Belial and career

I haven’t seen much people on here mention it but, belial is and excellent spirit to work with if you want a promotion or a new, better career entirely! As for offerings, from me he wanted blood, recognition and rum, but it’s best to do your own divination because it might vary for others

BELIAL FUCKING ROCKS :3

3 Likes

Just so to keep you out of legal problems:

• I don’t condone the use of blood, maybe because I am a huge pussy, maybe cause it makes me sad for the animal (I hope we’re speaking of a four legged one lol :smiley: ).

• He too asked blood from me, in monstrous quantities (had vision of a festival, people alternated between orgiastic activities and slitting each other’s throat like it was a group joke because even the victim seemed to have a blast).

• I realized it was some sort of test because I refused and explained there is no way I could pull that (logistically speaking, not morally, which I wouldn’t either way). His answer was first “well then why would you dare invoke me with empty hands?” and a “I did not expect less from you”, as if implying he believes in me rather than actually expecting a festival, as if recognizing my capacity.

• My relation with him has been one of constant brash mockery and motivation. When I asked for certain signs he scorned me and told me to have the balls to do them myself, alternating between being offended at the proposition and pointing me in the right direction as softly as a mixture between a drill sergeant and an older brother-figure.

• One of the most derisive mockeries was to show me a vision where I lay naked on the floor above some comfy pillows while he’s attending me outside the circle (which I don’t use). He is an imposing figure, as always, but in the vision, I am at least three to four times larger than him.

If he is, say, a man between 6 and 7 feet? I am so large I occupy the remaining portion of the room. If the muscles in his arms are about a grown man’s head? Just my bycep is as large as he is from head to toe.

It was a way of telling me “you’re so much more capable of doing stuff, and yet you call me”, a vivid method of joking about my colossal laziness. It was also implied at this point that “blood” and “sacrifice” had been asked not in the traditional sense of a writhing victim over the altar, but actual acceptance of the necessity to do things, and paying the suffering for them.

That he literally wanted “blood and tears”, but mine, and that pain is the coin with which to purchase glory.

• I do not intend to whitewash Belial here, we all know that bloodletting was the norm back then and across the globe in different eras and distanced cultures, but I wish to share my input and see if it’s useful for you or not.

• In the long run, people do get suspicious on the amount of black hens you somehow keep “needing” :smiley: And you may never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. Belial also warned me about this.

3 Likes

No no, he wanted my blood. I never use animal blood (I’m a sucker for fluffies!) and I remember your post about that! The way he worded it just made it seem like he only wanted a few drops of his sigil. He also gave me a vision with a sigil too, Idk if its just his or what, gonna post that later. That did help though :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m sorry to say but I’ll never give a demon my blood or any other fluid unless they do some serious work for me. They have to prove themselves to me befor I do that. To kill an animal to me is normal. But I would think a demon like Belial would want a goat. Any time I’ve ever sacrificed a goat its a 2 man job. One guy has to hold it while the other puts the knife in his jugular. That’s the way to do it fast on an angle so the blood drops pours out. Like an oil change. If you do it right the goat dies instantly and the guy holding the goat won’t get tired because all the blood should drain out in minutes. Does anyone on here know how to sacrifice a goat with one person? If you know please leave a comment.

Oh that’s ok then lol. Glad it happened :smiley:

And as for jaysalamone: I don’t condone you decision but I’ll share my knowledge nonetheless. Have you tried tying the goat with a leash about it’s neck and using a bolt gun? Like the ones used in slaughter houses? You can probably shed the animal’s blood after putting the iron through its skull, which should kill it instantly but also induce convulsions (so watch out for the shaking sharp bits).

That would be the way I would do it, but I am aware that acquiring such item is going to be expensive and perhaps even illegal to own without the proper license (fucking bureaucracy), but the alternative is to stun it first by hitting it in the head with a hammer on a very long pole (normal sized hammer head, you don’t want to cave its head in), and then, well, do the uglier part.

Other things that come to mind is drugging the animal first. Almost any vet will sell you drugs to make your pets sleep during airflight, so I guess you could tell them the approximate weight of your goat (without mentioning it’s a goat!) and should be fine. Just give it to the goat around 20 minutes prior to the deed, and it will be too docile to fight back.

From what I’ve read, manual stunning has more chance of going wrong than combining binding the critter’s legs and using the knife-stroke they do with halal killing - in halal slaughter they can’t bind the animal, but there’s no reason not to here.

