Become A Patron For An Ad-Free Experience

Good Afternoon,

I have rolled out an exciting new forum feature today. If you become a supporter on Patreon at any tier, you will automatically receive an ad-free experience on this community forum, in addition to other cool gifts. As such, current Patrons will see that their ads have disappeared. To see E.A. Koetting on Patreon, click this button below.

patreon-2-compressor

Help This Forum To Remain Open & Free Forever

Patreon allows you to support a cause, intellectual, or artist that you admire with a small monthly donation, similar to giving to a charity or a foundation. And you receive exclusive gifts back according to your tier. When I opened this forum seven years ago, I insisted that it always remain free universally. This means that anyone anywhere can participate. Over time, it has become the most popular magick forum in the world, and therefore the cost to provide it has risen. To support this, I have connected both Adsense and Patreon. While no one is obligated to support it on Patreon, I still kindly ask that you please consider it, as your help will allow it to remain open and free indefinitely.

Three tiers exist:

1. ANGEL

At only 4.99, you’ll receive monthly:

• Live chat on Youtube
  • Early access to new videos
  • Ad-free forum experience
  • Special flair on your forum username
  • Support a cause you love

2. DEMON

At only 9.99, you’ll receive monthly:

• Mystery video from the vault
  • Live chat on Youtube

3. GOD

At only 19.99, you’ll receive monthly:

• Discounts on clothes, art & more
  • Mystery video from the vault
  • Live chat on Youtube

Thank you to Patrons who have supported the cause of magick ascent for years now. If you have not become a Patron and would like to, please click this button below.

patreon-2-compressor

Godlike Power,

9 Likes

Not trying to virtue signal or anything, but this is the main reason I do it - BLAG is awesomesauce and I love the idea of crowdfunding.
So thank you! Getting tokens of being valued in return is always much appreciated :smiley: :black_heart:

2 Likes