"Become a Vampire” spell/poem to Selene

But some people on the forum said that the ritual works and they saw a dark figure with red eyes. is it possible to change the body and soul by making a symbiosis with Lilith or Nahema? I also heard about the Lavarosh society (blood of the immortals) founded by the vampire Vallardus in the Middle Ages.

where can I read an ancient Greek book called “The vampire bible”?

It’s more than likely they saw an egregore created by them feeding the idea. The soul however can be transmuted by means of contacting a deity related to ‘vampires’ such as Aset, Set, Hecate, Tiamat, to name a few. Lilith is tied to succubus/incubus who are vampiric in nature.

1 Like

What about the transformation of the body under the influence of these deities? can you send me please the rituals for the symbiosis of the soul with Selena or Nahema?

Psy vampirism is the closest you get, you’ll still be human.

1 Like

Where can I find the original Lilith\Selene\Naamah sigils for ritual?

Lilith and Naamah are demons you can find online.

Selene is a Titan Goddess they don’t use sigils.

Neither three have anything to do with vampires however.

1 Like

Naamah is the mother of all vampires.Do you know such vampiric deities as Mudharam, Alda, Miriam,Zarhimal?I’m looking for their sigils and symbols to contact them with.

Naamah has her demons and succubus, mother of Asmodeus. Succubus however, have vampiric traits.

As for the other names maybe @DarkestKnight might of heard about them? I don’t see any information on them.

1 Like

This is interesting I’ve had a similar experience.

You can search for it online, you can find everything on Google these days.

Hey there @leo . A dream about Selene last night led me to this thread and your posts specifically (which I read with great delight). Since Ive waded through heapes of fiction and misinformation on the subject of Vampirism it was very welcomed to read your words which make me think that you know what youre talking about.
Which is why I tried to take you up on your offer:

but it seems youre not accepting DMs currently. In the case that your offer still stands I would be glad to talk to you via DMs.

Either way though, I really enjoyed reading your opinions.

I read that some people see a dark/hooded figure with glowing red eyes and heard faint soundsand, something like whispers/noises/footsteps outside/inside of their house or heard knocking on doors and windows so, you see, I was excited to try Ode to the Vampire Mother.
The prayer is originally in Latin, with its purpose of attracting Vampyres to you, for the purposes of being made one.
I did perform the “ritual” on the full moon of October 9, 2022 (Hunter’s Moon/Blood Moon) at 9.30 - 10 PM, facing towards an open window in my room.
I repeated the chant out loud for many times, twelve if I remember exactly.
The same night my family and I heard a lot of creaks in our apartment, at the first we ignored it but it only got worse and worse, screeching loudly and repetitively, and I had a vivid and grotesque dream, where I was in line with other people for being bitten by a creature of the night (there were two or three male vampyres. They stood before us, a vast crowd of humans, waiting) but a boy felt sick, the bite mark showed signs of rejection, so one of them, in order to get rid of the problem, decapitated him…
After that, it was my turn and I was bitten on side of the neck, slightly under one ear.
The next morning there was nothing, but…
From that moment onwards, no matter where I went I felt watched, even when alone or in a crowd.
A few days ago, I woke up, I looked in the mirror and noticed two little bumps in the exact same spot from my dream (could you explain to me how to share photos on this forum?).
No blood on my pillow, house is kept clean, sheets are regularly changed, no evidence of bed bugs, I don’t have any pets or allergies.

If you’ve done Ode to the Vampire Mother, please tell me what happened or any effects it has had on you. Thank you for your attention!

EDIT
I try to upload images with and without contrast.

2 Likes

I have just done this ritual on really magickal full moon. I immediately felt the shift. I had the intent of being visited by Selene herself and being bitten and then transformed into a full on vampire both sanguine and energetic. After a few minutes i felt a warm and welcoming presence that was telling me that my intent was pure and honorable. It also wanted me to share my experience of somebody who was really sure about being a vampire. I will inform you about everything interesting that is going to happen.

Edit: Selene told me that the power that you get depends on what you want subconciously. For example i want to become a great warrior. Something like Kain from Legacy of Kain. ( Video game series ) For others it might be something more specific and smaller. Selene told me that @Suiren already got her powers but it is up to her to know what gift she got from it. Also the intent that you put to this incantation before you start with it is the way how your transformation will go. I wanted something kind and pleasant. something that will give me sings of my good intent and so on. For some that got cursed by this ritual and are being stalked by some vampires after doing this, apologize to Selene for not wanting to being a real deal vampire. It is a offense. But for those who want to become something like Dracula or like something from Vampire the masquarade, it is a great opportunity.

3 Likes

Yeah so last night I recited in earnest the Ode to Selene with the intent of becoming a vampire myself. It worked.

Here’s what happened. Last night after midnight was the beginning of the Snow Moon. I recited the prayer to Selene in both Latin and English, followed by a respectful request to become a vampire.

After I turned out the light to go to sleep, I heard something that sounded like a finger tap three times on one of the windows in my room. After that I fell asleep. As I woke up the next morning I suddenly heard Azazel’s voice (Azazel is a spirit I’m close to) and he just said “It’s done”.

Also upon waking I had a vision of a white sphere in my room. Likely a manifestation of Selene since it looked like moon orb or something like that.

I looked in the mirror this morning and I kid you not it looked like my fang teeth had become sharper and longer.

I also checked my neck and on the left side it was very red and there were these two bumps on it.

I actually tried telling a relative however they acted pretty skeptical and didn’t really believe me.

