Beginner with little experience. Also LILITH

Hello everybody, I am Will. I’m a beginner but I have some experience with the occult and the supernatural: some manifestation, some sigil work. I have also been working with the “chi” (don’t know if it’s the right term), making “balls” and using them to cast spells, had some precognitive dreams too. For some reason, I feel very drawn to “demonology”, work with entities in general, but I have to admit that I have some fear (not really fear but more like a natural healthy anxiety felt towards things unknown). I have been getting signs from who I suspect to be Mother Lilith: Seeing snakes everywhere, seeing owls everywhere, seeing red headed women everywhere, deciding to watch Suspiria (2018) out of nowhere lol :sweat_smile: and that one time around 3 am when I went into a trance state and the walls felt haunted. I felt the presence of one very powerful entity and one less powerful entity and everything was shrouded in “smoke”. The lesser entity told me that the other one wanted to possess me but then I panicked like an idiot and I wanted to get out and even hurled an insult at it.The powerful entity then told me in a mocking and proud manner “Oh tough boy. Is that how you talk to people?” and then told me that I had to face myself, stop procrastinating and “make up my mind” and left. I “woke up”, the room was getting less shrouded and I saw the shadow of an OWL form in the darkness. After some thought, I realized who I was dealing with and how stupid I was, and then frantically apologized and explained myself. Last night, I was listening to some music and started frantically dancing (I personally prefer frenzy induced gnosis to the one induced by silent and calm meditation) and I felt haunted by great feminine and sexual energy. I went to sleep and I almost couldn’t, i was drowning in pleasurable feminine energy. Now for the last few hours, I have been meditating on Mother Lilith’s sigil and enn but the problem is, I see stories about people having their life ruined by her and experiencing very tough love plus the fact that I am a man, I am not saying this because I don’t trust the Mother but I feel that if I decide to evoke or invoke her, there can be no doubt about it or else I will fuck up. Any advice on the matter? I would really appreciate it.
I am looking very much forward to being part of this community.

1 Like

Welcome. Eliminating doubts is something we do here on a daily basis. The search function should yield many results.

My personal advice is if you feel drawn to a being don’t worry about fcking up. Chances are they are waiting in the wings, for you to call them up, and probably already know what to expect as far as your ability to operate goes.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you, do you think I should just call Lilith? Or maybe I should try calling Lucifer first and asking him about her?
Will she get angry against me if I do that?

You should do whatever your gut tells you to do. I’ve never experienced a being getting upset over my choice on who to summon.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice :slightly_smiling_face:

Was Suspiria (2018) any good? I only saw the 1977 version I really liked that one The colors were really good especially when you watch it at night and the music was pretty amazing too it was made by a musical group called: Goblin Definitely in my top horror movies of all time 10/10.

1 Like

The colors were dull and dark in the remake and the story is different but I liked it. The soundtrack is made by Thom Yorke btw.

1 Like

Somehow I forgot to click “reply” sorry

2 Likes

Your fine. When I can I’ll definitely check it the 2018 version.:+1:

Enjoy! Quick question, should I perform a banishing ritual after meditating on sigils and enn chanting? Or is it not necessary?

I’m still learning this stuff too. I can’t say.

No, it is not necessary, since the point of the meditation and chanting is to make contact.

1 Like

Ok, thanks a lot :+1: no offence but you did edit your post right? I thought I read something about banishing before the meditation.

1 Like

Yes, I edited. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did say to banish before but then I realised it’s not necessary either.

Welcome to the forum !

That was Lilith telling you to make up your mind
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

I thought my mind was playing tricks lol

1 Like

I work with Lilith and Lucifer together a lot. She’s kinda that spirit that connects you with others.