Belial really doesn’t like addiction

Just to add in my own experience. I used to have some nasty addictions. Working through the Qliphoth rid me of most of my conscious addictions

2 Likes

I’ve heard of the Qliphoth but never understood it. Could you explain so maybe it’ll catch my interest too?

2 Likes

Tree of life and tree of death. Husks of existence that are governed by arch demons. Inviting them into your life is a path towards Deification. There’s a lot to it. Most magi that have walked the path don’t regret it

3 Likes

Wow @Lamb-of-Hell-666, what a strong experience and it’s good that you face your addiction. I have that problem too and posted about it. You have to put work in yourself, but you need support to change.

1 Like

Thanks, I agree about support that’s why I’ve reached out here and to Belial. To get the best of both, ya know? Here and with friends is the gentle support and with him its the harsh suppor

If you don’t mind, could you link your post? I wouldn’t mind reading it though I did just look through your profile and saw that we have the same opinion over what “Veronica” did to Asmodeus’s sigil.

I personally liked that movie until I noticed that. The movie was nice and all, wasn’t that scary except for that one scene when the demon first appeared to her in her room (reminded me of something I personally fear).

1 Like

Here it is : I need your help to come clean

1 Like

Sounds great. Would you recommend any books on it? I know there are plenty but getting an opinion from practitioner is always better.

The fear i know, experienced it, not sure what it was but something slipped through one time.

On the other hand u can have power over parasites if you change your attention

1 Like

Thanks for the link. You worded all of that better then I ever good.

Are you getting anywhere with your addiction?

Yeah I’m always working on fear too, I’ve always been skittish because of coming from a bad home.

Funny how I walked in naive thinking all of this would all be a walk in the park and now the reality has hit that its easy for no one.

Well I got a fallback. Strange because I could handle it for weeks. Well I’m changing but not fast enough in my opinion.

So if you ever want a talk I’m here.

No, it’s not easy. It has to do with my character too. High sensitive.

1 Like

Asenath Mason. VK Jehannum are both very wise

2 Likes

I appreciate it. If you want to talk too, I’m here.

From what I learned it’ll take time and and I understand it helping with issues. Self harm (not only cutting), was the only thing to help me fully relax and clear my mind.

1 Like

Thanks. Oddly enough I was looking at books by Asenath Mason at one point.

1 Like

Agreed, I have two books from miss Mason. Very good material. And it’s for a good price on Amazon. I bought used books so they don’t get thrown away.

1 Like

Thanks @Borgy and @Kassapu, I’ll definitely get the book from Mason.

I agree, used books are alot better and shouldn’t be rejected.

2 Likes

And a very good price for me in Holland :wink: . Because we pay a lot of tax when it’s shipped from the US.

1 Like

Oh yes! Often times you scan read the energetic makeup of the person that was using it… In addition to that, you can also psychically download the comprehension they had of the material.

1 Like

I’ve thought to do that before. When I get the book, I’ll definitely try it but any tips on how to do it? I’ve never intentionally tried to feel somethings energy, its always just came to me randomly.

1 Like

You feel their energy and sort of step into their aura. From there you can download information into your ajna or crown chakra. Just be selective on what you download.

1 Like

Sounds familiar, it’ll be nice trying it intentionally this time.

1 Like