Belial on being a living god

Again, I was talking about beings who literally do not fit the very definition of struggles.For
example a fully functioning robot who is made to very easy tasks can do them 24/7 without struggles. Provided all the circumstances are arranged in that way. They have meaning and their life/existence is not meaningless.

Uh, a robot is a bad example as it’s not a living being. It’s a robot.

1 Like

Belial never specifically talked about living beings> Well robots could be created with signals and living things.

You can’t fake your point with that excuse as it says “becoming a living God” and towards the people here. Don’t try and pull things out your butt to make a point lol.

Doesn’t matter. I was not even talking about the original post at this time. i was replying to silverfirefly.
You can’t assume what I was talking about

They were talking about the original post about struggle lol. At this point you’re just trying to cover up your mess up lol.

You are missing the main point. That people can have meaning in their lives without struggles, if they possibly could ever find a way of living without struggles

No not really. i was defending my own point about the godform… By adding another example.

Do you think people can have meaning without struggles? Let us get back to the actual topic.

Struggles I think needs to be defined more clearly because they mean different things to different people and the variables are so vast.

Were assuming a lot of things but struggle as I see it is the constant betterment and survival of oneself by overcoming the ever changing landscape of adversity we live in.

2 Likes

Life’s meaning is the meaning you give it yourself, however, everyone struggles in some way, shape, or form, externally or internally, financially, emotionally, physically, mentally, there’s some struggle.

2 Likes

What about those who lose their ego?

I don’t believe in that so my point still stands. And no I don’t care what some random person said about them losing their ego in some book or text.

Again we are talking hypothetically as someone with no struggles. Do you believe they would have no meaning?

you are correct, there is always some sort of struggle, even catching a cold is a struggle your body experiences to free itself of that particular virus, your body itself struggles with it’s own delicate balance just so you can live.

3 Likes

For one you never stated hypothetically speaking, you’re just altering and adding things to what you say after you say it.

Yes correct humans have struggles, but we are not only talking about human life.

Are you serious? everything about our discussion is hypothetical. If you saw someone who had no struggles at all do you think they would have no meaning or not? Please answer the question.

Pretty much, so what I get from what Belial is stating is that just because you become a living god don’t assume that you are free of struggle as if all your worries cease to be at that point. That you still have ways to go and struggles to overcome.

4 Likes

Humans aren’t the only people with struggles :man_facepalming:

1 Like