Banjax's Journal and other nonsense

Okay, but I repsectfully dfisagree, because if that happened this site would never have been started because black magick is still widely disapproved of etc., if people always did that we’d still be back in the caves.

If we let them dictate to us, we will be giving them power. To bow the knee is to give over mastery. :fist:

(Insert Rosa Parks etc…)

3 Likes

Yes are absolutely correct, and this why individualism is important isn’t it? It’s important to have people savvy in working both behind the scenes and in plain sight in order to cause change.

3 Likes

Strategy and tactic.

This relates to our discussion of Odin being wise enough to realize when to do what and seeing power as having multiple forms instead of brute force like some think.

4 Likes

Bingo. Sometimes you aren’t simply running away, but making a strategic retreat.

2 Likes

Very much agree there. A gentle approach can work much better in some instances.

2 Likes

The Black Sun symbol has so many correspondences:

• opposing the “clockwork reality” which is what the Ahrimanian current, also, opposes, and that current was arguably the earliest known opponent of enslaving dogmatic religion (the Black Sun has also appeared as such in my own work, unprompted)

• narrowing that down, the first manifestation of monotheism, the critical tool of mental and spiritual slavery (explained why here) stole a title of the Sun God, and then proceeded to take away from everything, including one’s own ancestors, and land spirits, and so on - a BLACK Sun (black being a colour associated with spiritual power, the female aspect, time, chaos, and extremes) is the most defining image and force against this theft

• the Black Sun exercise subverts links to the causal, and opens spirital channels crystallised shut by the mundane causal world

• the 12 rays of the Wewelsburg-style Black Sun link to the 12 houses of astrology, the division of the year, and thus point to an Aryan spirituality (originating with somewhat clearer skies, Norse astrology isn’t really a thing, because of the climate) - this in turn removes it from geographic chains and make it part of the same worldwide spiritual quest, that includes the Mayan calendar for example, on the other side of the world.

To say we cannot use any symbol and should shuffle about and be apologetic is in my opinion, to play the game of acting as though there is something shameful about spiritual exploration, like naughty children pushing the line until reprimanded, and that signals we are only allowed to do it within the guidelines set by hostile outsiders.

And unless every symbol men have fought, killed, and died for has been eradicated from the planet, which would in itself necessitate mass death, and suppression, the likes of which have never sbeen seen - then giving way on one area is to open the door to slow erosion of freedoms in all kinds of other ways, which (as @JezebelleMoon points out, above) is actually happening.

Finally, if “not all” members of X group have committed any kind of aggression just because some do, and therefore one may not call out that group en masse, an argument I think you support, why should use of symbols, be they heathen or otherwise, be any different? :thinking:

5 Likes

I long for the days when things were so much simpler. I wish I was born in those days and lived long enough to see how certain individuals fucked it up for rest of us so I can “Bain the shit out of them”. But I’ll settle for surgical strikes here and there. Enough said.

2 Likes

New video up. Pretty basic stuff, but everyone needs 101 here and there to regroup and center their practice.

5 Likes

Have you cut your hair at the sides? :astonished:

1 Like

Oh yeah, they’ve been shaved since long before I even joined here. Sometimes I just get lazy and it grows out so fuzzy that you can’t tell :joy:

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about getting a similar haircut myself. Either one of the below.

All in all I like your content!

3 Likes

Dude, you are polite. I thought you would be testosterone driven 6 foot 6 inch , Mr.T type.

1 Like

Lol no, that’s not me at all. Average height and I am usually a pretty chill person as long as I am not being pressed :joy: “Testosterone driven” is the last thing I ever expected to be called

4 Likes

Alright, some of you may know that even while gone I have kept up the videos. So I will post a few of them back here as well. I just need to review them before I post them here to make sure I am within the rules of the forum. So here is the first one, don’t just last month.

EMULATE THE DEMIURGE

I actually just edited this one to be rules compliant because I want to post it here for feedback.

1 Like

So I have been looking into yoga, and I fell down the rabbit hole of research, and I have found something interesting. There is a video that I will link to later on when I have finished it, as it’s over an hour long and I have things to do, but I wanted to get my thoughts down.

And the main point of this is CHAKRAS DO NOT EXIST.

I have suspected as much over the last year after the topic of the destruction of chakras became popular, but hearing the words of the swami as he delves into the topic of Kundalini yoga only confirmed it, as he cited the Vedas. We clearly see that the chakra system is not “real”. Not in the sense that everyone believes them to be.

They are a meditative tool. Much like most forms of energy work and magic, it’s only real if you believe it to be so in your own person. If you are a believer in chakras and “scanning” someone who doesn’t believe in them, yet perceiving their chakras, you are not seeing what is not there, but filtering it through your own perception as you wish to see what they represent as what we know as chakras.

They are symbolic, not unseen metaphysical organs in our body.

Now, I am not trying to tell you not to work with chakras, as it can be a powerful tool, however it’s important to actually understand the how’s, why’s, and what’s, of your practice.

I just desperately needed to get that out of my system.

4 Likes

tosses her chakras into the trashcan
There, I did it.

6 Likes

That explains why I didn’t die when I removed my chakras

4 Likes
2 Likes