Beginner offer to draw aura

Thanks! Take your time :blush:

I feel something arround you, but I can not say what even if I try ._.

2 Likes

I wish i knew as well☹️.

Try some divination or scan! It’s what people say me normally ahah and it can give answer

1 Like

The thing is im not really good with those two things :joy:… ive practice both on multiple occasions but i guess im not ready yet who knows!

I’d like to know more things about the way the creator of this thread sees the auras of others, there are many methods to do that. How you perceive the auras of others without seeing them? @Selkie I can only observe/see the auras of others just when I look at that specific individual in the real life or if I have a record with him/her or a photo, etc. (I also observed/saw the auras of objects) I don’t know if you understood what I wanted to say, but I tried my best to express myself.

2 Likes

would you like to test @Selkie aura reading of me and see what you get only if @Selkie is okay with you doing so.?

2 Likes

I don’t see them with me eyes :slight_smile:
I rarely follow what my eyes see, it’s hard to explain ^^’
It’s more in my mind. Sometime I see a color, or a shape, or a symbol. Sometime I feel the color And other things. Sometime I even hear things.
Sometime I’m not sure if it’s an aura, but it’s sure an energy.
Generally I ask for a picture of the person. If it’s not possible the name or other informations of the person is okay, it’s just that it can be less clear. I don’t think I can see the aura of an object :thinking: but I can feel the energy.

Also, I just go with what I feel. I stop trying to find some color correspondence on internet or idk, and just go with what I think.

3 Likes

I have no problem with that \o/

1 Like

Oh bother i always miss out on the fun artsy stuff can i have one or too late?

1 Like

It’s never too late ! Just that it will be tomorrow. Still want one ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I get one.

hey ! I was gone, now i’m here again :smiley: bored and offering some drawing if someone still want one shrug

2 Likes

Yes please!!! Could you do my aura and then the spirit I created? If you have time :grin:

2 Likes

@Selkie draw mine if u don’t mind

1 Like

I’m still waiting for mine :stuck_out_tongue:

@Selkie Hmm. :blush: Welcome back my friend!.. You mind giving me a drawing?

1 Like

i wear a new Energy frequency,
I’d love to know how it affects my aura. :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

YASSS MY FAVOURITE ARTISTTT i love ya pls do me oneee​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes