Banishing: What's the simplest and most effective method?

Please share your methods of banishing and or references. I’m sort of a n00b and before I fully go through with the operation I wanna go in safely :wink:

There’s one where after you prepare your altar, you stand behind it, imagine a circle surrounding your altar (usually deep/cobalt blue), picture it float to the height of your heart chakra, Grab a point on the edge of the circle, any point, but if you’re gonna start working at say, the east point, you best grab the east point of the circle and pull it towards the center/towards you, while you vibrate the word “AL” increasing the volume as you pull towards you. when you get to the center, stop the vibrating, bring your hand into a fist, reach down and slam the ground hard(not so to hurt your fist)( alternately, you can slam the fist on you altar if you won’t disturb your altar tools): and vibrate INTENSELY ““KT”” while visualizing a strong force clearing away any negativity and strengthening your circle. (for visualizing the energy emanating from your center, you can use the vision of the energy you see in the air on a reeeally hot day, or use blue energy) This seems long but really isn’t, once you learn it, it’s really simple and effective and…most certainly easier than the following, which is also effective and maybe more/most widely used but it’s not as easy for me to explain but you can readily find online. Just google “The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram” I used the former until I learned the latter and now I mostly use a twist on the latter

There’s one where after you prepare your altar, you stand behind it, imagine a circle surrounding your altar (usually deep/cobalt blue), picture it float to the height of your heart chakra, Grab a point on the edge of the circle, any point, but if you’re gonna start working at say, the east point, you best grab the east point of the circle and pull it towards the center/towards you, while you vibrate the word “AL” increasing the volume as you pull towards you. when you get to the center, stop the vibrating, bring your hand into a fist, reach down and slam the ground hard(not so to hurt your fist)( alternately, you can slam the fist on you altar if you won’t disturb your altar tools): and vibrate INTENSELY ““KT”” while visualizing a strong force clearing away any negativity and strengthening your circle. (for visualizing the energy emanating from your center, you can use the vision of the energy you see in the air on a reeeally hot day, or use blue energy) This seems long but really isn’t, once you learn it, it’s really simple and effective and…most certainly easier than the following, which is also effective and maybe more/most widely used but it’s not as easy for me to explain but you can readily find online. Just google “The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram” I used the former until I learned the latter and now I mostly use a twist on the latter[/quote]
much respect, this seems fairly easy to remember and it doesnt require much and I take your word that it is effective

[quote=“iMAGE, post:3, topic:390”][/quote]
much respect, this seems fairly easy to remember and it doesnt require much and I take your word that it is effective
[/quote]

Yep, they both are. No prob. Don’t know that much myself, by comparison, but what I know, I will gladly share.

I have over the years done the LIRP, LBRP, and LBRH once or twice a day. In the beginning I experienced some phantom noises and feelings of being watched; but never any poltergeist activities or voices(those occurred when I was five; those ended after a week.
Other magicians/witches that come over for “work” remark on how strong the shields are and the feeling of ‘calm’.
I taught my non-magickal companions the Rosy Cross exercise which cloaks the aura of everyone present in the room. This makes you very difficult to see/interact with. This gives you peace of mind if things get oppressive.

Every month or so I also make an offering of food/energy to the spirits of the elements, my guides and those of place where I live as a sign of respect; being a good neighbor. Every now and then I get a dis-embodied “Thank You” or “Ok”.

If things are really Fucking Crazy and you can’t even clear your mind to do a proper house cleaning then burn some Asafoetida. This is napalm for spirits and drives them away…ALL OF THEM.

heh - I actually just do whatever seems like the method to use :stuck_out_tongue:
If I’m feelin’ circley, I go with the circle. If I’m feeling ritual, I go with ritual, if I’m feeling like vocalizing a command to leave - I go with that.

I use the LBRP and LBRH when I need to clear the energy in my house. They seem effective. I also burn sage regularly. But lately I haven’t been wanting to run the spirits off. I like the company. lol

Laughing really loud and spontaneously is a very effective banishing. It throws OFF the MOOD of the area. Kind of suprises them. A rolling laugh fest is also good if you see something…move towards it with a feeling of 'FUCK THIS I AM GOD HERE. You must know it and believe it and never NEVER EVER SHOW WEAKNESS.

