Beginner trying to communicate with Belial

Hit me up sometime bro, id like to learn more about magick overall im new to this but have an experience id like to share with you about evocation on LSD

Exactly, different traditions. We are discussing the Western tradition, which is mainly influenced by the Golden Dawn, and banishing with the LBRP is part of that.

I fail to see how a banishing is contradictory to the evocation of a demon. All it does is clear the area and prevent any energies not conducive to the ritual from interfering. Thatā€™s all. You can banish in the name of angels, the Gatekeepers, a God/Goddess or even your own name. Whatever higher power you want to call upon to make sure nothing interferes with what you want to do.

Sometimes I banish, and sometimes I donā€™t. When I do, I find it doesnā€™t interfere at all with the evocation of any spirit. All it does is clear my area so nothing other than what Iā€™m calling can get through.

To each their own, but my experience shows that is does not, in any way, anger the demon, and I have used the LBRP, Jason Millerā€™s Hecate banishing ritual, and many others.

1 Like

The methods who use Golden Dawn,according to my criteria, is not LHP. Belial in their eyes and my eyes definitely is not the same being.

ā€¦ā€œQliphoth are entirely evil. The sustenance of these powers Infernal is fear and hence, if the magician is without fear these enemies of the Human race can have no power. The Archdaemons and Qliphoth rely not on the existance of GOD to incarnate, but the denial of the existence of GOD - only through willingly renouncing the Truth, the Living GOD or right action can these Spirits bring a Human being to ruinā€¦ā€

From essay published c. 1900 for initiates of the Golden Dawn Isis-Urantia temple.

There are other methods for cleanse an area from any malific intelligence, without YHWH, angels, and ā€œholy namesā€.

But, everyone has their own way, , good luck.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good, my friend. i enjoy different view points :slight_smile:

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/belial/

Intresting

Any tips before contacting vine?

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/vine/

What happends if one lose the sigil or destroy it and make a new? Nothing really? In theory.

What Ive learned after using the pendelum and just staring at his sigil and chanting his enn is that he does not care, I can work with any of the 72 spirits from the goetia, I could work with angels in a way, he does not care, also the offerings, he wants them but I do not have to give them and he will accept the most. He is chill. I get the feeling that he is humble and he understands you.

2 Likes

Belial told me it was OK to use saspu he is an Angel from kingdom of flames, could someone more experienced verify this? ā€œIs it OK if Speedro use saspu?ā€ and maybee ask him if he is alright with me and if I can trust my pendelum while talking to his sigil. That would be awesome.

If you already talked to him, then why are you asking us to ask him?

Im not really talking to him, just using a pendelum and unsure if it works or not. If its me that are moving the pendelum or actually Belial :slight_smile: Im just nervous. I guess it is himā€¦ but cant be 100% sureā€¦