Belial

Hi all,
I havent been on here much since I first joined and did my intro as we had a move and such. So just getting back into the boards. I have had a beautiful connection with Lucifer for years and worked with him and others for the past decade or so. I am diving deeper into my path and focusing on my growth as opposed to just maintaining, for lack of a better term. I did some work last night with Lucifer. This morning I was in the shower before work and had Belial make an introduction and he has been chatty off and on all day at work. I have some areas I am wanting to improve on and things I would also like assistance with. I am gathering that the exchange will be me giving up something (coffee, sugar etc.) from the communication. He actually came through clearer than anyone else I have worked with, including Lucifer. I found this so interesting. I am just curious how many others have had experiences with him, positive or negative? I am off to read through the boards as I am just realizing I should have before. However, I am still posting this so hope that is alright.

4 Likes

I worked with Lucifer too for years before Belial came to me.

I hear him clearly too sometimes, I am not someone that sees or hears much either, I tend to feel.

Like you, I had Belial come through clearly and often.

I have had positives from him, some may be uncomfortable at the beginning, but real growth comes from them.

I gave up Smoking for him and toxic relationships with certain people not wanting the best for me etc.

I like Belial, he is protective if he likes you and quirky. I enjoy the different ways he shows himself to me. He messes with your sexual side too sometimes so be prepared

Positives, he makes you strong if you can handle his techniques, gets rid of phobias, gets rid of persistent enemies in glorious ways, can be kind when you need it if you do not whine and act the victim,

He has done wonders for me personally.

9 Likes

Thank you, for taking time to respond! He is on me pretty hard right now about some bad habits, I know those must go. I have to take the evening to consider if I am ready and let him know. So I expect this to be hard, extremely challenging, amazing, life changing and rewarding. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes. Do it. He helps get rid of bad habits and bad people.

Know who you are and watch out for him showing up in dreams which are different to normal dreams, when you get one you will know what I mean.

Good luck, I do adore Belial and hope to hear more from your future with him

4 Likes

We had a chat and I am excited yet anxious. I will look for the dreams and let you know! Thank you again!

1 Like

Belial would understand caution at first, I was. Just be brave and show respect and give him a nice offering. I find he likes Large Black skull candles, red wine with blood in and raw beef steaks

2 Likes

I have been trying to figure out what to offer him! I appreciate this a lot. I was going to do wine with blood, yet he seemed to want more. I appreciate this info!

1 Like

Sacrificing bad habits and the like in his honour too. He likes this in my experience. Think what does not serve you and offer it to him.

3 Likes

I would just like to add to the great advice above that of he asks for anything beyond your means, it is likely a test to see if you will mindlessly obey or act as a sovereign being yourself (he asked me for a filet mignon and top shelf scotch my first go around…but he was happy with what I did give him, a good steak and beer). But he really does seem to care about those who he takes a liking to. He may be brutal a times or down right mischievous, but there is always a lesson to learn behind it to help you grow.

3 Likes

Thank you both! Last night, I had a very odd dream with him in it. It was very interesting and felt ceremonial. Rather different from experiences that I had with others, yet more real if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Yes, he is with you. I like his dream visits after evocations. I am used to them now.

The main thing I felt after evoking Belial was unexplained arousal over nothing at the most awkward of times like in Asda shopping or at work typing. I have never had this ever as I am quite asexual so he was experimenting with that side of me

2 Likes

That sounds very interesting to me. He is a very different presence than Lucifer. Which is interesting. He has been with me since I arrived at work just sort of guard like, I am not sure how else to describe it and things that shouldn’t be so easy, have been so far. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge on him.

2 Likes

I actually approached him because he terrified me the most…now I can’t see my path without his influence. I am actually going back to him in order to begin my Qliphoth pathworking. Strange how life can turn out right?

4 Likes

What is incredibly interesting to me, is I have been looking into this. I then receive your reply and an email about a deep discount on the course.

He sounds like he has helped you both in amazing ways along your path.

2 Likes

I think Belial knows I am talking about him as my printer just printed off his sigil twice. I tried printing on Sunday and could not work it and it just came through now. How weird

4 Likes

Lol that is awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, I seem to get the urge to write wherever I sense him around after mentioning him. So I updated my journal with an experience from him I am reflecting on.

3 Likes

I tried printing loads of stuff on Sunday and it wouldn’t do anything so I gave up.I left it on and it decided to print today his sigils. It is strange. I just bought him a taxidermy black scorpion as an offering so maybe it’s a sign ??? who knows

I won’t derail the topic also so good luck on your Belial adventures and keep us all updated

1 Like

So I am not derailing the topic, one experience I will note is that he seems to bring out personality quarks that you may have stopped doing for whatever reason but is a way to Express who you are. For me, it is writing

2 Likes

The topic is him and experiences with him, so you are both well within that. :slight_smile:

The scorpion sounds pretty cool. It is interesting you say writing as I used to write all the time and stopped years ago.

2 Likes