Baneful work direction...?

Greetings,

So I’m gonna do my first baneful curse/hex/magic and I kinda need some direction as how to the construction the idea of what I want to do so heres the situation:

There is this individual (really annoying) who will be participating in a local community election of a civic group.  This individual is very annoying, rude, inconsiderate, and basically all around a bag of douche. They have shown their true colors on many occassions and if they are voted in as chairperson, the community as a whole will suffer due to the way she approaches people (which is pretty terrible).  The down side is that no one is running against them at this time yet if they were to step down or remove themselves from this elected position, then the civic group would be forced to find someone else.  
 So, from what angle should I attack this from as to allow the best possible outcome?  I mean, I don't necessary want them dead, though a car accident with major injuries would definitely do the trick, or overwhelming stress in the home life would probably work as well, maybe scholastic activities become too much for them to continue within the civic group, or they become so caught up with their social/love life that they don’t have time to participate effectively (or at all!).  Like I said, there are many ways I can skin this cat and I’d like any input on what may be the most effect way to allow that to happen.  

Also note: At this moment in time, evocation processes is currently unavailable to me at this time so some relating to sigil magic, candle work, etc would probably be good for me at this stage in my neophyte workings. I do have the BALG ebook which has some good directions to take this working in, however like I said, I would like some outside input as to which angle I want to attack it from (i.e. social life hinderings, medical condition hindering, hideous flaming death by asteroid, etc…lol)

1 Like

Personally I would use a bottle spell for this type of working, I like them due to their simplicity and effectiveness. I would take white vinegar due to its clarity ( you want people to see through her facade) and its sourness. Add some alum to shut her mouth and some red pepper and poppy seeds to cause inflaming confusion. Throw in some needles ( I generally use 9) to cause pain and discomfort. I like to use figural candles for this work as well. Carve out the mouth and fill it with alum or pepper whatever is appropriate to you. I always put pins in the eyes to blind them to what I’m doing and also in their hands to keep them from working against me.

I would just direct the work at turning the public against her. Her worst enemy will be her own words as anyone running for election is depending on their words to motivate people to vote on their behalf. Sour her words to the public, make her lies burn in her mouth and make her confused so that she can not accurately express her ideas and be caught in her lies.

1 Like

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:2, topic:918”]Personally I would use a bottle spell for this type of working, I like them due to their simplicity and effectiveness. I would take white vinegar due to its clarity ( you want people to see through her facade) and its sourness. Add some alum to shut her mouth and some red pepper and poppy seeds to cause inflaming confusion. Throw in some needles ( I generally use 9) to cause pain and discomfort. I like to use figural candles for this work as well. Carve out the mouth and fill it with alum or pepper whatever is appropriate to you. I always put pins in the eyes to blind them to what I’m doing and also in their hands to keep them from working against me.

I would just direct the work at turning the public against her. Her worst enemy will be her own words as anyone running for election is depending on their words to motivate people to vote on their behalf. Sour her words to the public, make her lies burn in her mouth and make her confused so that she can not accurately express her ideas and be caught in her lies.[/quote]

Okay, sounds like a good idea to me though I do have a few questions since I’m not entirely familiar with some of the terms that you mentioned:

–Whats a figural candle? And if I am unable to get a hold of a figural candle, is there something that I can use to substitute it that would be just as effective?

–Whats alum? and where can I get this item?

–I’ve heard of a ‘witches bottle’ before, is this something similar? Also, do I have to place the bottle near the targets residence or where they are going to be? because I don’t know exactly when or where she’ll be nor do I know where she lives.

Update: so apparently I guess no one within the civic group is running against her so she will most likely get elected in since she has no opponents running against her and she has a few votes in her favor. Bottom line, she getting elected as chairman to this position.
Should I continue with the processes mentioned about with the bottle or should I try to pursue this problem from a different approach?
Also any other ideas and approaches are welcome from all, please feel free to jump in and throw out some ideas, comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, and anything else. Thank you all.

A figural candle is a candle shaped like something. A skull, man, woman,penis,vagina,devil etc. if you can’t get one a plain candle of appropriate color will be fine.

Alum can be picked up in the spice section of any grocery store. It is sour and nasty as hell. It will make your mouth pucker and purse worse than the most sour lemon you’ve ever tasted.

