Banishing Help

From what I’ve gathered talking to Lilith devotees, this might be at the core of your issue.

Lilith is a force of raw female sexuality, and if you’re a man, working with her will be a masochistic experience. She tears down so that you might learn to build, she inflicts pain so that you may learn to receive love, she forces you to submit, broken, so that you may rise stronger.

Another key aspect to her seems to be female empowerment (perhaps even female supremacy?), and approaching her for sexual gratification has been reported by many to be an unintentional/unfortunate initiation ritual of sorts. They say if you approach her to learn, grow and ascend, she kicks your ass brutally, but ultimately for your own good. They also say if you piss her off, you might get harsher trials.

Now, please forgive any inaccuracies, I’m not a Lilith devotee myself. If I were to make a semi informed guess anyway, I’d say look within yourself, critically. If you’re harboring misogynous or sexually entitled thoughts or emotions, try working through them. Dismantle them. Offer them up in sincere submission, and ask to be released from your trials. Again, I don’t have personal experience with her, so take everything I say with a spurt of holy water, uh, grain of salt. Yeah.

I know you’ll find people that have worked or are working with Lilith here, and there are probably users on the BALG boards that have experience with her as well. I suggest you find someone who has / has had a strong working relationship with her, and seek their advice.

Yes DohnJee. That is the core of the issue.
The real question is not what the issue is.
The real question is how to right that wrong.
I’ve asked a few people but they mostly say that I should get a divination but free divinations on this forum take a long time to wait you know. I’ve been waiting two weeks for one.

People that have experience with Lilith. I believe Succupedia does, but he doesn’t want to help me. He didn’t give me any advice on the problem. Just gave me a bunch of warnings and “Don’t do’s”

The best option I can think of is to do the divination myself to figure out how I can live the rest of my life in peace and harmony. No complications

Thanks for all the helpful information about Lilith. She seems incredible.

johndee made a lot of good points. some spirits will try to test you and to see if your “man enough”. Those that stand their ground do a lot better then those that run away. Succupedia did try to help, not in the way you want. Divination wont give you names of a spirit, only give you an outline of the situation, unless you do your own scrying or Ouija. There is the psychic medium route but then again, you never know if its legit. Some are as dogmatic as pastors.

My advice is to get some sage and stand your ground. Find out what the spirit wants and tell them that they will behave or they will leave. You have to assert your authority in your own home, most spirits will respect that and cooperate. If the spirits still become a problem then many banishing rituals exist, some in grimiores some on the forum some from mr google.

For what to use you would have to trust your own instincts for that.