Beginner trying to communicate with Belial

Hello.

Ive been using the search function and watching youtube videos about belial but still got some questions, my books Ive ordered on belial and the goetia will arrive in one week.

The problem Im facing is mainly love realted but also a group of magicians trying to destroy my life, my situation is really complex. So I figuerd Im going to call on Belial.

I did not give him any offer before hand. I told him if he helps me get this situation sorted out I will make a pact with him and give him offerings. That that was my plan going in to this.

Im wondering if I should give him offerings beforehand? Or is that not nesassary? How do I give an offer to a demon? I call on him by staring at his sigil and leave the offering on the table over night and say to him that this is my offer to you. And what offerings do Belial like? As I understood it something that I hold personal value? I like chamomille tea, can I brew a cup of tea and leave it on the table over night and in the morning I can go and pour the tea in the lake I live nearby?

I told him ”help me in the ways you can”

The method was really simple I did just stare at his sigil and chanted diffrent enns diffrent times. I told him that I was a beginner and he should have have that in mind, that I do not know 100% if I do this things correct but I do respect him and he can think about the future, that we will be great partners.

Any opinions on my work so far?

3 Likes

leaving it so open without being familiar with him seems a lil risky, like he’ll give you what it is you’re asking for in the end---- in a sort of way, whatever way he feels is the way to goooo, and he isn’t one to care much about feelings or comfort as those can be weaknesses and wastes of time as they don’t have much to do with ascent

perhaps its alright if you think the end justifies the means and you’re okay with going through a few obstacles that test your strength- as it will help develope stronger character

10 Likes

Thank you for your replies.

I did also read here on the forum that I should ask Belial before I use other spirits. Is that correct or could I just use other spirits that would likely be ok with Belial? Without asking him? Because I do not know if I can hear him, ofcourse I could go with feelings about the question, but that is not easy, maybee I should just trust my self when asking him.

I think I should give him an offering because I have been calling him so many times, I do not have an altar yet so I will just leave the offerings on a table over night.

I can also try that method drinking the tea.

1 Like

You could ask other spirits. But if you want to use multiple spirits, you should ask if they’re willing to work with each other. Some spirits get along better with each other and some don’t.

NO

Definitely ask him if he’s okay with other spirits. The last thing you want to do is have any spirit show up and be upset because they’re not willing to work alongside another spirit.

It’s like asking your friend’s ex to come over while your friend is there and after they had a messy break up.

2 Likes

I did have something going on with duke cohzier a long time ago, for protection against these magicians. I was a newbie and threw the sigil away and did not care about it. So I did call him again because I did not want unfinished business with a demon. I did lay tarot cards and asked what Belial thought of me using duke cohzier and it showed ”the empress”, but here comes the thing. I was reading S conollys book deamonic offerings, as I understood it one must have an altar to make an offering? I was thinking of giving duke cohzier an offering and then burn his sigil. And I did watch a youtube video and read a book about the goetia and aleister crowley says that Belial always should be given offerings before hand. That is not what Ive understood by reading at the forum here, Im confused.

I was thinking giving a blood offer to both of them, say thankyou and goodbye to duke cohzier and show Belial my respect. Maybee burn a piece of paper with blood outside in a jar and then bury the jar in the ground?

The easiest thing would be having a piece of paper with my blood somewhere over the night and then put the paper in the lake in the morning.

Do I really need an altar to make an offering? I cant really have an altar where I live right now. If I must that can be done

You don’t need an altar, but you should have a space set aside for the offering.

i don’t have an altar per se, that is, something consecrated to a Power, but I have a small table that I use in my rituals that also does double duty in mundane life, so for the times I have made offerings, I made sure the table was cleared and that it was set aside for the time the offering was upon it.

Edit to add: One thing to keep in mind about the writings of S. Connelly, is that she is a demonalator. She approaches the demonic in a religious way, so her writings are done with that outlook in mind, and that’s why she talks about altars as demonalators have altars devoted to the spirits they work with.

4 Likes

I’d ask them if they want a blood offering first. Some spirits accept them, but there are stories on here where people have given them blood offerings and the spirit became upset.

In fact, I’d ask them what they want for an offering period.

2 Likes

Im going to try and ask belial what he wants. When asking him I do not wear certain clothing or face any direction.

Edit: chanted ”lirach tasa vefa wehlc belial” 100times while staring at his sigil. I thought he said chicken broth and butter. Not sure tough if I was fantasising.

2 Likes

And some other traditions have altars. Qliphothic, Ahrimanic, Hekatian… Of course, I agree, altar is not necessary.

3 Likes

RA SHA BELIAL

From The Book of Azazel : The Grimoire of the Damned by E. A. Koetting

1 Like

I did make a simple pendelum and started to chant his enn and looked at the sigil and told him ”start pendel when you are here” and so after a short while it did.

I asked him if I could use lucifer and duke cohzier and he said yes. I asked him if he wanted a blood offer and he said yes.

Do not know if it was me or him that did it. I will try again soon.

Should I learn LBRP too?

Ok Ive learned the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram also.

I did ask him if I could give him an blood offer so I did smear my blood on a piece of paper and give it to him as an offering.

He said it was ok through the pendelum.

Please write your thoughts if you have any

1 Like

LBRP and Belial? it’s not a good idea.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

Why not? I thought one should always do cleansing or banishing before calling on demons and after to get rid of unwanted energies.

Why is that an bad idea? Did I piss him off now? What should I do?

No, the LBRP will not “piss off” Belial. Ceremonial Magicians in the Golden Dawn tradition use it all the time. Even EA demonstrates it in his evocation course.

Some people assume it shows disrespect to the demons because it invokes the power of angels, but that shows a misunderstanding of what the ritual actually is. The power of the angels are invoked (not evoked) to cleanse the space and then set up at the cardinal directions as a way of sealing the circle. They do not, in any way, constrain nor bind the spirit you call, demon or not. They simply prevent any other forces from interfering in the evocation.

Feel free to use it all you want.

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I have nothing to offer as I’m a newbie as well. But I find your effort very sincere and wish you all the luck in destroying the magicians who are messing with you!

3 Likes

Thank you brother.

1 Like

You don’t need to alter, you don’t need candles, you don’t even need an offering, the only thing you need is the intent. Maybe concentration.

I called to Belial while sitting in my office after hours and all I did to do an actual evocation of Belial was I concentrated on his sigil and I read a simple incantation while concentrating. I was still in uniform. With a gun on my hip.

It would be good of you to ask Belial to remove the obstacles in your life, as well as remove the false masters from your world.

Be aware, that whenever you call upon Lord Belial, you cannot send him away. Oh, you can get him to vanish from your site, but you can never get them to go away. Once he’s in your life, he is in your life. Everywhere I go, I know that Belial is following me and watching me, watching out for me, making sure that nobody else can ensnare me as it’s already been done. He will not allow anyone else to assume themselves to be my master.

13 Likes

Define “some people”. Several traditions are not practiced LBRP because banishing could be considered a contradictory act to what we want to achieve. For example Draconian Path, Qliphotic Current 218, Demonolatry magic practitioners, Primal Craft of Hecate.