Banishing Shadow People?

Speaking of shadow things/masses/people, what is the most effective way of banishing them?

LBRP? Banishing water? Something else?

I don’t work with shadow people but have seen dark cloud-like masses following me and a gray form in the shape of a human moving across from one room to the next. I was shocked to be able to see it so clearly.

I’ve noticed some of the masses/energy make me feel extremely uncomfortable and feel malevolent while others feel neutral.

1 Like

@azav I would not start with reckless banishing. You’ve invited them into your life (presumably) trying to chase them away if they are trying to help will only make you enemies. However, if you really need to banish an entity you are sure is hostile try commanding them to leave by the name of the Archdemons or a Demon King you are close to. Some variation of that approach seems to be what is advocated by the grimoires I have read.

2 Likes

Thanks @TheStorm

I noticed an increase in this. Knocks and sounds of someone walking up the stairs at night would wake me up from my sleep. I didn’t want to banish familiars and such but thought it was necessary when the energy from some was malevolent and making me uncomfortable. Also it was making my child and dog uncomfortable.

I have used banishing water and called on Belial during banishing and it works fine but didn’t know if there was a more effective way.

1 Like

If he feels the need to, he needs to do it. [quote=“azav, post:18, topic:16511”]
I’ve noticed some of the masses/energy make me feel extremely uncomfortable and feel malevolent while others feel neutral
[/quote]

See what I mean? I work with shadow people (do not ask me for information, they don’t want their information out there at least not through me) not all of them play nice. [quote=“TheStorm, post:19, topic:16511”]

1 Like

@azav I’ve given this its own topic, it’s intertesting but a slight diversion from Telgega’s thread. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Anyway as for a method, I’ve had a mix of Rosemary and sage do the trick. Any method works, tbh so long as you’ve the will for it.

1 Like