Black Sun experince

do what now?

So last night I saw a form move in my room…tried to debunk it. It wasn’t a shadow it was a solid thing I live on the second story of the building.

A shadow thing?

Yes just a solid black mass

1 Like

Look up pics of shadow people really quick and see if it’s similar, just to be safe

4 posts were split to a new topic: Banishing Shadow People?

last night i felt a over whelming sense of dread. I maybe i was asleep maybe i was awake but I know i could see. that was a experience…still doing the meditation though, it seems like it’s getting more difficult to imagine the black sun

1 Like

Yup, same thing

Be careful

I feel nothing happening with this meditation. Not sure if I’m doing it wrong or what

I’ve definitely experienced some painful moving today doing truck.

Did Black Sun three days in a row (and the rising Black Sun in the morning). The first time, I blacked out from exhaustion immediately after, and the next two times, I could barely even stay awake during. I have had horribly low energy levels the last few days. It’s my “Shark Week” and I decided that now was not the time for me to be doing Black Sun.

I don’t know if anything is happening I’m gonna as ea

Probably wise to stop thinking so much about what is happening. This stuff works in mysterious ways. Just be patient and allow the energies to take you on the path you are meant to be on. One day you may look back and realize everything you asked for came true. Sometimes these paths teach backwards, by giving the exam first and the lesson later.

I’m still doing it. just very frustrating

Have you tested your abilities yet to see any changes?

not yet, haven’t done any healing or scanning lately

Try it on me, if need be.

Anything on ur lower mid shin bone or left hip bone ?

I forgot something i had learned way back when about detachment. Last night i simply let what would be, be and the meditation went fairly well. no obvious signs of difference though