Becoming a demon after death?

So I heard there is this possibility from the perspective of the Norse tradition. Does anybody knows any further info or could re address to a book?

Thanks

1 Like

There isn’t really a ‘demonic’ concept as its normally understood in the norse tradition.

3 Likes

Can you explain? I meant a parrallel meaning of demon for the Norse tradition.

1 Like

@anon48079295 has experience with Norse tradition

1 Like

Ascending your soul through godhood and becoming a powerful entity who escaped the reincarnation of souls?

Yeah, I’ve heard that’s possible

2 Likes

Ascension yes

Becoming a demon ? yes to that too

But remember it doesn’t mean that you will become as powerful as goetic demons simply by taking on their frequency and not putting in the work and that’s exactly all it is it’s a frequency!
Demonic frequency,Angelic etc they are all frequencies

2 Likes

Norse tradition doesn’t have such. The fire giants were sometimes called demons but they’re far from it.

2 Likes

Do you know any book that expands on that info? Thanks

1 Like

It’s not frequency that does anything there’s no such thing as a racial frequency as everyone’s frequency is capable of changing based on many factors. Becoming a demon doesn’t need “ascension” nor does it need a change in frequency.

The goetia strengths and weaknesses vary and a person can surpass the goetia if they wanted. The goetia are nothing but a rank among infernal demons not an end all be all of to anything.

Becoming a demon after death is possible and becoming a demon while currently reincarnated is also possible through the request of a Deity such as Nyx, Lucifer, and such. However, some demons along with the goetia can alter the soul into one as well. However, I’d suggest a deity before a goetia or any demon as the method seems smoother with the former than the latter as the latter it’s more of a “corrupting” the soul in a way it’s basically forced changed.

2 Likes

The oldest known demon is the Sumerian Dimme Dim3-me or Kamadme. Also known as giddim3 or “black” they are the embodiment of evil. It would be presumed you would need to follow their example and reside in Irkalla the land of the dead home to Ereshkigal. Queen of the Great Earth. The Mayans have similar demons which reside in the Xibalba “place of fear” ruled by the death gods.

3 Likes

The closest norse pagan concept of demons would be “black elves", “swarthy elves”, svartĂĄlfr. primarily attested in the Prose Edda written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson a lawyer with a dwarf sounding name. synonymous with the dwarves and the dökkĂĄlfar, “dark elves". NiĂ°avellir “dark fields"

In Norse mythology DökkĂĄlfar “Dark Elves" and LjĂłsĂĄlfar “Light Elves" are two contrasting types of elves. the dark elves dwell within the earth and have a dark complexion, while the light elves live in Álfheimr and are “fairer than the sun to look at”, in cosmogony of various civilizations demons dwell within the earth.

4 Likes

Also look up gallu demons, these are the ones whom drag mortal souls to irkalla the underworld with their wonderful pitchforks. Ever wonder why the devil has a pitchfork?

2 Likes

The norse we not black and white in such a way. The previous poster who mentioned dark elves is spot on.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say they are close to demons, or ever were. They were compared to the dwarves from time to time but they were never akin to demons or close to it. The fire jotun were the only mention of being likened to demons.

1 Like

Only in the terms of dwelling within the earth. Such as the Mayan demons, Rakshasa demons of Patala, Gallu demons of Irkalla, and the like.

2 Likes

i would like to be a incubus ¿it is possible? ¿are you a boyfriend of succubi? ¿how do you do it? sorry if there are many question,i’m a boyfriend with lilith but i don’t know well how to be her boyfriend

1 Like

These are information I received from demons

When approaching race the same way we humans do yes there is no such thing as racial frequency but different groups of spirits have specific frequencies and coming down to individual spirits the frequency varies and we also should remember that these spirits are beyond what we can perceive and they in fact have all kinds of aspects with all kinds of frequencies for example Lucifer is balanced between dark and light frequencies but that doesn’t mean this is all there is to him

2 Likes

I usually feel people shouldn’t use “we” when explaining perception, if beings are beyond what you can’t perceive it’s best to not group everyone in that limited perception. Just saying. What is beyond your perception may not be beyond another person’s.

I also don’t really follow the idea of light and dark having to be shoved into everything, of course Lucifer can alter his vibrations how he sees fit, just like many of us can and other entities. However, then again I don’t give much hype to frequencies how most do.

My point being as a race it wouldn’t make sense, as we aren’t the only humans in existence, there’s humans within the etheric and other places, their vibrations as individuals differ just like our own and other entities. However, our vibrations remain within the spectrum of the plane we’re in, however, when we project our energy body’s adjust in vibration to the plane we enter for interaction with the life in that plane.

2 Likes

I have heard about some satanic high priests that got a Rang in the demonic but they helped a lot channeling Sitra Ahra on Earth and that was a reward.

1 Like