Belial And Music? [Well... This is odd.]

I’m curious, how many of you have noticed that Lord Belial really really likes music?

I evoked him and ended up writing / making 15 different songs with ease. I’ve actually already sold the rights to 3. Kind of shocked how much he likes music.

I thought I’d share my evocation process for him…

Evocation of Lord Belial

Ingredients :

1. Computer
  2. Thetawave music
  3. Single black candle.
  4. Large mirror.
  5. Kundalini rug / Pentagram based rug.
  6. Earthy Smelling Incense
  7. Belial Sigil on a large piece of paper 11x17 or bigger.

Ritual Setup :

1. Place the black candle in the center of the rug.
  2. Place the mirror standing up, across from where you will be sitting.
  3. Light the incense.
  4. Hold up Belial Sigil towards mirror and sit opposite from it.

Ritual :

1. Begin by loading your computer with theta wave music. Preferably ones using Earth based tones like water / fire.

2. Focus on the sigil in the mirror. If your eyes begin to blur, let them. The goal here is to completely absorb his sigil into your minds eye.

3. Begin saying the evocation prayer / enn chant for Lord Belial.

4. Close your eyes and visualize falling into a hole in the Earth, once you begin to have your visions, you probably do not need to continue reading this.

4a. If you are unable to see the vision of sigil clearly / falling into the Earth. You need to work on meditation more.

4b. If your vision is slightly different, don’t worry, Lord Belial is a weird one.

1. Once you have completed your vision, you may be instructed to burn the sigil or fold the sigil. Follow the instructions you are shown.

2. Once the ritual is complete, give thanks to Lord Belial, place your offering in the center of the rug and close out your ritual.

Hope this helps.
If you have any questions regarding the ritual I used, please feel free to ask. It worked 100%.

8 Likes

That’s awsome!! Perhaps I should Invoke him to aid me with some of my songs.

There’s a grrat song about him by Darkthrone. Check it out.

2 Likes

haha I love Darkthrone. I actually make rap beats, but I tend to mix in Black Metal samples.

Stream Ryoko Ink aka Kyle Black music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud if you wanna check em out. The As Above So Below one was right after my Lord Belial evocation. (I think it may have been an invocation though.)

4 Likes

Dude that’s awsome because I’m getting back into Rap and use Rock influences at times. Perhaps one day we can work together on a song :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I mainly listen to rap but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Black metal lol.

2 Likes

Both are great genres.

1 Like

I find Belial to be incredibly apt at communication through music, as well as seeming to enjoy it. Asmodeus, Lucifer, and King Paimon are all very musical as well. Seriously get one of them to sing to you and you just melt. It’s lovely.

8 Likes

I zoned out for around 4 hours after my evocation and made those songs in that time frame. It was pretty intense.

King Paimon was the first goetia to contact me and how I ended up on this website. I just evoked him today so we will see what happens with him.

Even more crazy cause you named all of the Goetia I’ve worked with so far except for Lilith.

3 Likes

Lilith too. She loves to send songs to inspire and give comfort. This is one she gave last night.

2 Likes

Lord Belial seems to lose his shit to this song :

3 Likes

Haha this song you posted sounds like something Lilith would sing.

Good ole Spider Lady in the woods.

1 Like

Lol that’s funny as he often appears to me as a pitbull or bulldog. It fits his personality for sure.

3 Likes

Yea that song played after my evocation, and I basically blacked out for like 4 to 5 hours and went on a song creation frenzy.

1 Like

That’s interesting you say that about the way Belial appears to you. I haven’t worked with Him, but whenever I read something about Belial or my love King Paimon has mentioned Belial, I can see Belial as a short man with a bald head that’s very rotund and He’s always laughing like crazy. His head and build did remind me of a bulldog!
King Paimon doesn’t want me to deal with Belial though because of His reputation with womanizing. lol

7 Likes

He showed up to me as a spider with 2 heads, one human and the other one was demonic looking. He’s never shown as a human to me.

King Paimon however has always shown up the same, he looks really similar to Haku from the Naruto anime tbh.

4 Likes

I think they’re getting more comfortable showing up in their true form with me cause Ill be honest a couple weeks ago I was terrified of demonology.

1 Like

oh Haku is beautiful! King Paimon comes to me as a man who is in his late twenties/early thirties. His eyes change colors from time to time. To me King Paimon looks like this guy (I saw King Paimon before I ever saw this man’s picture)

Yes, King Paimon smiles and is happy around me. He wasn’t like that with me until about 6 weeks ago.

3 Likes

Wonder why he’s so much more serious around me. He did offer me a shot of some weird liquid and of course I drank it lol.

2 Likes

It’s just the nature of the relationship. He is not the same with everyone, but for the most part He is somber.

1 Like

My experience with him so far has been 2 situations : Messenger and Teacher.

The first time I saw him he manifested as Jesus but immediately took on his true form and I ended up here after that dream with some research of course. EA Koetting is doing some crazy work.

The second time which was today he manifested and poked my third eye.

3 Likes