Belial on being a living god

Today, Belial told me something interesting about “being a living god” that I wanted to share:

“Just because you become a living god, it doesn’t mean your troubles end there. It also doesn’t mean you have discarded all of your flaws. Be vigilant and don’t be lazy. Life is meaningless without struggle.”

24 Likes

This is true, to get stronger you need resistance. The trick seems very much to be knowing what is worth it, and what is not. How to stop fighting yourself on everything and instead put that energy towards how to either work with, around, or against the outside influences that keep you from living in alignment with your wants and needs.

At least for myself I often find I’m so angry and emotional at other people in my life, their habits etc, that when it comes to fix the problem I have 0 energy left. It’s also accepting that there often is no fixing the problem if it stems from other people being idiots, lazy, or toxic. Many people are just not anyone you should be wasting time or energy on if you 100% don’t need them for something important in your life.

9 Likes

Ngl I thought this was kind of obvious for people who followed that “become a living god” ideology. o.o

6 Likes

What does he mean by that? Does he mean that he view life without struggles as meaningless?
There are people who are perfectly happy sitting in their bed all day and eating. No struggles and they believe their lives have meaning.

1 Like

You do realize struggle comes in different forms correct? I don’t believe you’re that ignorant to assume those people don’t have struggles of their own.

1 Like

I never said those people that do that don’t have struggles.

1 Like

I am saying there are people who feel they would have meaning in their lives even without struggle.

1 Like

You literally said it in your comment.

2 Likes

Yes if they have no struggles.

1 Like

You didn’t say if they had no struggles you said these people have no struggles cause they “sit in bed all day and eat” lol.

4 Likes

I never said those people don’t. For example if there was some thoughtform in the astral plane whose only goal is to do what he wants. Let us say he wants to manifest food and eat it all day. and he does. There is not much struggle. Life is content and not meaningless

1 Like

That is not what I said at all. You are misunderstanding

1 Like

I mean mate, you literally did say that.

Also that example is horrible, thoughtforms literally struggle daily to exist because without someone or something acknowledging them they cease to exist.

3 Likes

I am saying if that is what they want to do. I explained it further with the thoughtform example.

1 Like

More like you are horrible at wording or you don’t know how to get a point across without going against your very point.

3 Likes

No the wording was correct.

1 Like

The condition was they were perfectly happy.

1 Like

My guy, this is literally a factual statement you made and even then your example is bad.

2 Likes

godform thoughtfom

I never said everyone who eats all day does not have struggles

1 Like