Belial on being a living god

I know

He was talking about human body. So I used that in my reference

Please don’t avoid this question anymore

Avoiding? no, your question just doesnt make sense, when you look at someone you dont just go “yeah I see struggle” if I see someone with no struggle I’d see everyday people who struggle is behind the scenes, even the happiest person could see no meaning in their life, hell there’s an entire belief system of life having no meaning so in the end your question has no real answer.

I am saying we know for sure that there is no struggle. And we are not talking about happiness. Let us say we created the entity. No internal or external struggle.

I’ll stop you here mate, all these situations you try to make to validate your point is just going in circles now.

1 Like

within this very sentence there is an implication that there can be Life without struggle.

Because you are misunderstanding a lot of what I am saying.

ok bye

Pretty much.

I mean, everything we do is fueled by an instinctive need for survival - not just for ourselves but for the human race. To do that we need to take care of ourselves on a physical, mental and spiritual level. If humans weren’t required to do anything to survive, then what would be the point of getting up everyday? If everything is given to us and we never had even small problems, then why even bother living?

Everyone has had struggles in their life. They can be as minor as stepping in dog crap or as major as losing a loved one. Just because there are people who seem to want for nothing, it doesn’t mean they don’t have their dose of problems too.

4 Likes

Yeah, me too.

I mean, ascension’s cool and all, but at the end of the day, we all got errands to run, taxes to pay and at least one mouth to feed. :joy:

5 Likes

Lol bills are such a pain xD

4 Likes

Hail, Belial.

I hear your call, and I shall answer. Synchronicity abounds, damn it all :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Prophet

6 Likes

@anon48079295 AND @anon84896414 what got on y’all’s nerves today? I’ve been reading a thread that’s just a debate on the meaning of Struggle.

1 Like

I’ve been contemplating this myself. When I think of a god, I think about the Norse gods as an example. I think of beings that hold greater sway over life, but not absolute control. The gods are still challenged. They aren’t free of problems. In fact, Odin and his travels is evidence for this claim.

To me, being a god doesn’t mean not having problems. It means having the power to face them. Buddhists and other members of the right hand path want to ascend to a higher plane. I have a feeling that place is utterly boring. But look at how the gods come down from their lofty pirch to be with us. We ascend so we may better enjoy this world.

In fact, being a god may actually mean you have more problems, maybe bigger. Though I hope being one means greater pleasures.

3 Likes

Hm, nothing? A debate isn’t really something negative. However, more on the idea that everyone has struggle and a meaningless life or a meaningful life in connection to what Belial said. Not really the meaning of struggle.

1 Like

One pattern I’m seeing here is the confusion between contrast and struggle. Life is full of contrast (unwanted things, situations, etc) that we vibrarionally attract from time to time. Struggle only exists in the mind. The reason Belial says what he says is because for a lot of people, things, goals, desires, etc aren’t really valuable unless one struggled or suffered for it! We even expect to struggle or suffer for our deepest desires or our biggest goals.

Anyway I’m dealing with a slight fever so I’ll leave you guys to continue with your debate.

5 Likes

“life is meaningless without struggles”

Yeah, I agree. It’s better to fight for food than go to a store and buy food

Good job belial
XD

Really needed to hear that. Like the independent cat. Thank you.

1 Like

‘Life is meaningless without struggle’… Yeah that’s Belial… He conveys that to me in so many ways.