Belial And Music? [Well... This is odd.]

That’s interesting!

1 Like

Yea I’m still trying to figure out why he wants to teach me so badly. He went from messenger to teacher to nowhere and now he’s back to teacher after I evoked Lucifer and Lord Belial.

2 Likes

im having the same problem n we not married yet…

2 Likes

king paimon is stricted with me n distant as well i think furfur got something to do with it (my deer beloved furfur) anyway he comes n goes with ppl he sees great things in you from what i know n from the music you make (yes i listened to it )i can see why…you have talent n thats not something they want to waste i get no writers block n ideas pop in my head when i have king paimons sigil next to me for my books i write its why im so stuck right now cause i dont want to disobey my lord of storms by communing with a male spirit smh story of my love life lol

4 Likes

King Paimon doesnt always talk to me. He just does weird stuff that has subliminal messages in magick.

2 Likes

your close huh he n i are not i think its cause of our opposite signs im taurus n he is in the house of gemini but idk i just dont know him well i do care for him tho

1 Like

I think so I saw King Paimon in a dream 2 years ago, did a bunch of research and ended up here.

2 Likes

i wanted to know about camio that y i ended up here then i was told to call master furfur by him n im happy i did lol ive been improving alot since…congrates with your music by the way are you trying to make it big by the way?

2 Likes

I’m kind of on my way already. I just make moves in silence. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He’s definitely a major flirt with me, but it’s just that, flirting as a social game that actually relaxes me. Serious interest with most of the these spirits are rare because they all seem to be pretty picky for long term romantic relationships. Or maybe I just smell really bad on the astral or something, I really don’t know.

5 Likes

im happy for you my path since it deals with literature is going to take about 8/1/2 steps behind music to get there lol i just wanted to improve myself and current life first before hand lol you’ll reach before me making music for big name artist that would be cool to do

1 Like

I’ve been music for 18 years lol All I can say is its about time xD

2 Likes

lmao you’ll make it your already selling so thats good you have your beats on youtube too? its also a good way to reach fans

1 Like

I’ve been debating jumping to youtube. I’ve honestly only been making rap beats for 6 months. I used to be a vocalist in a death metal band lol.

2 Likes

try it its how most ppl get their stuff out if a rapper known or unknown like it ou will know you may sell more hat way too

1 Like

Ill be honest with you. I just cant wait for February because I’m going to be on someone huge’s album.

2 Likes

well then i dont want to ruin the suprise then so as much as i wanna ask i wont lol im really happy for you

1 Like

Haha I wish I could tell but per my contract, I can’t lol.

1 Like

its ok wen the time comes wen the time comes in more fired up to hear it now lol

1 Like

I’ll definitely remember to share it here. It’s part of my path after all.

1 Like