Belial's Gateway Symbols

Weirder things have happened. This is the occult, after all.

Even if the sigils that he gave to you are no longer active, he may give inspiration to somebody else to draw up a different sigil, leading to a different Gateway, and therefore, re-energizing the magick that you cast whenever you first walked through them.

1 Like

Well i already have low lvl potergiest activity and a few huanted items im my place plus seems like lot magic been doing kinda draws them was wondering if makeing and maintaining these gateway specific to Beilial domain would be beneficial to me

Since he gave specific instructions, best thing is to evoke him and ask, or do some divination and request he guides the answer.

I would advise aginst doing it just to see what happens to be honest.

1 Like

I have to say that I agree, you should never do rituals with the stated goal of “seeing what happens.” That’s just a recipe for all different types of disaster.

Possibly, but without magickal experimentation you’d never learn anything new.

3 Likes

That really depends on what you’re experimenting on.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been known to take magickal risks, so I honestly cannot say I disagree with you here.

Would this be appropriate to use even if youre beginning a relationship with Belial? Maybe not as first contact, but afterwards?

The time to experiement is when you have the basics mastered, have spirit allies, and a method of divination. No offence to @MATT1976 but I’m not sure he’s there yet or he wouldn’t even need to ask about this, because he’d have asked his allies.

Walking before you can run is good advice, not all magickal mistakes can be fixed, or at least, not easily.

I’m not sure if this is addressed to me but things can get muddled up in text sometimes, so I’ll be clear:

• the gateway symbols are still working

• Belial gave specific instructions as to their use

• anyone who wants to use them in a different way needs to contact Belial

• if you cannot communicate with Belial, then it may be a bad idea to use his gateways in a manner he explicitly stated not to do. :man_shrugging:

Yes, definitely. He gave them to help beginners to facilitate contact, so they’re not an advanced thing, I explained this in the opening post. :+1:

3 Likes

No. Just in general.

1 Like

Cool, I know how ideas can get misread and “oh, I saw those symbols no longer work” could have crept in here, and maybe cost someone a route to quicker contact. :smiley:

I would never tell somebody not to use any technique to contact Belial, the dude has been way too beneficial for me.

1 Like

I do have a relationship with belial hes my patron ive posted about his help and blessing several times on blag
I do like get feedback and explore ideas
Unfourtly been so busy latly have not had much time to try or do much in way of the magical

Being new, I wonder if this is a beginner friendly type of ritual? I mean, to open your 2nd sight seems like a reasonable thing, if that is your intention? What do more experienced practitioners think?

1 Like

Yes, I would say this is a beginner friendly type of ritual. Not only that, but unlike a lot of old grimoires, there arn’t a bunch of expensive or hard to obtain items like custom robes and lion skin belts.
Also, unlike a lot of golden dawn/ crowley rituals, there isn’t this big emphasis on banishing, so it only makes sense that you put the symbols away.

2 Likes

Can confirm his intention was to help beginners, this is intended for that. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva, I did read the whole thread but someone cast doubt on that aspect earlier in the replies, so I figured I’d better ask, rather than get eaten alive, LOL :wink: Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following

It works perfectly!!!

Thanks @Lady_Eva

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itz racha Belial :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow, thank you so much. Nice to see that there are still people out there that think about others in this magical community. :heart:

4 Likes