Beginner offer to draw aura

You mean when I was seeing for your painting ? Mh, ,no, but I don’t say that it’s not somewhere there

1 Like

Thank you ^^ !

1 Like

The second layer is now dying, a new one is blooming. Young, strong, a curious one. Big eyes of gold, you can see so many things.
You lost something to gain something new.

1 Like

It will be a pleasure @zeinaa .w.

I feel that you are taking energy from something.
You seem to be already strong :thinking: (before taking the energy)

Here we go ! :slight_smile: No more poeple on the list !

I loved looking at your pictures; looks amazing with the not overly detailed approach but colorful, on white.

Would you do one for me now, please?

1 Like

yes sure :slight_smile: let me just open my book and take my brush !

1 Like

Awesome! :grin:

I could hear a ‘tic-tic-…’ like from a bomb.
Time is important
The purple energy feel versatile, it try to fly away and the black one try to eat it.
When the tic will stop something important will happen to you (White dot at the center)

1 Like

Interesting, thank you very much!

Did you feel if this important event is spiritual or physical?

1 Like

it was a pleasure .w.

Spiritual :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yess, then I know what it is.

Thank you again.

Please continue with this thread, it’s always a pleasure to take a peek every now and then and look at the different pretty drawings and energies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will sure continue .w.
I can not wait to make another book full of them, and then I will cut them and put them on a wall just to see all the colors .w. x)

1 Like

Dear @Selkie I would love one more of your pretty drawings, I’d like to see if there’s any difference since the last time you checked! :hugs:

3 Likes

sure ^^ ! .w.
but right now I’m hungry I’m not able to fall in my world x)

1 Like

Hehehe of course, whenever you can! :blush:

1 Like

Same. I read that others do not thank you? I am offended by such behaviors. You take time and energy to do these. Your art is beautiful. Thank you again for mine. Like Spirit, I too, would like to see if my aura reading has changed.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for drawing my aura for me. What do you mean by big eyes of gold? Just wondering never heard that before. Also I view somepeople view auras as energy and some as flowers. What do you see it as ? Cause that looks like a plant to me.

1 Like

like something divine :slight_smile:

I see energy, and it take some shape, sometime more clear than other.
And I should really change my tittle x) I will do something for that

2 Likes

I would like one