Becoming One With The Source

Yes - and that’s an opinion based on personal hard-won experience, if I may be so brash! :smiley: :thumbsup:

I figured so.

I’m going to do the 3rd stage (there are 11 total), because on that stage you start randomly projecting while meditating, which would be crazy useful. Then Imma drop his ass, and switch to full dark teachings, as I always wanted but couldn’t cuz no senses. :joy:

Should be early enough not to start the process, and if I do, early enough to stop it, because I don’t want that path.

Though I hope I’m not miscalculating things. :sweat_smile:

What do you think?

2 Likes

Immortality by cheating death through understanding doesn’t seem to appeal to me, honestly. I hold the veiw; “in strange aeons even death may die.” (Lovecraft’s quote from the Necronomicon). There is a reason why death exists and cheating it will just buy another million or billion years to the spirit, not true immortality. Eventually the world will end and nothing will be as it once was. Life and with it death won’t be around. Perhaps existence but no concepts or perception will verify that. Change happens all the time and I don’t believe we can escape it even if we wanted to. Change is a characteristic of the world. To stop change, you would have to stop time.

I still don’t get what you mean. Why would becoming one with death mean that you haven’t died? Why would the dead benefit from unleashing undead upon the earth? How is it not the same as cheating the life-death cycle?

That is more or less what I did, and I suspect the stricture of many RHP traditions were in place to PREVENT people doing this, so hell yeah, go for it and good luck! :smiley: :thumbsup:

1 Like