I actually was able to speak to Selene earlier through channeling and she said that I am in flesh and spirit a vampire now and that I would notice even more changes to myself as time passes a bit more.

Two very interesting things she told me is that my blood will clot much faster making most injuries I may sustain heal considerably faster. She also said that sunlight or really bright artificial light will tire me out but the night and moonlight will empower me. I actually noticed this today as when I was briefly outside earlier, the Sun had this effect that made me feel very sleepy and tired.

I’ll try to keep things posted as I notice more things happening.

• Rayne
4 Likes

After reading the most recent comments on this I will try this again on the next full moon. I knew this worked and others on here tried to invalidate this spell and my experience with it. Yeah, I’m just going to start doing what my heart feels drawn to and I would advise other magickians and witches to do so as well. Never let others hold you back with their dogma and weakness. I wish I knew that earlier.

1 Like

Gotta ask again @leo , since Im not sure if you never read my message or arent interested in DMing.
Please let me know since Im indeed still interested, but if for whatever reason you dont want to just let me know too and I wont ask again.

Hey, @Chriss. How’s it going? Before anything, thanks for baring with me, as I only really come on here these days when I get the urge to talk magick once again in my spare time. Given that I’ve got an infant next to me I’m rocking in a bouncy chair as I’m typing the words you’re reading now, it’s safe to say I’ve got less of it to spare than years passed. That said, I still generally don’t tend to ignore people without good reason. But yeah, perhaps like EA has mused, I too wonder if it’s possible to really, deeply help anyone beyond the help they can give themselves in the end. True adepts seem to be like weeds; flourishing regardless of obstacles and setbacks. That said, I’ll help you, but let me state up front that after several years of helping people, my patience for anything less than 100% has worn supremely thin when it comes to my personal time. But it is an indescribable feeling to meet someone on the way up; to watch them easily accomplish that with which you’d struggled. Otherwise, I’m about to send you a DM, and we can take it from there. Talk soon.

1 Like

Has anyone else ever tried it?
If you have performed Ode to the Vampire Mother, please reply and tell us if something eerie/unexpected/unexplained happened to you (or a friend or family member).

I performed this ritual 3 days ago (full moon) at midnight.
In preperation I wrote the poem into my new book of shadows and I came across Selenes and Amborgios story. I sobbed bitterly at how beautiful it was.
Around 1 hour before midnight I went to the rooftop and gazed at the full moon. After some time I began seeing the face of a baby in the moon and it stayed there as long as I looked. I thought thats interesting because the poems references a “womb” and “being reborn as her child”, so that definitely fits.
At around midnight I lit a candle (no artificial light because Selene is a moon goddess) so I could read the poem. I poured a glass of milk as an offering (milk because its white as the moon) and I invoked Lucifer and Lilith to watch over and protect me should something go wrong.
Then I called out to and welcomed Selene.
I talked a bit about how much I liked her story, how I long for such a love aswell (minus the whole chastity thing :upside_down_face: ) and how I want to become more myself, learn more about myself and how I believe that this ritual/path will get me there.
Then I began reciting the poem for her.
I dont exactly recall how often I said it. Initially I aimed for 3 times because I like that number, but I felt like I was building up the morr I read it, so I just kept going (probably ended up reciting it like 10+ times). I kept building and felt like crying. When I couldnt hold it in anymore I stop reciting and just sat there and cried. I became incredibly hot and stripped all upper body clothing. Then I got a vision of a man (presumably a vampire) approaching me, asking in a neutral tone “why are you crying?” while marking my forehead with a red cross and leaving again.
I sat there for a few more moments, thanked everyone for coming and closed the ritual.
Btw, I was already tired at 8pm that day so staying up that long was actually realy hard and I consider it part of the ritual for me.
So I was incredibly tired after the ritual and went right to bed. While laying in bed I saw visions of vampire related scenarios: a pile of skulls, a necromancer, sharp chilly mountains, a castle, etc. The images were at once strongly saturated with color, yet also distant, dark and cold at the same time.
During my sleep I dreamt of an old enemy who had lured me into a corner and tried to attack me. It was one of these dreams where you know that you will lose the fight…only this time I didnt. He multiplied into 2 versions of himself and when the first one attacked I immediately bit into his arm with my vampire teeth, twisted it and really nastily broke it backwards. His second version of himself went like “gross!”, but I didnt stop there and broke the same arm in another 2 places and did the exact same to his other arm aswell, disabling him completely. Then I did the same to his copy. End of dream.

The next day I woke up with a headache. I thought it was because of the candle in my room and me not letting in any fresh air before going to bed, but Im still ill so its not the candle.
I did remember that the next day I felt really sleepy the whole day. I felt like my body is WAAAAY to heavy (never felt this before in my life) and like I could instantly lose 30kg to be myself, or that I could just step outside of my body and the whole world. ← thats really hard to describe but the whole feeling was very refreshing and felt incredibly good. I think I should lose some weight :grin:
Anyway, thats all that happened up to this day. The illness ended up being actually good for me because I had stressed myself out for mundane reasons before and the illness gave me a much needed pause from it all.
Idk if the illness is actually related to the ritual but it seems pretty obvious that it is. Im reasoning that its part of a transformation process.
Anyway, should more things happen in the future I’ll respond back here.

EDIT: Also, and this is probably due to the illness but anyway, my appetite is WAY lower than usual. On the other hand my appetite for sugar is through the roof. While the lower appetite is explainable by the illness I never had a high appetite for sugar when ill sooooo…weird.

1 Like