Death and killing something’s always going to be ugly in those last moments, but I’ve read so many stories about people surviving hideous gunshot wounds to the head, even dogs who were rescued after someone tried to cave their poor heads in, I honestly think the neck arteries are a safer bet for a quick kill.

I’ve had a similar request from Belial, although in my case he wanted milk with a couple drops of blood added “to enliven it”. I’ve done this a couple times, after which I refused the blood, mainly due to vanity (as I’ve gotten older, cuts no longer seem to heal completely, so I now have a couple minor scars on my arm and thigh from bloodletting). Belial has allowed that if I’m not going to give blood, red wine would be preferred over the milk.

Regarding his mockery - that’s something I’ve experienced as well. A typical comment, after asking him about the uses of Psychic Vampirism: “It is a tool for the weak, so it’s perfect for you.” Still and all, there have also been occasions when he has complimented me and expressed satisfaction, so it’s not all backhanded compliments. From my interaction, he seems very Darwinian - always talking about the need to be strong, the strong dominate the weak, and so on - so that’s the kind of behavior that seems to win his approval.

EDIT: Oh, and I too can confirm that he delivers on career related objectives. Sometimes stunningly quickly.

Maybe that’s why he’s been calling me. I opened his sigil once. His energy was like pure evil through my veins. It felt great. My skin was literally crawling. It felt so good like pure evil. It scared me how good it felt to be that evil. That’s why I’m hesitant to heed his calls to me,

Wow, that sounds great to me. I will try it and see what happens, Jay.

Ahhh, good Ol’ Blood and Hellfire Belial.

I have found a good alternative to your own blood is dragons blood incense.

2 Likes

So Belial emjoys that also? Interesting. I should get some Dragons blood ink (to draw his sigil) and already have some DB incense.

I like to load candles with dragon’s blood incense and frankincense. I offer them to King Belial as a form of payment or a gift.

He seems to really like that blend.

Interesting. Thanks for telling me, Orismen. I hear spirits enjoy olive oil along with peppermint incense rubbed on the candles, not sure if Belial will though. DB and frankincense sounds a lot better to me. DB has one of the best smells, imo. I use it for Lilith also.

It does have a kick :slight_smile:

I will have to try that olive oil and peppermint blend. I love the peppermint scent.

Gnosis is the guy to talk to about what Belial likes. Him and Belial are good allies. He told me Belial likes Bourbon. I wish I had people to do joint rituals with. I’m in Nj. All my god brothers and God sisters along with my god parents would never sign off on calling demons. They are against it. They told me that they were never human and they hate us. The normal catholic programming bull shit. A lot of people in Ocha Santeria are catholic. Even though the bible clearly states that what they’re doing is wrong. Go figure. I’ve gotten to the pint where I rely on demons for a lot. I’m using a few sigils for certain aspects like makeing me smarter. Like gaining influence over people. A bunch of shit. It’s just energy with an added kick. Palo and Ifa are very powerful too. Every Ebbo ice done has brought results. Demons are more hands on. Everything in the atr’s comes down to money for imitations. They sell you the knowledge slowly. It’s fool proof and is 99.9% reliable.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:15, topic:5176”]Gnosis is the guy to talk to about what Belial likes. Him and Belial are good allies. He told me Belial likes Bourbon. I wish I had people to do joint rituals with. I’m in Nj. All my god brothers and God sisters along with my god parents would never sign off on calling demons. They are against it. They told me that they were never human and they hate us. The normal catholic programming bull shit. A lot of people in Ocha Santeria are catholic. Even though the bible clearly states that what they’re doing is wrong. Go figure. I’ve gotten to the pint where I rely on demons for a lot. I’m using a few sigils for certain aspects like makeing me smarter. Like gaining influence over people. A bunch of shit. It’s just energy with an added kick. Palo and Ifa are very powerful too. Every Ebbo ice done has brought results. Demons are more hands on. Everything in the atr’s comes down to money for imitations. They sell you the knowledge slowly. It’s fool proof and is 99.9% reliable.[/quote]but it costs money. You get what you pay for.

It does have a kick :slight_smile:

I will have to try that olive oil and peppermint blend. I love the peppermint scent.[/quote]

I read about it on here, I think. I meant to say peppermint oil!

I have long suspected that Gnosis actually IS Belial.

Seriously though I know he has worked very closely with him.

Jay, Whay if you told your God Parents that some demons are just gods from other cultures? Would they be ok with that?

Shit, I thought Belial liked Brandy!

Yes never turned down any alcohol I have offered him, usually whiskey but sometimes bourbon.

1 Like