Becoming a demonalotor

I need immediate help.
Its come to my thoughts as a conclusion that perhaps worshipping them is the quickest way. It does not mean Im excused from magic, but who knows.

So I guess I get down on my hands and knees and start praising and worshipping a select few.
Im going with the biggest top dogs.

Anyone know Quemetial and Mephisto? Or eternity? Or the source of Eternity?

If you want to worship them go ahead, I personally don’t suggest it, best to stand your ground while showing respect.

As for entities, try Satan or Lucifer, or Baal since you wanted the top dogs, but don’t try lucifer and Satan together as Satan doesn’t like lucifer.

I am unsure of Baals relationship with the other 2 tho

Personally, I would suggest Ganesha and not demons or fallen angels

1 Like

I don’t do anything India. I have a long standing beef with the country as a whole. It has nothing to do with most personally, just that they sold my life out five times, this one irreparable. Til it gets repaired and left alone, the beef will not go away. Its also intertwined with sleazebag Americans if they can call themselves that.

Anyway. Im not going with the ones mentioned, as Im trying to think outside the norm and the box. There are others outside the box.

On the tree of life and tree of death, outside the tree are certain deities.

I want what would be equivalent to god himself down there. The one behind all the names we know.

I think anyway, maybe you’re right and I’m wrong.

Im blind at this too but need something, and god won’t help me.

I just spoke to Belial and got nada in return. This is not real, is it?

Or, do I go back and worship the impotent useless God of Abraham?

First off, a suggestion, your personal dislike of India shouldn’t prevent you from working with the Hindu gods, I suggested ganesha because it seems like demons aren’t responding to you, so you might as well try a different way.

As for the Source of demons, I recall Velenos saying that most infernals get their energy from Nyx, the Greek goddess. But I don’t remember if he said this exactly so take it with a grain of salt.

When you say God, who are you talking about

2 Likes

I want the top dog.

Then you might as well pray to Brahman (not Brahma)

Not going to pray to Brhman, or any of the Hindu gods, but thanks for the suggestion.
I want Gods’ God’s source source. The top dog. The Ancient of Days Grandfather.

You haven’t even researched who Brahman is have you?

1 Like

I took a world religion course at 19 yo, so yes. In fact, before trying psychology or computer science, I was going to double major anthropology and religion.

I thought you didn’t believe in anything reading your last post. You can’t worship something you dont believe in.

2 Likes

So you would know he’s the source, he’s one of the highest you can go to, According to mythos, he’s the Source

According to Indias mythos, yes. Lets get past this. Im not talking about god or the devil. Im talking about their sources source. I want to be Karen, to speak to Gods manager.

1 Like

Good luck 5hen, I still suggest a different pantheon.

I’m done now

There is a booklet from Asenath Mason about Mephisto. It gives excellent results

2 Likes

I recently downloaded a sample of the book “Titans Magick” by Hecateus Apuliensis, might be a suggestion worth looking at? Pathworkings to the Hellenic primordial gods, Greek pantheon.

1 Like

Thanks all, no more words needed. I will try them as usual. Peace out, been nice knowing you all. Appreciate your efforts, but its no use. Whoever is behind all this has won. Congratulations.

Well ok but the free sample doesn’t cost anything and from what you have posted here this might have something you are looking for and then base that on your google searches

Is Quemetiel the aspect of Belial as a minotaur? With the mantra VOAIV. Is surely related to Thaumiel

2 Likes