Belial

Nice :slight_smile: I stopped for years prior to Belial. I actually was about to quit the occult all together before I called to him (a nearly 13 year investment of my life at this point). I was in a very dark, dull existence. Finally had enough, deciding that any harsh lesson he may give (the source of my fear as I still had my family to lose as people say he can turn your life upside down) was better than the personal hell my mind became. He did turn it upside down, because now i walk my path and life is a passion burning brighter than ever, as well as my writing returning.

3 Likes

For me Lucifer and Beezlebub turned my life upside down last year or so. I am not sure why they all of a sudden did after years, yet they did. I was taken down to what I felt like was nothing emotionally and spiritually. I questioned my marriage, my career, my diet, lost friends, lost family members, money went badā€¦just a lot. Fast forward and my life is amazing. I am happy and content, my marriage is stronger than ever, I have a very low stress life. I have a few more areas I need to improve on and my desire has increased to go deeper spiritually. The areas I know have held me back spiritually. When I accepted this, that is when he came to me. So I am sure I will be taken on a wild ride again. It sounds like he has really done amazing things for you! I still think it is remarkable the similarities between the three of us.

5 Likes

Right, got to love it :slight_smile: I actually shared a recipe for an incense offering I burn for Belial if you want to check it out. Making incense is not everyoneā€™s thing but I thought, why not?

2 Likes

I will absolutely check it out. I find when I make items myself to use, it is better overall for my workings. Thank you!

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: just know that the recipe is not hard and fast. Tweak it however you wish. This was based around what I had available. Belial will appericate the work put into it.

2 Likes

This afternoon, I did an invocation with with him after dry fasting since last night. It was intense. I then was exhausted and passed out for an afternoon nap until my son got home and woke me up. Now rocking a pretty hard headache and preparing for some veggies and chicken. I feel different and my son commented the house felt different. So here we go :smiley:

1 Like

Well I had a rather interesting sexual dream with him this AM after my husband left for work and in between when I had to get up for workā€¦so about 2 hours. Figured Iā€™d share after the sexual heads up. Today the energy feels different around me.

1 Like

Well he has brought me WAY low. Actually made me extremely ill. Iā€™ve been suffering from a chronic illness for years and he knocked we so sick I demanded answers and finally got them. So Iā€™ve been trying to maneuver that. I know good things are coming. Just nowā€¦I am struggling, he told me he would strip me down and raise me up and he wasnā€™t lying.

C Iā€™ve never heard of Belial using a sickness on someone to strip them down and build them up again. Thatā€™s a new one for my books. What are you suffering with ?D