Beginner with little experience. Also LILITH

Update: I saw at least tree spiders at home today. I was planning on definitely summoning her but first I was going to try summoning Lucifer in order to ask him about her but now I don’t know.
I’m afraid that time will run out and she will turn her back on me and I won’t be able to call her later.

By “others” do you mean humans or spirits? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Spirits.

1 Like

In my experience If she wants to work with you she waited for me to come around :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Are you still working with her? And do you have any advice for me based on your experience? I would understand if you don’t want to talk about it.

lilith has only helped me, the people who probably got their lives ruined definitely did something very bad, i am also a man and she won’t treat you worse because of that and you can fuck up but if you truly apologize you will almost always be forgiven, i fucked up plenty of times in my practice but i apologized and its all good and a i know i will fuck up more and that is normal

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, but what can you say about her tough love? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

she gave me trails that were pretty difficult and if i didn’t have the physical stamina and and resistance i had i would have been fucked. it was challenging but it was fun for me and i felt like a legend after that. and you can also go through a vampyric initiation with her which makes you a better psychic vampyre

but to me she is very kind

Thanks a lot! This was very helpful :clap:

1 Like