Begginer Trying To Evoke Lucifer

Hi guys so im very new to evoking spirits and tonight I’ve tried to Evoke Lucifer but I got nervous and quit mid way through the evocation. I want to know what could I do to get over my fear of evoking and who could I evoke to help me learn more about clearing and balancing my chakras, how to become stronger and more powerful SPIRITUALLY and with magick and basically I guess what I’m trying to ask is what spirit would be best to call upon to assist me with learning more about the spiritual realm, opening my psychic senses and balancing my chakras and my spiritual state in specific. I hope I’m not offending anyone and I apologise if I said ignorant. I’m new to this, the most I practice now is meditation and strengthening my intuition. Thanks for the help.

4 Likes

No one better then Lue but when you do it relax take deep breaths and stay calm he or rather they won’t hurt you at all just stay respectful and ask what you need to in specifics

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time out to reply. I just got nervous and I felt a dark energy. I don’t know whether it was specifically in my room or around my aura or whether it was just in my head lol but I gave up. I decided to go outside amd smoke and when i came back into my room I didn’t feel any weird or scary vibe. & Another thing is i was listening to the Lucifer enn on YouTube so i could pronounce it right but hearing it repeatedly kinda freaked me out lol so that’s when I decided to stop.

3 Likes

When I first started working with Lucifer, I too was afraid. I thought that he was an evil, wicked spirit who would tempt me with empty promises, before then betraying me and leaving me damned. Oh how I was wrong.

Despite my worries, I asked Lucifer what I could do to overcome this fear, and to come to know him for who he truly is. All he asked is that I summon him and allow him to help fulfill my desires. He asked for no offerings, no deals or dedications. Just the opportunity to work with me.

Since that day I have worked with Lucifer for everything from spiritual growth, to baneful works of corruption, to the physical manifestation of my desires. He has demonstrated to me time and time again that he will always have my back, and that he will always do everything in his power to assist me in living my best life.

You mentioned that you are interested in spiritual growth and improving your magickal abilities. Not only has Lucifer been guiding me through both of these goals, he has absolutely transformed my day-to-day surroundings in such a way that, once my training is complete, I will be able to live out the life I have been preparing myself to live. When I reflect upon the changes he has worked with me to make just over the past year, I cannot help but feel awe at what we can accomplish together.

Welcome to magick, Divineseeker. I wish you the best, wherever you might go along your path.

1 Like

It happens on the first try it’s going to be scary cause it’s something new unknown territory your calling on an extremely powerful being so it’s o ly right he have really dark energy it’s Lucifer lol so just try again when you feel ready do something to make your self comfortable before you call him I sing to my sigils it helps me get in tuned and have little fear of calling them furfur said I looked like a lost child the first time I called him lol

1 Like

The most beginner friendly spirit I know that can really help you with that is King Paimon. He’s just amazing and even though he wants you to respect him more than anything, he’s not that strict, especially to beginners. I suggest you read more about him on the forum and maybe try to summon him and ask him yourself.

3 Likes

Last night i tried to evoke him
I was just like you i had the fear that im inviting a huge energy to me…so i stopped and im doing it today
I say go with your guts have no fear but respect
Dont be a slave to him cause he doesnt like slaves as i have heard. The experience is different from person to person he may approach to you in a different way. I have talked to him during the past few days and has showed me good signs . My opinion is dont be scared have respect and he likes your time
Time is a good offering too

I suggest you do some shadow work first to reprogram your subconscious mind. Fear is an illusion that was programmed in your Mind. Start working on self deification Transformation into your higher self into the God state before evoking .

2 Likes

Can you explain to me what you mean. I’ve never heard of the term self deification Transformation

Ditto, but I do have this

This is also great

I recommend
meditating to this once a week to start

1 Like

On a side not if you hit the “reply arrow” under someones comment they’ll get a notification.

You can also @SupremeAngel so they get notification.

Make yourself a God become the deity to the energy that your trying to invoke . I believe EA Koetting offers a class about self deification it’s worth checking out

Fisrt of all don’t worry about your doubts, we are here for this, to help :wink: So ask at will.
You fear towards him came from what we were taught to believe. That he’s evil and all of that. Darkness doesn’t mean evil, and he does have a dark side, a dark energy, that sometimes for whatever reason he can choose to show you. So probably for some reason, maybe to push you to get over your fear, he showed his dark version for you. Again darkness doesn’t not mean evilness.
I believe he’s the best with beginners, he’s patient and pusher. And the best way to actually get over fear is to deal with it, face it ya know. So maybe you should try again. But first you could maybe read about him(here, on YT channels of this type), talk with people who have experiences with him, creat a tread asking peope to share their experiences with him for example, maybe this you’ll help you overcome a little of your fear, enough for you call him again and meet him and see for yourself that’s there’s nothing to fear about him. He won’t hurt you, don’t matter what. Be respectful, offer him some offering (like chocolate) and ask him to help you get over your fear.
And you’re in the right way, with meditation and working on your intuition, it’s the best way to begin.