It’s not like a witch bottle it’s more like a reverse honey jar. Put in the picture and as you add the ingredients say your intentions. As This vinegar is clear may the public see your true self and as this vinegar is sour may it sour your election campaign. As these peppers are hot may hey inflame your mind and may your lies burn in your mouth. May these poppies confuse you and prevent you from being understood. May the pins and needles stab and torment you for your sins. Put he lid on and shake the fuck out of that jar while throwing all your rage into it you need to be about spent by the time your done. Burn a black candle on the lid (make sure it’s a metal lid) or next to it. Every time she has to speak publicly shake the jar up and focus your hate and rage into it. If you can’t get her to lose this election you may be able to wreck a future election for her.

As far as should you do this or attack another way that is your choice. Do a lot of divination into what path different attacks will unfold. Sometimes it’s going to happen no matter what you do. Sometimes there’s a bigger plan in the works we don’t understand.

1 Like

I suppose the obvious question is if you feel so strongly opposed to her taking the position why aren’t you running against her?

I like the way you think, Soundwave. I’m not speaking about Waltyrs here, but your point here highlights this point perfectly. In general, I think a lot of new magicians never would have even gotten started if they took this approach - many people feel powerless because they don’t take mundane steps, so they want magick to solve all the problems. Figuring out what it would take to solve a problem without magick often alleviates the need for magick. And once you have it figured out in mundane fashion, you have a much better idea of how to apply magick to the problem.

Running against her is a very effective mundane solution that actually has a chance of succeeding. Getting someone else to run against her is also a good choice. Then if you were to ply magick on top of it, whether to bolster her opponent, sabotage your target, or both…

Agreed, many times you’ll find preventative actions of the mundane variety would eliminate the need to try to use magick to stack the deck later. Also magick works its best IMO when coupled with solid mundane efforts, love spells won’t get you laid if you won’t go out, same for money spells etc.

Trust me if I could, I would. Unfortunately this civic group has certain qualifications and parameters that make me ineligible to partake in. Now there are others that I do know who are eligible who can partake and I’ve tried talking to them to see if they could run against this person but they are unwilling to for whatever reason. I mean, she was the only person running for this position and no one else wanted to. Kind of a shitty situation.

Trust me if I could, I would. Unfortunately this civic group has certain qualifications and parameters that make me ineligible to partake in. Now there are others that I do know who are eligible who can partake and I’ve tried talking to them to see if they could run against this person but they are unwilling to for whatever reason. I mean, she was the only person running for this position and no one else wanted to. Kind of a shitty situation.[/quote]

Totally understandable, I felt it just needed to be asked for context

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:2, topic:918”]Personally I would use a bottle spell for this type of working, I like them due to their simplicity and effectiveness. I would take white vinegar due to its clarity ( you want people to see through her facade) and its sourness. Add some alum to shut her mouth and some red pepper and poppy seeds to cause inflaming confusion. Throw in some needles ( I generally use 9) to cause pain and discomfort. I like to use figural candles for this work as well. Carve out the mouth and fill it with alum or pepper whatever is appropriate to you. I always put pins in the eyes to blind them to what I’m doing and also in their hands to keep them from working against me.

I would just direct the work at turning the public against her. Her worst enemy will be her own words as anyone running for election is depending on their words to motivate people to vote on their behalf. Sour her words to the public, make her lies burn in her mouth and make her confused so that she can not accurately express her ideas and be caught in her lies.[/quote]

So I have a question though, once I partake in this type of baneful work, is there anything that I should do to prevent any type of backlash or some type of ‘return to sender’ type of path work that could or would be incorporated into my initial work? For example, I’ve heard that if you use a black candle in the ritual, that it could lead back to you in some type of reverse effort, and therefore the black candle should be melted down, re-molded into a figural shape (or a different shape from its original form) and then buried (in a graveyard) or disposed of in deep water. Any thoughts, comments, or concerns regarding this practice?

For the situation you described I would use a black figural candle in this case a woman dressed in Black Arts, or Inflamatory Confusion oil. I would consecrate or baptize the candle as the woman’s body saying “insert name this your body, both in flesh and spirit”. I would put pins into her eyes repeating as I do this “I blind you to my work, you can not see me” I would put a pin through her hands saying " I bind your hands from working against me". When you light the candle say “as this candle burns away so does your influence, power and strength in this world and the next.” I do this to keep my targets confused and to keep them from being able to fight back as successfully if at all. Once the candle has burned itself out I take all the wax and wrap it in an old rag or paper bag, whatever is convienient and biodegradable and either leave it at a crossroad or throw it in a river that runs out of town.

