Banishing Help

What do you need to chant to banish spirits in a house when using salted water.

How Do I banish a spirit that follows me everywhere I go?

Who is TWF in this forum and how can I contact them?

1 Like

I’ve used this simple banishing-exorcise ritual and it really cleans a lot of negativity and minor entities.
(the text is for free from Josephine Mccarthy’s site)
[url=https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll]https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll[/url]

What kind of spirit? How did you attract this spirit?

If you don’t know, you should get a divination on this pronto (preferably with a non-novice who won’t flail about if the spirit comes after them). There can be many reasons this type of spirit came to you. It may be a malignant spirit sent by a sorcerer or attracted due to negative circumstances your life or inner turmoil. And that will help determine how to get rid of it. Obviously, if you’re going through some sort of terrible circumstance where you’re opened up to negative spirits, flinging around salt water won’t really help. If the root of the problem isn’t dealt with, you’ll just continue experiencing the problem.

Do you mean this member, -TWF-? Same way you contact anyone here - drop him a PM.

[quote=“Euoi, post:3, topic:5773”]What kind of spirit? How did you attract this spirit?

If you don’t know, you should get a divination on this pronto (preferably with a non-novice who won’t flail about if the spirit comes after them). There can be many reasons this type of spirit came to you. It may be a malignant spirit sent by a sorcerer or attracted due to negative circumstances your life or inner turmoil. And that will help determine how to get rid of it. Obviously, if you’re going through some sort of terrible circumstance where you’re opened up to negative spirits, flinging around salt water won’t really help. If the root of the problem isn’t dealt with, you’ll just continue experiencing the problem.[/quote]

Thanks Euoi. Actually because of the negative circumstances and inner turmoil I have in my life is exactly the case. At least it was when I first summoned him/her about a year ago. I was trying to ask Lilith for one of her daughters at the time but I was drunk and I used the “risky” method of using a mirror to do it. All this spirit does now is make me really sad sometimes and make me want to kill my myself due to the intensity of his/her emotions. Which was actually how I felt at the time of when I accidently summoned the spirit.
I know what I did back then was wrong, but I promise I learn from my mistakes.

Can you help me?

I’d like to add just in case you’ve never seen my past posts that I know all too well about the importance and the kind of dedication and commitment it takes to have a spirit lover. Me and Succupedia had a long discussion about this. I just don’t want every other guy to lecture me about the importance of having a relationship with a “succubus” in my life. Every time I go through this, it’s always the same answer. I did my research. I’m not entitled to explain my reasons every time. When I told Succupedia about this situation that I’m in, he brushed it off and decided to lecture me about how important it is to have a succubus lover and how committed I have to be and how important it is.(Yes I know). Scolded me for doing the ritual drunk. (I get that. I’ve lived a year reminded of that mistake.) It’s still not helpful. Completely by-passed the situation. Not helpful at all.

Do you mean this member, -TWF-? Same way you contact anyone here - drop him a PM.[/quote]

Thanks a lot Lady Eva

[quote=“dron, post:2, topic:5773”]I’ve used this simple banishing-exorcise ritual and it really cleans a lot of negativity and minor entities.
(the text is for free from Josephine Mccarthy’s site)
[url=https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll]https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll[/url][/quote]

Thanks Dron

As I said, you need a divination to figure out what this spirit is and what to do about it…it could be a spirit in the legions of Lilith…or it could be a random thing that heard your call.
Your solution could be as simple as getting Lilith to remove her servant or as complicated as a full on exorcise it and protect ya.
Good luck either way.

Jimmy: Going by what you said, i think you should start daily banishing, not just one time. If the spirit drives you to this kind of depression you need to protect yourself daily.

Depression is a serious matter, and i would think about talking with a doctor about it just in case. Even if the origin is spiritual, if you are suicidal you need someone to talk to. Just don’t mention,magic or spirits to these people.

2 Likes

[quote=“Euoi, post:8, topic:5773”]As I said, you need a divination to figure out what this spirit is and what to do about it…it could be a spirit in the legions of Lilith…or it could be a random thing that heard your call.
Your solution could be as simple as getting Lilith to remove her servant or as complicated as a full on exorcise it and protect ya.
Good luck either way.[/quote]

Thanks a lot Euoi. I believe that’s exactly what I need.
Who can I go to for divination? Someone mentioned to me a few days ago about -TWF- but I never could find that person until Lady Eva gave me an exact link.

