Beginner magician wishes to lobotomize target will settle for killing with magick [Updated]

Okay so there’s an asshole (surprise, surprise) who I’m probably a little afraid has started stalking me, for what purpose, I don’t know. But all the same they gotta go. And call me cruel, or taking half measures, but I don’t think he deserves to die (but beggars can’t be choosers), no, no, no, no, no, NO!

They don’t get to suffer that way.

They don’t get to be helpless that way.

THEY don’t get to be the one stripped of choice for once that way.

And so want this price of shit’s brain fucked up, so bad he won’t be able to even move his eyes, not his hands either, I want this man, to become nothing but little more than a mind trapped inside a flesh can. Y’know?

3 Likes

If you have the patience and want to watch them go mad, try Dra’talon, of the Book of Azazel. Glasya Labolas of the Goetia is also known for this..

Also have a browse in the search for death magick, death curses, and there’s a few of our faves here: Unofficial Tutorials: Baneful Magick Collection

Caveat: you might not want them violently insane if they are stalking you, might want to focus on physical sickness instead.

1 Like

Oh I’m fine with violently insane because either way they will not be able to move at all this, they cannot strike me, nor stalk me. Just got in their mind for the rest of their life.

*rot in their mind

Disodoria, the Demon of Madness, from Kingdoms of Flame by EA Koetting. She “whispers madness into the ears of men.”

1 Like

Okay this might age poorly if they are alive but that one guy I really, really, hated? He was gone, they were NOWHERE Friday, and my smile at the thought of that backstabbing, bloodsucking, piece of shit child of a bitch and bastard. So might be jumping to conclusions but that right after the day I decided I wanted to kill them via magick so:

The police can’t do anything about it.

The town religious might think whatever deity they worship (because despite being so small, [under 20,000 people and everything is all in walking distance] my town is very diverse) will all think that god, hated that so, so, so, much that their deity, literally fucking killed them.

This is euphoric day to be me, my third nemesis is dead, I might be looking into getting someone romantically, I’m getting more friends, my grades are going up, tomorrow I get paid, everything is looking good for me.

What ritual did you do for these results?

None, just really hated the fucker, on thursday decided there was simply no way I’m letting them live and then they just disappear like Houdini, just GONE. From what I know they didn’t even show up for what’s left of his friends’ band stuff. They just up and went missing right after I memorized the ritual that was linked earlier in this thread. So I might finally be rid of this guy, let’s find out tomorrow if I wiped a man away with a thought. But hey if he is somehow alive, it was a wonderful weekend believing he wasn’t.

1 Like

Nevermind, the fucker is back. Oh well, time to use that ritual and kill him.