Belial's Gateway Symbols

yeah trace them with intent. but i dont know what my intentions must be. maybe the overal purpose of the symbols it self i guess

Just trace over them with the intent of putting your energy into them. The act of drawing/tracing them does this naturally, that’s why handwriting is a powerful magical link. You don’t have to hold any specific thought in mind.

3 Likes

i think if i hand draw them. the proportions dont get exactly like the images provided. and since i dont know about the mechanics of the symbols. i want to act on the safe side. but now i think of it i could do both and experiment with them both. i.e. trace them over with special carbon paper on a empty a4 paper and trace that over with a thick black maker and also hand draw them. use one version 3 days wait 8 days and use the other version the next 3 days. thanks!

1 Like

Do you guys know if i can put my blood, nail and hair on the gateways for better connection? because i am using them and nothing is happening

No, I don’t recommend that, try using the curtain visualisation posted in that thread.

3 Likes

Nice! Might use this. Thank you! Belial was trying to give me some symbol a couple of days ago but every time I tried to record it I couldn’t get it right.

1 Like

ty for this post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad I found this post so i can tell you how wrong you are :laughing:

2 Likes

This evening I was really annoyed with certain things and I just closed my eyes and called to to King Belial, telling him that “I really want to evoke you but I’m a bit intimidated/afraid, please help”

And then I stumble on this thread.

Thank you King Belial :heart::heart:

do you think you need large sheets? because I drew the symbols and cut them out …:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That works. Lady eva has said even a 6x6 is fine

I’m using something even smaller. An A4 sheet divided into 4.

4 Likes

have you noticed any improvement? yesterday was my second day, until now nothing … I think we too have to work, meditate etc etc

2 Likes

Hey today will be my first day. I’ll share my experience here.

I’ve been meditating for a few years now, and my psychic senses have started to open, but I need more control over them and they need a ton of refinement. So I’m very optimistic.

3 Likes
  1. If I plan to use this as a part of Evocation with King Belial, does doing a Banishing beforehand with the GD LBRP count as something with God names and is it alright or advisable to do it beforehand?

2. Scenario #2 If I plan to do this exactly as it is and plan to use it to ask for opening my psychic senses, is it similar to Evocation and can be done at home? I ask because I don’t evoke at home. I have small kids (8 and 5).

Since Lady Eva isn’t here can someone please throw some light on this?

1 Like

Yes, you can do the LBRP before using this. I have done so.

Yes. You are opening the gates and bringing in Belial’s energies.

2 Likes

Ok so I finally got around to trying this and here is my experience

Day 1.

I made smaller symbols because I didn’t have a larger metal box to store it in and I didn’t want to store it in foil because I don’t like things to crease and crumple (I’m nerdy like that).

I did this as a full blown evocation complete with candles and my usual tobacco, alcohol and sweets offerings along with incense.

Although Lady Eva said this can be done any day or any hour I did this on a Sunday night at the appropriate planetary hour.

I banished and then cast my circle, then I laid the symbols out as mentioned in the process. Even before I laid the symbols out and turned the lights off, I felt something looking at me.

As soon as I turned the lights off, I felt a stronger presence. Now I’m not a beginner but I’m no adept as well and having performed several evocations by now I have never felt such a strong presence right from the get go.

As soon as I sat down lit everything and recited the incantation and barely got through one repitition, I felt extremely strong presences around me. I say presences because it felt like it wasn’t just King Belial, but he’d got a bunch of spirits with him. I felt this blanket surrounding me, right at the edge of where the candle lights ended. I then opened the sigil which opened quicker than usual for me. I felt warmth on my body, crazy tingling. The tingling I felt was a little more than I usually feel during evocations. I also felt the usual pressure on my third eye.

Now what was different from other evocations was that I felt pressure in my ear canals and also on my eardrum. I also felt tingling inside my ears. All of this is new to me. Also the extreme presence of MULTIPLE spirits around me was uncanny and irrefutable. I could literally feel them at the edge of where the candle light ended.

When I came home at night, I felt funny in my ears and felt like I kept seeing stuff from the corner of my eye. Now this corner of the eye stuff happens often, but my ears were feeling very different, like something was happening in there, partially physically and partially in a different manner.

I had more experiences on Day 2, which I will share shortly.

9 Likes

This is a nice and simple operation that I have used many times. Most don’t use Belial for this, but he’s dam good with it. There’s a reason EA names him first on the list in his ‘Gatekeepers’ series.

He’s also amazing with divination/ I know Orobas is everyone’s first choice, and with good reason, but Belial is masterful with pendulum work. Just charge the pendulum with your sweat….

5 Likes

Ew gross! Couldn’t you charge it with something less stinky then sweat?

Other then the sweat thing, it’s nice to know he can also be called in for divination.

Seriously though… sweat?

3 Likes

OK I know it sounds gross…but wear it around your neck, (like a necklace) and then work out! Jog! Do something in the heat/ that makes you sweat :rofl:

If you look at his evocation keys in Demons of Magick a couple of them have to do with the body- one of them is the feel of cold sweat on your hot body, and the other is the smell of sex on the body!

Soooo, I got the idea to wear my obsidian pendulum when I work out and lather it up! :rofl: Worked like a charm!

Then- I got the idea to charge this steal pendulum I have with Belial’s sigil. Again- worked like a charm!!! I just let it hover over his sigil and it starts goin nuts!

6 Likes

Seems interesting… :slight_smile:
Will try this and give updates (if any)