Belial and career

My godfather in Ifa would probably accept that. Because a Babalowu is the father of secrets. He’s a bad mother fucker. He has the Ifa equivalent of the devil. It’s so powerful he can’t work with it in his house. He has to go to a shed he has on a farm in the woods. He says yo I leave that guy alone. Lol. But I haven’t brought it up because it hasn’t come up in any of my readings. So I figure it’s not an issue. If o do something with a demon I’ll ask Orula if I need to do anything else. 9 times out of 10 OrulA says what I did will work. It’s all just energy that you are pluging into. It took me awhile to get over the programming of the whole demons and hell bull shit. I know my godfather told me that one aspect of a well known Orisha is really the devil wich makes a lot of sense.

So guys, I found out why Belial had this “make you work through insult” attitude rather than working directly on some favor I’d ask him: My pride would not let me. He did not state this, but I understood that, first of all, I contacted him to bask in the awe of his presence rather than with a more mundane objective.

Second of all, I felt it was kinda shameful to grovel for a favor and that I simply could not allow myself to owe my success to his actions, that I had to somehow earn that. That is why all of this has happened, and I am grateful, because I’ve never seen him as anything less. He is the god of independence for me, but each to his own, of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I found some sorta bone in my backyard. I was thinking of putting my blood on it and wrapping a sigil of Belial around it then burying it in my backyard. You guys think this is a good offering to him?

Can you identify what kind of bone it is?

No, I can’t. Does it have to be a specific type of bone?

Not really, I was just curious is all…

It is hooked shape.

I say go for it, nice little present

You only need a drop or two of blood. You don’t need gallons. I worked with Belial when I got my new job. I had to leave his sigil in 20 different places to spread his name. No killing involved.

You could also use dragons bold ink or incense in lieu of blood.

1 Like

Wow, Other than Soil, he has never asked me for anything, left it completely to myself. i have offered some of my own blood, only afew drops, but so far, and even during this going into 3 month pact, he has never asked for anything, and we have gone the rounds on the issue.

[quote=“nue, post:1, topic:5176”]I haven’t seen much people on here mention it but, belial is and excellent spirit to work with if you want a promotion or a new, better career entirely! As for offerings, from me he wanted blood, recognition and rum, but it’s best to do your own divination because it might vary for others

BELIAL FUCKING ROCKS :3[/quote]

Belial and Suhn’tal’ock have been a literal god-send. They led me down a path which gave me my starting capital to start an IBC consultation firm. If things turn out like I think they will, this might spiral into something even bigger.

Belial’s familiars are with me now as I write this, they are great for motivation but are also just comforting to have around.

Praise the Sons of Belial.