…also for a quick INSTANT clearing ringing a bell strongly drives away all spirits.

2 Likes

If you want to cut through all the Judeo-Christian horseshit, perform the invocation of Omnipotence followed by a recitation with authority of the banishing in the demonic tongue given in Kingdoms of Flame: Ashtu malku ta dat arkata …

On the other hand, Haures and Orobas can be evoked to rid a place of any entity or forces, but to do so would usually be somewhat akin to using a tactical thermonuclear warhead to swat a fly. They are every amicable spirits though. Just invoking them and displaying their sigils will suffice for a cleansing.

3 Likes

Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Its a favorite for a reason and I think its a bit silly to get hung up on its judo-christian origins, just because of the negitive associations many of us have with christianity it has alot to do with its human followers, its spiritual associations are still powerful.

Having said all that I am currently in the process of writing my own ritual for this, really use my own powers rather than calling on outside help

im going to try the ancient Sumerian exorcism as a banishing technique, EA says it never fails

[quote=“Soundwave, post:10, topic:390”]Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Its a favorite for a reason and I think its a bit silly to get hung up on its judo-christian origins, just because of the negitive associations many of us have with christianity it has alot to do with its human followers, its spiritual associations are still powerful.

Having said all that I am currently in the process of writing my own ritual for this, really use my own powers rather than calling on outside help[/quote]

i use planetary LBRP and i love it. no judeo-christian names.

@iMAGE, do you know where I/ anybody can find that Sumerian exorcism. I did hear EA mention it on Truth Frequency Radio but have not come across it as yet. I’d be very appreciative to have that in my bag of tricks.

1 Like

check ur PM

1 Like

On man ancient Sumerian banishing, that has so much mystique. Do you mind if I also get it? Also what is the source?

1 Like

[quote=“Soundwave, post:10, topic:390”]Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Its a favorite for a reason and I think its a bit silly to get hung up on its judo-christian origins, just because of the negitive associations many of us have with christianity it has alot to do with its human followers, its spiritual associations are still powerful.

Having said all that I am currently in the process of writing my own ritual for this, really use my own powers rather than calling on outside help[/quote]

Soundwave, why I am ‘hung up’ on Judeo-Christiany has less to do with the usual criticisms taken straight from the mouths of 18th century French philosophes than it has to do with the very Weltanschauung of the thing. I have more of a problem with its God, its teachings and its morality than I do with its hypocritical adherents. Like Nietzsche, I praise the corrupt church of the renaissance and curse the straight-and-narrow reforms of Luther. And, moreover, it’s theology is nothing if not the expression of its followers. I will not, in principle, utter the names of ‘YHWH’, a beast that is at every point inimical to my very feeling for life and a symbol of everything that I resent, not to speak of the fact that it is not possible to use his rituals in such a manner without opening oneself up to his influence, regardless of what else one might accomplish with them.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:16, topic:390”][quote=“Soundwave, post:10, topic:390”]Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Its a favorite for a reason and I think its a bit silly to get hung up on its judo-christian origins, just because of the negitive associations many of us have with christianity it has alot to do with its human followers, its spiritual associations are still powerful.

Soundwave, why I am ‘hung up’ on Judeo-Christiany has less to do with the usual criticisms taken straight from the mouths of 18th century French philosophes than it has to do with the very Weltanschauung of the thing. I have more of a problem with its God, its teachings and its morality than I do with its hypocritical adherents. Like Nietzsche, I praise the corrupt church of the renaissance and curse the straight-and-narrow reforms of Luther. And, moreover, it’s theology is nothing if not the expression of its followers. I will not, in principle, utter the names of ‘YHWH’, a beast that is at every point inimical to my very feeling for life and a symbol of everything that I resent, not to speak of the fact that it is not possible to use his rituals in such a manner without opening oneself up to his influence, regardless of what else one might accomplish with them.[/quote]

I can totally dig this, Weltanschauung is a great word

Well said.

So I got Confused now
I’m From Islamic background And we were always told as children that jews is our eternal enemy till the judgement day And Israel Shall be destroyed
so What will it be like to the unconscious deep resentment for israel
To perform The lesser banishing ritual of the pentegram

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:19, topic:390”]So I got Confused now
I’m From Islamic background And we were always told as children that jews is our eternal enemy[/quote]

It’s true.