Beginners astral travel

If one astral projects without good astral senses what would it be like for that person astral projecting like how would they feel or what’s the experience like without good astral senses

1 Like

Either nothing happens, or you try too hard and imagine and can’t tell the difference between imagined and received. To be fair, the difference often comes later when you get results or don’t, or the info has continuity with more info, or doesn’t.

2 Likes

Soul travel is not a beginner skill.

3 Likes

Most projection happens without good senses, because once you project you’re suppose to practice said senses within that plane. You project to the etheric your senses have to be worked to attune to that plane, same with the astral/mental, same with the physical/energetic layer, and so forth.

I started with bad senses, I learned by interacting with the environment in the etheric, picking up rocks, looking at the different structures, smelling things, tasting the various foods in it, etc.

7 Likes

Astral Travel is different than Astral Projection! People often Astral Projection naturally between sleep and your senses development doesn’t matter here because you project your senses with you! And if not then you can command it to work by issuing a command “give me light”, “give me sound” or whatever you are lacking!
Astral Travel can be done without rem-sleep but it requires double body development! If you get skilled at it you can do it while awake being in 2 places at once!

3 Likes

I always read about people saying “you gotta have your senses perfected before then of else it won’t be a good projection experience”.

But that’s amazing the we all project without having to train them. Thank you for this information @MiKu Turn up!!

1 Like

I agree with @anon48079295, you train your senses by doing. It’s the same with evocation, or any magical skill, really.

4 Likes