Belial And Music? [Well... This is odd.]

I’ve noticed. He talked to me through lyrics.

1 Like

The majority of my messages with him have been through music lyrics, sound waves, and interviews / documentaries. Also. I’ve started to find interested in different aspects of magick outside of just rituals.

it really is a lovely sound. its just…theres no way to describe it it just has to be experienced. Belial loves to have karoke time with you if you invite him and hes in the mood. but Asmoday…his singing will put you into a trance with how hypnotic it is and the haunting melodies he sings in our launguages and the demonic tongue

4 Likes

Belial is strange. he really likes the baby shark song.

4 Likes

Lol, he’s expressed a likeness to sharks. More of his business side I believe. Cut throat businessmen are sometimes referred to as sharks here.

3 Likes

Yes. I have always loved all kinds of music and especially the lyrics are important to me but lately a song will pop up in my head or I’ll hear it on the radio or supermarket that I know is a specific message for me. Synchronicties. No I’m not crazy lol. So I started to communicate back with offering a daily song with meaningful lyrics. It has been well received.

1 Like

They really enjoy anything you pour yourself into. A song, a poem, a dance, a drawing, a meal, anything that you need to give of yourself to create or obtain.

1 Like

I use dance as a part of my “weaving the wyrd” ritual. I never thought about using it as an offering. What a wonderful idea. Thank you.

2 Likes

I do like music, but I don’t think I’ll ever fall so low as to become a SoundCloud rapper, so I’ll pass on this one.

Do you guys think Belial jams out to tears for fear?

Wouldn’t be surprised if Belial likes Tears for Fears. Honestly, he loves all genres and forms of music. Read some experiences here saying he pops up with accompanying hip-hop or rap music playing in the background. Most would say they heard the typical occult rock/metal songs from him. Personally, he used almost all types of songs as synchronicity with me, from local songs, rock, pop, power ballads, 80’s and 90’s music to even EDM, K-Pop and children’s songs. Heck, he even uses certain instrumental music at times.

3 Likes