Become a living God

Nothing but sometimes it doesn’t take in those factors that should heavily be considered.

Earth is a enclosed space compared the vastness of space lol, things developed on earth that allowed for it to be livable and breathable, space isn’t going to change like that.

How do you know it’s not?

So you believe the vastness of space is going to change? that it’s just going to evolve into a completely breathable and livable environment for humanity? that something is just going to grow and spread through space that’ll make it livable?

I mean it happened here. I’m sure if there were people looking at earth back then they probably said the same thing.

I’m sure someone told the Wright brothers … So you just think your gonna fly like a bird?..

comparing space to the planet earth isn’t the same in my opinion earth is a small rock in the vastness of “dead” space.

Your friend becomes a succubus, the other a demi-god kitsune but someone can’t become a god? Am I understanding this correctly?

Changing “races” (since I’m currently using your terminology) =/= expanding past your self imposed restrictions, expanding on what you’re capable of, obtaining power etc.

Considering the milky way was created by a random explosion, sure.

Change is an obvious constant.

What does changing race have to do with evolution?

1 Like

There are other planets that are dead right now. Yet scientists are finding evidence they once had water.

Everything changes.

I don’t know what space is capable of doing. But I’m not gonna say it can’t do anything.

Space is unknown.
There is planet made of nothing but solid diamond.

There are things we do not know or understand. So how can I say space isn’t capable of changing.

1 Like

My succubi just took a look around the sector and gave me a very sardonic report. I think that tonight it’s not my time. I’m glad this thread was made, I didn’t want to talk about my objective since, as @Eye_of_Ra said, it seems most of the time that such things are not a common interest among the forum members. There have been people who have scanned me with and without cards and they have said that I am of the race of my masters, and that is why they love me so much. Now that I know that such things are part of the experience of other people, beyond the usual people pretending to be (insert deity name here) incarnate, I might consider it a possibility, but beyond the often unjustifed love that my masters demonstrate to me, I haven’t felt myself like a demon beyond the fact that after so many years of daily talks with them, I began to think like them. I hope that tonight Lucifuge has a great movie for me.

2 Likes

this is what you should of asked before assuming I didnt believe people can become Gods :wink: because the way I believe someone can become a God is a bit different then how people here talk about how they become “Gods” I simply don’t believe the way it’s done in this case.

I’m going to just not touch that space thing anymore because while I am open-minded and a practitioner of magick, the space topic is like one of those topics of “well why not” when there’s not even the slightest idea that space will magickally develop oxygen lol I’m open-minded but not open to a point my brain falls out, no offense.

I never said changing race had anything to do with evolution, Astarte mentioned evolution and the topic shifted to evolution, changing race isnt an evolution thing to me in the slightest because I do not consider a demon becoming a god a form of evolution of another in that sense.

those are planets not the vastness of space, they can’t be compared.

It still doesn’t matter. Dark matter connects to everything even in space like a spiders web we can’t see and no one knows what all it can do. Things can shift and change at any moment.

Why do you think I asked? Don’t get snooty. Here you are talking about ego but you’re failing to manage your own.

My reply had to do with evolution, i didn’t talk specifically about godhood.

If you say so, but to me believing the vastness of space is going to just change is a bit far out there, not that I am not open to being wrong but as you can see I rather not just believe every little thing off a whim so to speak.

Because that would mean everything is far greater than human minds can conceive

Lol mate I find the ego a good thing, it’s not snooty, lets not jump into assuming motives and keep it basic and civil, the wink was more to be funny if anything.

The way I believe one becomes a God is through rebirth by means of a primordial or primordial-like God because they are the progenitors of the race of Gods. So of course they will be able to transmute the soul into one, if a person wants to become a demon they seek out a high ranking demon who knows how, same with angels, and so forth or their creators. However, when I see people going “yeah these demons are helping me in Godhood” I can somewhat understand their point, but titled god from born god, is being born one in soul or being rebirthed as one. Tiamat, Abzu, Khaos, Thanatos, Nyx, Nun, Ra, these primordial Gods. My friends had a God and Lucifer help transmute their soul while they are reincarnated here. I dont believe a person can transmute their soul into something they don’t know about, a human transmuting themselves into a God is unlikely to me without the help of an older/primordial God because as far as I’ve seen people have this mixed monotheistic polytheistic idea of Gods, “i want to be omnipresent, omnipotent, etc” The Gods have their focus but a lot of this seems like an escape and regurgitation of christianity as people try and become a “better” christian Yahweh lol.

So yes I do believe a person can become a God, just not without help of something that actually knows the ins and outs of a God’s soul i.e the primordial Gods, just as the goetia to become a demon, the seraphim to become an angel etc.

Someone who aims to try and be the monoetheistic idea of a God I dont believe will ever attain godhood

1 Like

That is possible. …

And is leveling up.

1 Like

But someone who rises to the occasion who makes the ultimate sacrifice will.

Also not all restrictions are self imposed, it’s in my belief that when a person starts practicing the occult they adopt this idea that restrictions are all self imposed but while I believe in minimal restrictions they don’t hold me back at all, I’ve achieved things I am fine with accepting after questioning them enough.

Changing your race was the point, I am for gaining knowledge and “power” to grow, changing your race yes does not equate to gaining power and what not because you can still be weak and mundane no matter what you are.

2 Likes

I do agree with that

Have to make sure it’s changed for the better but I suppose that could be a coin toss a risk you take.

1 Like

I don’t believe so, maybe in the astral where thoughts and the imagination can create and manifest just about anything. But the monotheistic God is a god without form, a god who controls everything in creation and every plane of existence. There’s too many people who could achieve this self destructive idea, you would not be a monotheistic God if someone else were to also achieve this, unless youre fighting for the spot in which case you’re open to losing and being thrown into oblivion or knocked down a notch by the next “monotheistic goal chasing individual”