Becoming a demon after death?

I just ask these questions because in a gnosis, I received info that expressed how difficult it is to get out the reincarnation wheel.

Like there is a LHP, magick, and demon work but at the end, the alchemy on the human soul (which is very weak), has to be very special for this soul to be free from the reincarnation wheel.

Basically, on this gnosis I received, i was explained that due to vibrational frequency, all people from the LHP go to hell, the only way to escape is by making “strong” the soul so it doesn’t get damaged there. Also, you cannot escape by astral travel that easy, it’s not hell for a reason, like hell is a place with stages or “levels” etc, like the Egyptian tradition specifies.

And in my gnosis I received the info that most people form the LHP go there and are forced to “repent” through pain as this is the last stage of the cosmic karma.

Another way of escaping hell would be to be “rescued” by a demon, so I guess if you could turn into an incubus/ succubus, Norse “demon” or even a qayin champ, this is a guarantee that you would be freed from the reincarnation wheel.

The egyptian tradition didn’t really have a suffering or repent, it was a simple weighing of the soul, if your living actions weigh heavily on your heart you will be eaten by Ammut, if not you will follow the path Osiris did when he died and travel the solar bark through the multiple layers of the Duat until you reach “peace”

However the Norse “demons” were the Jotun Gods, the fire giants were Gods. However, it’s hard to tell as everyone’s death will differ in some form, so it’s quite possible this Gnosis was your own means of proceeding beyond this life. As personally I’ve chosento reincarnate and not by choice each time, this time however, I know through my own Gnosis I have certain entities waiting to guide me back to where I came from.

How do you make sure this entities will come back to you on your next life?

Look, this is an old Egyptian map of the underworld.

If there is a map, must be because there is a way out, and to prepare “magickians” in life so they can do this on the next life. Also, must be to point the way out rather than a way in.

This map must be of magickians rather than from their normal religion.

The Duat is for those who follow the Egyptian Pantheon not for everyone, just as those who follow the Norse are subject to their terms of their afterlife.

As for the entities, because they were there in each of my choices to reincarnate and not do so, however, even if they don’t I already am choosing to not reincarnate anymore. I’m not an LHP energy worker, but at the same time LHP/RHP none of that really matters.

You got some great replies, regarding the Norse tradition. Outside that, this may be of interest:

1 Like

apart from being a boyfriend of lilith. i follow the norse,greek, egyptian, voodoo and sumerian pantheon.i don’t know what it will hold but i had to do it,(i do not know why but i remember as a child i drawn the egyptian ankh cross in everywhere and i wanted to read the book of dead)

1 Like