I don’t see this working as particularly nasty so I would likely take a salt bath to cleanse of negativity. If I had been trying to cause physical harm I would use a series of cleansing baths for several days to remove any unwanted effects from me. I would also regularly invoke omnipotence and use that as a barrier for attacks that may come.

I wouldn’t do any kind of graveyard work unless you are familiar with working with the dead and have allready got a spirit from the graveyard working with you. Most graveyard work that involves burying things that I’m familiar with is to either kill outright or compel someone to stop attacking or die. Graveyard dirt can be used for multiple uses but I again caution this if you aren’t familiar with the proper ways to do this. If you decide to use some set up an alter for your ancestors first and work with them and their dirt to help protect you before working with other spirits of the dead.

2 Likes

"–Whats a figural candle? And if I am unable to get a hold of a figural candle, is there something that I can use to substitute it that would be just as effective?

–Whats alum? and where can I get this item?"

I like that this blog helps magicians out, but at the same time, it’s important to not get used to the idea of being "spoon fed’ everything. A simple google search would have shown you what figural candles and alum both were, and where to buy them.

1 Like

[quote=“all_over98, post:12, topic:918”]"–Whats a figural candle? And if I am unable to get a hold of a figural candle, is there something that I can use to substitute it that would be just as effective?

–Whats alum? and where can I get this item?"

I like that this blog helps magicians out, but at the same time, it’s important to not get used to the idea of being "spoon fed’ everything. A simple google search would have shown you what figural candles and alum both were, and where to buy them.[/quote]

I agree with your general point but since judging from Waltyrs posts he’s neither lazy nor some spell begging newbie so I’m more than happy to clarify something for him.

“I agree with your general point but since judging from Waltyrs posts he’s neither lazy nor some spell begging newbie so I’m more than happy to clarify something for him.”

I don’t see what problem there is with someone 'begging" or asking for a specific spell regarding their situation if they have already tried to search for one in this forum and came back empty. Unless it is against this forum’s rules and I missed it?
Also, Waltyrs was already asking if he would be able to substitute one 'ingredient" of the spell for another, without even being sure what the original ingredient of the spell even was. I do feel that he would’ve been able to retrieve the knowledge to those two follow-up questions up there fairly easy after you provided him with everything that he needed to get and to be able to do to complete that classic hoodoo vinegar jar spell up there.

1 Like

I have no problems with new guys asking how to do a spell and what would be needed and no there isn’t a rule against it here. Personally it’s the way you ask for help. If you seem sincere and willing to put in some work I’ll help you out. If you just say “Hi I’m new what’s a spell that’ll get me laid?” I’ll likely decline to answer that.

Yeah Waltyrs could have looked up a classic spell but much like tarot spreads everyone has the slight variations they add or leave out. If I’m telling him how I would do it then it makes sense he asks me to clarify what I meant. If you posted a spell and I was unclear on some details I’d rather you clarify than another member who may attribute different meanings or properties to the ingriedients used.

'Yeah Waltyrs could have looked up a classic spell but much like tarot spreads everyone has the slight variations they add or leave out."

This is the last I will write on this particular topic as I feel I have stated what I believe and there is nothing else to expand on and don’t want to start becoming repetitive. But I do need to clarify on this statement above that you just wrote. I never said that he should of just looked up a spell online instead of coming into this forum for a specific spell where someone might already have experience with it or know about, that wasn’t my gripe (and I think you know that). I talked about ‘spoonfeeding’ someone and I said that he was able to at least do the simplest task and look up what figural candles and alum were and where he could buy those two those items you said he should get. And I stand by that.

Good for you. I hope you feel better having gotten that off your chest.

I do, actually. Thank you for your concern. I wish I could say that I reciprocate those same feelings of concern for you, but I really don’t give a shit. =)

1 Like

Careful you’ll hurt my feelings.

Damnn youre still on this shit. You sound like the type of person that gets easily humiliated/butthurt when someone challenges you, questions you, defeats you, however you want to put it. Sucks to be you man.

1 Like