Becoming One With The Source

See? If you keep your body intact, you wouldn’t run into risking to loose your id!
~And you wouldn’t have to waste every new youth with studies and disinformation.

If i would choose to reincarnate, i would give no damn about the producers of my vehicle, and make the body grow up in months or weeks. OR i would play the role of the “genius child” or something.

Thats what i’m saying :3
~The astral is interesting, but everyone is a god on the astral, so it is no challenge.

2 Likes

I’m differently gonna go for a female form at my next rebirth. And still be dedicated to NoFap… to an extent… maybe.

But for real, I would treasure to get a different perspective on life. Just the more reasons for growth and adventure.

1 Like

Wow I was literally just reading about this in Initiation into Hermetics just now. Synchronicity!!!

1 Like

I’ve always wondered about and want to do that. Think of it incorporating the powers of the “Source” in becoming a God. Yes I’d also like to learn from this gentleman.

I think we have to realize our oneness with the source to a certain degree to realize our birthright as a god, a literal fragment of source. But I wouldn’t want to completely merge my entire spiritual/mental being back into it. That is the “mystic death” or “second death.” I think immortality as a master on the astral planes sounds like my cup of tea

4 Likes

Wow. Never thought about that.

@DragonPhoenix777 that is how Franz Bardon describes it in Initiation into Hermetics

1 Like

I had the goal of “active union” (not a dissolution) with the Divine/Brahman etc. until reading that there would be an higher achievement: becoming Master of Finite and Infinite. Or at least, it’s an issue of perspectives: mages, priests, warriors… And, sure, higher means also harder.

i’ve reincarnated a lot and my spirit just seems very tired of it. My inner demon/shadow self (whatever your term is) is disgusted at the idea of having to have to go through another 40+ years of being in a body in this lifetime. I don’t have a way to measure how close I am to ascension. I wish there was a way to measure. I only just joined the LHP I have made a broad statement to myself and Lucifer. I have yet to create or recieve a road map to my ascension.

3 Likes

has anyone ever considered reincarnating into an extra terrestrial species? im sure there are tons of different civilizations out there to try out

3 Likes

I guess someone could come back in someone elses body like a walk-in if they had no ethical concerns about it. That way you could possibly keep your “self” intact.

Why bother in the first place? Whatever happens when we die, happens, be it nothing or a new life. Although, if I had to “go back” and then was given a choice to reincarnate or merge, I really would want to stay separate from the source for a bit longer.

Gods, why would anyone want to live forever?

Seriously, if you are pursuing endless life, make sure you have a way out just in case.

I’m getting the image of a single person/spirit floating around in the void of space after the eventual heat-death of the material universe, with nothing but himself and no way to ‘die’ and exit the endless eternity of nothing but the awareness that they will never find peace drifting in nothing.

Also, fuck time travel. That shit’s just trouble waiting to happen.

1 Like

And thus a universe was born. Or that’s how I imaged it came into existence.

Short answer - yes I ‘merge back’ quite often, although it’s more of a ‘union and not a dissolution’ as fapa79 says but the process is similar…

I do the majority of my magickal workings using the energy of source
I divine through source
I speak with source and ask it direct questions (and usually get direct answers)
I heal using source energy
Etc…

In fact, once you find yourself working more directly with source, you’ll be surprised at how quickly you will ‘awaken’ (your senses, abilities, etc)

The best part is that you don’t need any tools except your mind, so it’s literally ‘magick on tap’

No pacts, no spirits, no angels/daemons, no LHP/RHP, no offerings, no sacrifice, no bullshit, no worries… :slight_smile:

Just you and your will as a God/dess

3 Likes

Yes - and that’s an opinion based on personal hard-won experience, if I may be so brash! :smiley: :thumbsup:

I figured so.

I’m going to do the 3rd stage (there are 11 total), because on that stage you start randomly projecting while meditating, which would be crazy useful. Then Imma drop his ass, and switch to full dark teachings, as I always wanted but couldn’t cuz no senses. :joy:

Should be early enough not to start the process, and if I do, early enough to stop it, because I don’t want that path.

Though I hope I’m not miscalculating things. :sweat_smile:

What do you think?

2 Likes

Immortality by cheating death through understanding doesn’t seem to appeal to me, honestly. I hold the veiw; “in strange aeons even death may die.” (Lovecraft’s quote from the Necronomicon). There is a reason why death exists and cheating it will just buy another million or billion years to the spirit, not true immortality. Eventually the world will end and nothing will be as it once was. Life and with it death won’t be around. Perhaps existence but no concepts or perception will verify that. Change happens all the time and I don’t believe we can escape it even if we wanted to. Change is a characteristic of the world. To stop change, you would have to stop time.

I still don’t get what you mean. Why would becoming one with death mean that you haven’t died? Why would the dead benefit from unleashing undead upon the earth? How is it not the same as cheating the life-death cycle?

That is more or less what I did, and I suspect the stricture of many RHP traditions were in place to PREVENT people doing this, so hell yeah, go for it and good luck! :smiley: :thumbsup:

1 Like