Beelzebub appreciation thread

That’s because he is worshiped by the enemies of many of us here. Nothing personal against him personally but his worshipers suck balls.

1 Like

I want to jump in and publicly and personally thank my previous mentor and spiritual brother Beelzebub, Lord of The Flies, Lord of The Most High! Within the past 8 months he taught me so much about myself, Spiritual warfare, and the Infernal Empire, he turned my whole world upside down! He initiated me into the Order of The Fly and lead me to become a Lord in it, he healed me on many occasions when I was harmed in the Astral, he healed my dog when I was worried she might die, he transformed my very being, he gave me some extremely powerful spiritual transmutation rituals that yielded scary results, he proved to me he was real when he came to me, he broke up a toxic friendship of mine, he brought a positive friend into my life, he gave me direction in my path of dark ascent explaining to me that my next mentor is Belial, then Azazel, opening my spiritual ears so I can hear Demonic Lords and deceased relatives when they speak to me, and now, whenever I see a fly I know it’s Beelzebub watching over me, still guiding and protecting me! I love you my closest spiritual brother, Beelzebub, you’re fucking awesome, and I honestly have no idea where I’d be if you didn’t visit me back in late June early July of 2017! And to anyone wondering if they should work with Beelzebub or not, I say HELL YES! Not working with him would be a huge mistake!

29 Likes

“lord of all that flies”

he has often been my guide through the abyss, many portals to great power i would not have found without him.

6 Likes

He came to me last night, my journey with him is just starting.

3 Likes

@Timpler Get ready! He’s one of the most powerful Infernal Gods I’ve ever encountered!

8 Likes

I’ve had that same experience with him, he revealed to me a Gateway known as The Gateway of The Abyss, the things you can do with it are exceptionally powerful!

5 Likes

I would like to see some of your notes if you’re open to sharing them

3 Likes

I imagine he can get rid of ones enemies if need be?

1 Like

What do I call Mr. Beelzebub?

I saw him in my dream last night.But I belong to Sallos.Why is he trying to communicate with me???

What do you mean? I’m still new here.

There are occultists who claim that Belial the same entity as Baelzebuth. I highly doubt whether this is true.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes
He has fatherly figure
From my experience bael and beelzebub energy are bit a different
I dont know why!
But beelzebub energy is very warm protective and calm
Not creepy not darkish or harsh or hot
But warm

He is great he is more like a father not just bussiness partner
He is kind and low profile he is ruler of sky but he doesnt want to show you that he is a king of demon

Its very different than belial! He want to show you “ho ho ho im king you know! My power is absolute”

2 Likes

Chant his mantra

Adey vocar avage beelzebub
Dont focus on “how to spell it” but you focus on beelzebub name
Chanting vibrate it until you feel his presence
If you fell warm calm atmospher, so its mean he has come! Say your prayer, your request
You dont need to really “hear” him, because he heared you!

Simple!

8 Likes

No
Big NO
Lol
Beelzebun has fatherly figure! He is more low profile as a king of a demon he doesnt need to show you that he is a king! He doesnt care about it, he just want tos how you he is your demonic patron!

Belial? He is hot, and want to show “im a king, who dare want to walk with me” dont mess with me! Yeah something like that

2 Likes

I dont know! He can! But he prefer want to show you his fatherly figure!

He is powerfull! But low profile
Really low profile! Lol
I love him

3:10 min

1 Like

But i dont feel like that
I really doubt it
Because i dont feel the same when i evoke them!
When i evoke beelzebub i feel like
“hello my son whats wrong?”
Belial
“hello bro long time no see! Cmon you can solve your own problem! Dont beg to me you are king/god remember?”

Belial is more practical direct action
When you feel worry or fear, evoke him and let belial influenced your life! And your fear will disappeared directly

Beelzebub he will give an advice like a father tell his son! “son you must be bla bla bla remember son im with you”
He is like lucifer
But lucifer will make you as his partner best friend etc
Beelzebub will make you like his son
Lol thats my experience

5 Likes

Please post on hynosis