Become a living God

Why does it have to be above or below anything? why place levels on anything? why cant they be the best of themselves? is it sad to be your best self? is it sad to accept yourself for who you are and grow as yourself? a demon in the infernal isn’t saying “damn I hate myself let me be a God cause im a lesser being” probably not they are more if anything aiming to raise their standings in their home from a common demon to maybe a goetic demon, but that’s not going from one thing to another because theyre still demons, or an common angel aiming to be a seraph ranked angel.

4 Likes

This makes sense. I guess these ideals of “levels” were created to gauge progress.

For us, that is. Not necessarily for them, I suppose. It was just then imposed on them based on our own standards.

2 Likes

As a Sylph my goal is to become ranked nobility with legions under my command. It wont be easy but I’ll give it my best shot lol.
Im happy trying to be the best me I can be.

4 Likes

Since the house of a neighbor almost got pillaged as we speak, let me take this opportunity to tell you that I don’t agree with your particular paradigm, as my experiences have been different, yet I appreciate that it seems that by the ammount of experience that we have, we indeed share a lot of knowledge in common and that is beautiful

2 Likes

I don’t mind you not agreeing, I am not here to shove my view on anyone, I am only saying what I have seen, I’m not telling someone to stop reaching for their goals, as I’ve seen people become demons, I’ve seen people become angels, and many other races that get overlooked here. They felt they were meant to be those races not that they were shunning that they were human now but they followed what they felt and that’s cool.

6 Likes

They are not all equal. Take a vampire for example if you aren’t shielded you will be eaten.
Even with cats …can you put a lion with house cat? Who is superior?

2 Likes

I command sylphs from the Amprodias tunnel, why are you not in the formation? :rage: Just kidding, your objective is cool :smile:

2 Likes

Pretty much how I see it, not equal in the sense theyre all the same “power” but equal in the sense that there is no EXP that makes you level 20 or level 50 etc, more like each individual has their own experiences it’s not racial it’s just individualistic. A common demon can best a goetic demon with the right knowledge and experience.

1 Like

I’ll be in formation next week sir! :rofl:

2 Likes

Im talking about rungr’s paradigm. In his paradigm beongs are born as gods. So right now according to him there are newborn gods. Demons are more powerful than the newborn gods.

1 Like

Just like the lion is stronger than the cat. In his paradigm the cat might be the god while the lion might be the demon soul

That’s not what I’m saying but when you’ve done all there as say an angel and been the best you can be for years upon years… It seems you would want a new adventure.

Do you not get board after a while being the best Dr or nurse or whatever profession you are and want to try something new.

1 Like

Possibly but it’s the cat that’s gonna get eaten.

1 Like

Creation is too expansive to done what you can as the race you were born tbh. I honestly don’t think there is a such thing as doing all you can as your race. Your race does not dictate that, your thirst for knowledge does, an angel has the entirety of creation to learn about things which may far exceed hundreds of life times.

3 Likes

But you just said …be the best you can be. I would assume as the best you learned or tried to learn everything you could and do everything as that entity.

1 Like

Otherkin beyond tumblr. Sounds like when I realized that I could summon waifus

Being the best you can be isnt an instant thing, a lot of us here are way older in soul than we are and we are still aiming to be the best we can be.

1 Like

Tumblr OKC is so bad…

In my opinion, if the vampire is a physical one, you can be eaten even with shielding.
There are living vampires. here in this universe and planet. As well as other dimensional earths

1 Like

Right I get its not instant and can take mellinia to get there but at some point you should still get there

2 Likes