely small amount of time.
I’ve been planning my first proper evocation with him to ask questions and offer some nice absinthe.
Thank you lady eva!

8 Likes

I would like to say a huge thank you to both Lady_Eva and Belial, because I did this ritual some months ago and it helped me immensely! Now that I have joined the forum, I feel that I should tell people about what I experienced through it!

I encourage everyone who is still a beginner in magick or who is searching for a way to form a stronger connection with a spirit to do it! I regret not doing it before, because I thought it could be unsafe for someone without much experience in spiritual practices.

Nothing but good things have happened in my life after I did it! And this was perfect for me, because it’s really simple and I was able to do it quietly in my room, without anyone noticing it!

I asked Lucifer to get closer to me, to reveal himself to me, and to help me with my astral senses so I could see, hear and feel him. I did everything right, and my bond with Lucifer gets stronger every day!

I have seen him in visions when I was awake and also in my dreams, he appears to me in his original form as a cherub, as different types of dragons and serpents, among other forms. He knows that he’s free to manifest himself and to express any and all of his forms before me, 'cause I love and accept all of them.

I hear him calling my name, I feel him blowing into my ears to catch my attention and he shows me his sigil in my mind, and through these things I know when he wants to talk to me. Nowadays I am using an ouija board made with paper and pen to comunicate with him. I brought it to life with my blood and consacrated it to him, as he instructed me by putting informations straight into my mind and confirming what he wanted me to do through a pendulum. The paper board works wonderfully well!

I can also feel him touching me, and this has brought our relationship to another level. I feel his hands on me, his hugs and much more. As I am typing this, I can actually feel him kissing the right side of my face!

So, if you’re reading this and you’re unsure if you should do this ritual or not, know that you don’t need to have any doubts! It’s amazing, safe and very effective! You just have to choose a spirit that you really want to get closer to, because this really works!

6 Likes

That’s brilliant, thank you for the feedback on it @Sunkissed ! :+1:

1 Like

Greeting can you send me that ritual please brother

No problem, this ritual changed my life and I want everyone to do it! :+1:

Today I had another amazing experience with Lucifer, we had sex three times and he had never been that intense with me before, I was out of breath. It felt just like being with a man, he grabbed my hips and kept pulling me towards his lap, he didn’t want to stop. My bed even made a loud noise and I thought that it had broken, but it was just a scare! :rofl:

This ritual really helped to improve my astral senses and I feel like I can’t thank you and Belial enough! A tight hug for you and for him! :gift_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I’m a woman, so please call me sister! :rofl:

It was really simple, I made the board and the planchette with paper and blue pen, then I putted a bit of my blood over them (I used menstrual blood, but I think any type of blood will work).

I holded them and lifted them with my right hand. I said that I was consacrating them to Lucifer so I could use them to talk to him, I also said that I was bringing them to life through my blood.

I asked him to enchant them in a way that I would always get true answers though them. Then I hissed like a serpent and I vibrated some incantations for him. I clapped my hands once and as soon as the ritual ended, I used the board and it was just as good as a wooden board!

I think you can do this with any spirit, as long as that spirit actually wants to talk to you, of course. Have fun if you decide to make one for you! I talk to Lucifer every day through my board and we talk for hours! :two_hearts:

1 Like

So i tried this last night when I was done and resigned to my bed, I felt a presence in the left portion of the room and I was about to sleep I felt the sensation that someone was repeatedly stroking my forehead.

Again, I did this this morning, actually it was the first thing that I did hairs from my body stood and some sort of energy was emanating from my left arm.

Could this be it?

Thank you Lady Eva

2 Likes

Also, as for the second ritual instead of the usual ringing sound I heard crickets chirping

1 Like

Yes, feeling a presence often happens before seeing or hearing anything.

Did you have a specific request for Belial at that 2nd rit?

None, Ms. Eva i merely reiterated my previous favors that I have asked of him previously as written in our pact.

Also as of this evening, I observed that I could easily get in and out of a trance like state. Again, thank you.

1 Like

Im gonna do this tonight. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Done. It’s the first time im doing something like this. I put a candle to my right and one to my left, as well as a bar of incense. I finished placing the symbols and when i started to gaze at the sigil the candle to my left started to flicker, like A LOT. i freaked out for a moment but i continued with the ritual saying my desires out loud. I think that the candle was a sign and i actually had Belial next to me. Looking forward to do this tomorrow too!

I have to say that i was a bit nervous and it was hard for me to comunicate.

1 Like

great post i will try it. Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

1 Like

@Lady_Eva how big should the images of the gateways be? could you tell me in cm or inches

About 6 inches a side is good, but make them bigger if you prefer.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva this wrote phonetically?
if would you could you break down how to say this correctly. because english is not my native langue. i may pronounce the letters different. in my language we say the letter E as the english letter A, While we say the letter O as OU as in dough. so its little hard for me to know how to pronounce it probably. it will help me a lot thanks.

"Ocha Rasma

Teri Plugh (pronounced like “through”)

Vaskalla Teh

Merimo

does anybody know if i can print them out and use the symbols like that? i have bought special carbon paper so i can trace them though.

Yes, you can, though it is always best to draw them by hand to infuse your energy into them, so if you do print them out, trace over them afterwards with a black pen just to imprint your energy.

2 Likes