Because I'm bored

I’ve become more and more interested in discovering mysticism of the military order of the crusaders. (what a surprise…)) Being a descendant of one of those orders. I think there is much that can be learned about and discovered.
I doubt I’ll be able to find much in the mundane realm but maybe on the astral or akasic records.

I’ve begun my first rite and fast. I’ll begin my second on my hunting trip. I’ve also discovered a interesting practice of turning up my power…though it’s a darker side of Catholicism…

…no not pedophilia you spaz

9 Likes

I’ve always been interested in that too.
Keep us update

2 Likes

:rofl:

So, satin dresses and big hats then? :thinking:

:yum:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Welp, maybe not going to have bacon for dinner then… :face_vomiting:

Hey so I meant to reply that does sound seriously interesting, was brought up on myths about Crusaders and the Grail and King Arthur, all a bit of a muddle and don’t recall much about it, sadly. :+1:

7 Likes

This guy has the best lectures relevant to your gnostic ascension. Look him up on youtube.

3 Likes

Sound’s really interesting!

2 Likes

Alot is changing fast…one of my business seems to be picking up. I hope it works out. I may be moving soon in with another person see how this goes. I’ll be attempting to apply at the healing center in town I’m sure I got enough exp and cred to get there let’s see

2 Likes

Sounds like fun, what order is it?

2 Likes

Hey I’ve seen this image from Asian magazines (especially Pakistan).

Is this a Shiite devotee? They tend to do wierd stuff atleast 40 days a year ( the rest they do in hiding like extremely cool love and money magic).

2 Likes

The military makes use of a lot of remote viewing and a significant amount actually still goes into research for proving ESP and estra sensory abilities.

There was one research I read about the US military researching on the power of blood and how it can be affected anywhere despite the distance

2 Likes

Hospitaler. Knights of Malta

hmm??

I can do that without any physical implant but using one my make it more potent I dunno

3 Likes

OWhat I meant was that these people ( as I read) are Muslim Shiite devotees and they are pretty good at love, money and ritual magic.

Shiites are a sect of Muslims and they do have these month long rituals every year where they cut themselves up in large processions in India and Pakistan.The whole sight is pretty scary but fascinating.

1 Like

I’m getting sick and tired of the overly selfish people in the energy community…only want there own healing and such and don’t want to help anyone one else

5 Likes

… well uhm… i hope you don’t mean me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why with a title like this i’m surprised nobodies posted this yet. :grin:

P.S. I love that movie and soundtrack. :zap::metal:

4 Likes

Sounds right, partner in crime.

I’ve never seen this side of telgega. I’m actually very curious.

3 Likes

i read somewhere something like this:

"No, i’m not a healer!
i’m the one who decides who will live and who not! :smiling_imp:"

3 Likes

I am a healer but that also described me…

3 Likes

Nah

https://mobile.twitter.com/Doomskander/status/735592309623001092/photo/1

4 Likes