Become a living God

True dat :vampire:

1 Like

Exactly but that eventually is most likely so far out that getting bored is highly unlikely, exploring new creations, unheard of places, different planes with different knowledge, they wont get so easily bored of what they are.

3 Likes

So I think what you’re trying to say is the only limitation one could have is placed by themselves?

Therefore you could never achieve the “best version” of yourself without settling, right? Which should in turn push you to further your abilities, because you will always realize you can do more and more.

It’s like not knowing information was available until you found out the library was down the street.

2 Likes

Don’t forget how funny humans are

2 Likes

Idk, I’ve always loved humans, even beyond this life and other groups of humans that aren’t from here. Theyre just really flexible energetically.

4 Likes

I know I wasn’t born for some great enlightenment during this lifetime, I have a mission that on the outside looks mundane but has it’s place.

It is more like I’m visiting, observing and this life is kind of like a vaction I need to do a few things with.

I know in the next phase I’ll have to go back to what I wanted a break from (just a break not a whole change up).

Possibly but if. I’m an angel :angel: and I see jim Bob is a lightening bolt throwing God. Maybe I wanna try what he’s got.

Like I’m a nurse but I see what Dr Brown makes and how he has his own parking space and maybe I wanna go back to school to be a brain sergeon too. … Then I just leveled up.
Was I happy as a nurse sure… Could I have done more as a nurse sure I could do ER, pediatrics, OB GYN or labor and delivery or drs office I could be a nurse til I retired and maybe never got board if I tried it all. But I saw what Dr Brown did and had and I wanted to be as Dr Brown.

1 Like

Jim Bob the Thunder God. Has a nice ring to it.

I think the two of you have the same concept, but different ways to explain it haha.

2 Likes

The red neck thunder god :joy:

2 Likes

All I can picture is Larry the Cable guy with a cheesy photoshopped lightning bolt

2 Likes

Thanks for the image in my head now :joy:

1 Like

Azazel made himself sure that I would do everything I had to do, thus I’m now spiritually idle, much like when you finish the game but you can still go around the map doing the remaining secondary missions

So basically jealousy? though to be fair Archangel Zadkiel has a legion of lightning bolt throwing angels, the Hashmalim are violet ray angels who are aligned with lightning.

But a job title is not the same as a whole race change lol, that’s like comparing real races like you compare mmorpg races, getting bored of one race and resetting and picking another one instead of gaining knowledge to give yourself “god-like” capabilities as the race you are lol.

1 Like

No it’s not jealousy just because you want to try something new learn something new and have comforts that go with it.

To challenge yourself.

No one should be jealous just because they see someone doing something and believe they can do it too.
Would you say I’m just jealous becuase I want to go back to school. Because I dont want to be an office manager I wanna be a nurse.

1 Like

The way you worded it sounded like jealousy which is why I put the question mark.

Like you want to try what he has, but instead of learning it as you are you view that the only way is to become what he is. So my apologies as I was confused based on the wording.

1 Like

I honestly was supposed to do most of this in the dark, but I messed up really bad and they had to intervene and I was avoiding one of the major things things I was supposed to do. The purpose is important and beyond me, unsure of the full extent but that is what it isn

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

Except spirituality isnt an MMORPG.

Sure there’s no level cap, but you can always expand beyond what you are now.

1 Like

Huh? Break it down for me :joy:

That was for Rungr, not you.