Beelzebub appreciation thread

I imagine he can get rid of ones enemies if need be?

1 Like

What do I call Mr. Beelzebub?

I saw him in my dream last night.But I belong to Sallos.Why is he trying to communicate with me???

What do you mean? I’m still new here.

There are occultists who claim that Belial the same entity as Baelzebuth. I highly doubt whether this is true.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes
He has fatherly figure
From my experience bael and beelzebub energy are bit a different
I dont know why!
But beelzebub energy is very warm protective and calm
Not creepy not darkish or harsh or hot
But warm

He is great he is more like a father not just bussiness partner
He is kind and low profile he is ruler of sky but he doesnt want to show you that he is a king of demon

Its very different than belial! He want to show you “ho ho ho im king you know! My power is absolute”

2 Likes

Chant his mantra

Adey vocar avage beelzebub
Dont focus on “how to spell it” but you focus on beelzebub name
Chanting vibrate it until you feel his presence
If you fell warm calm atmospher, so its mean he has come! Say your prayer, your request
You dont need to really “hear” him, because he heared you!

Simple!

8 Likes

No
Big NO
Lol
Beelzebun has fatherly figure! He is more low profile as a king of a demon he doesnt need to show you that he is a king! He doesnt care about it, he just want tos how you he is your demonic patron!

Belial? He is hot, and want to show “im a king, who dare want to walk with me” dont mess with me! Yeah something like that

2 Likes

I dont know! He can! But he prefer want to show you his fatherly figure!

He is powerfull! But low profile
Really low profile! Lol
I love him

3:10 min

1 Like

But i dont feel like that
I really doubt it
Because i dont feel the same when i evoke them!
When i evoke beelzebub i feel like
“hello my son whats wrong?”
Belial
“hello bro long time no see! Cmon you can solve your own problem! Dont beg to me you are king/god remember?”

Belial is more practical direct action
When you feel worry or fear, evoke him and let belial influenced your life! And your fear will disappeared directly

Beelzebub he will give an advice like a father tell his son! “son you must be bla bla bla remember son im with you”
He is like lucifer
But lucifer will make you as his partner best friend etc
Beelzebub will make you like his son
Lol thats my experience

5 Likes

Please post on hynosis

I have a Holistic Hypnosis guide in my topics.

About Beelzebub’s vibe, yes: while contacting some Demons I felt a powerful sensation but with him it was “mild”.

2 Likes

I have had recent experience with Beelzebub imo he is connected also with Mammon or they at least work together both resemble greed pride and lust in demonology… I also keep seeing flies everywhere one came up next to me and didn’t move I waved it off and it flew away… he’s also known to go against Satan and have battles with him in hell…

4 Likes

Thanks LORD beelzebub for financial help
Your help was amazing
Many many and many customer come to my shop, and all my client are very very satisfied with my offer and service my financial blocking and obstacle has been removed, i still wait for more guidance from you for my new job

Thanks! Hail lord beelzebub!

I think i will make a long term pact with him
Guys he is amazing

3 Likes

Prince Enlil is very attentive, and his energy is so low key. I appreciate that he was guiding last night.

1 Like

Hell yeah beelzebub prince of demons :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Question: I see what looks like 2 different sigils separate from the main sigil of Beelzebub. What are those 2 seperate sigils?