[quote=“proeng, post:9, topic:5773”]Jimmy: Going by what you said, i think you should start daily banishing, not just one time. If the spirit drives you to this kind of depression you need to protect yourself daily.
I did exactly what you did, tried to summon a succubus, a couple a years ago. Well i got shadow people, and my life fell to the crapper. When i started to do lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, on a daily basis 3 times a day, slowly things got better.
Depression is a serious matter, and i would think about talking with a doctor about it just in case. Even if the origin is spiritual, if you are suicidal you need someone to talk to. Just don’t mention,magic or spirits to these people.[/quote]

I’ll try to do the banishings whenever I can but It’s very difficult for me to find the right time. I live in a very crowded house. I’m thinking maybe since the negative spirits are attached to me and not the house, I can do the rituals outside in a park somewhere. What do you think? Will it work?

What about the shadow people? Are they negative spirits that attached to you or the house? Are they negative at all? I’m curious

Jimmy, a lot of people on here offer divination but if you read the Rules you’ll know advertising (replying to a post to offer paid-for services or products), or PM-ing you to OFFER services, is against them. Click people’s profiles, if they offer this stuff most have it listed there.

Try reading some of the old posts in the Divination forums, and also check the people listed in this post who all offer readings and/or consultations.

Jimmy: You can do rituals outside no problem, but try to do some too where the spirits are bothering you, with practice you can vibrate soundless, it’s called the great voice.

[quote=“proeng, post:13, topic:5773”]Jimmy: You can do rituals outside no problem, but try to do some too where the spirits are bothering you, with practice you can vibrate soundless, it’s called the great voice.
The shadow people was in my opinion pure terror, i got the impression they liked fear. They was darker than shadow, and not pleasant to be around.
The shadow people came after i dabbled in summoning a succubus with chaos magick. They where not attached to the house.[/quote]

Alright will do.

Wow, sounds like something out of a horror film. With that comes a lot of questions I won’t ask. I don’t want to take up your time. Unless you don’t mind.

Whoa! You described our public discussion like it was privately spoken between us two. You did your research? What was your conclusion of that research, if I may ask? The result of “researching” about spirits and entities like “succubus” is dogmatic in 99% of your searches, while these spirits isn’t connected to the modern religions of today in any kind.

You wanna learn? You want help? Then read the advice given to you, instead of whining and blaming others of “lecturing” you, while they pointed out the obvious mistakes you made this far.

Thanks. I appreciate your advice and your help and warnings. I don’t want to argue but the point I was trying to make to you was that I knew what I wanted. I would stake my life on it. I would climb mount everest for it. I would travel the globe on a row boat for it. Since they’ve already presented themselves to me. It only furthers my certainty. They’re on a whole other level than human girls. They’re amazing. It was only because you said my decision looked pre-mature when you really had know idea how certain I was to make that decision. I simply implied, “Thanks but no thanks”.

This situation was how I see it now like what your newly edited letter of intent thread states. There had been atleast two sides of spirits battling over me and it was tearing me apart. One thing I did this morning as I woke up was I banished one side in my mind and they all left. To my surprise, it actually worked. Once I get a divination I can
dertimine I can make it last permanently. I don’t know what else to do.

First find out what it wants, but if it is only there to bring you down, Call upon a storm god from whatever pantheon you choose. I think storm gods are used to chase away other spirits as they are usually the masters of black magic. I know it is like that for Baal and Sutekh at least. You need to come from the frame that you are above this spirit (like it is your disobedient child), if you fear it, it will only make it stronger. I was being bothered by a spirit until I threatened it then I realized there is quite a lot you can do to a spirit. Think about how certain spirits (Goetia) have been bound for years, a powerful magician can do a lot of harm to a spirit. Sacrifice this spirit to your ascent.

You could also use this, more passive approach, it helped me a while back.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE1fKNAmUbA]- YouTube

Are you still having issues with these kind of spirits?

No it’s not too bad anymore, but I don’t want them affecting my family either. It would hurt me even more. Like I said, there was at least two sides of spirits conflicting over me and I chose to be with one side. She’s a “succubus” spirit. I gave her an offering as a gift the other day and she became even closer to me. I don’t know how to explain it but if there’s any conflict I’m with her and I think I’d like to keep it that way.

I still need a divination so that I can find out what are the names of the spirits that are with me and possibly conflicting over me and what do they want?

Do any of them care about me and my spiritual growth?

What can I do to prevent any negative spirits from interfering with my life?

Thanks Nero