Baneful work direction...?

LOL dude seriously calm the fuck down no need to get your panties twisted. I said what I said above in jest to try and lighten the mood since you seem to have a problem with who and how I give information.

As far as the butt hurt, humiliation or whatever else your delusional ass thinks I’m displaying I assure you your projecting more than enough for the both of us.

You revive a dead ass thread just to critique my sharing of information and basically call another member here who’s contributed more to this forum than you have lazy. For what?

You still sound really hurt/humiliated.

I thought I would put an update (since there seemed to be some activity on this thread as of recent) on the situation regarding this: So the subject of my working is pretty much hated by everyone within the civic organization that she was leading and the civic group has also disbanded as of a month ago. Oh, and to top it off the subject is now working at a local kids candy store (hating life!) HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! Sucks to be her!!! Ultimately, not exactly how I thought things would turn out but I would consider it a success as far as the ritual and the tools that I used. Thanks again Wandering Fool!!

You should get her fired from the candy store. You should call in with false complaints about her…in different voices of course. HAHA do the mundane also1

also can this just stay on track it was somewhat entertaing in the beginning but now its’ takin from the form1

THats a great idea!! Though I will say that I do sometimes go in there to buy a truffle or two when I’m walking downtown. Maybe I’ll pop in there when the general manager is in and be like “…I brought my 6 yr old son in here last week and one of your female employees had a small bottle of liquor in her hand when she gave me my change for my son’s jellybean purchase!!!”
I’m sure I could probably think of something far worse but that wouldn’t be a bad idea.

\YES! make her sound bad, say that she always ignores customers and is on the cell phone,eats all the candy, she always give back the wrong change, she is not helpful, she has an attitude she likes cussing and yes that she is an alcoholic lol
I did this once to a girl working at burger king until she got fired =D

“also can this just stay on track it was somewhat entertaing in the beginning but now its’ takin from the form1”

You are correct. By me continuing to engage in this vapid and senseless “conversation” I am only helping in its perpetuity. It was never my intention to get into a childish argument with someone and I thought I was engaging in a grown conversation but that changed, unfortunately, once the sarcasm began. I’ll be an adult and kill this (at least on my behalf). My genuine intention when I came into this forum was to learn new knowledge and be able to positively contribute back as well. I intend to follow up with that intention. I didn’t want to hijack your post Waltyrs, and it seems that is what ended up inadvertently happening anyway, ill stop responding back to TWF in hopes that this steers back to its rightful and intended direction again, bye.

Glad it worked out for you Waltyrs. How about some details on the working? How long did it takes to start getting results, did you add/delete anything?

So, I pretty much followed the instructions that you gave me. I purchased some plasticine from the store, (white in color) and made a human figure from such. I then took some red clay and made ‘hair’ you could say. Sense the person was female and had red hair, I thought it would be best to personalize it in the sense to designate in my mind that this clay figure IS the target.
I then took a small piece of paper and wrote her full name on it and placed it within the chest cavity of the clay figure, along with pouring alum within the ‘mouth’ of the clay figure as well (so as to turn her words bitter as she spoke). From there, I obtained 9 pins and placed them in the clay figure: 2 pins placed in the eyes to blind her from my working, 2 pins in her hands so as to prevent her from working against me, and the remaining pins within her head and chest (just for the sheer fun of causing her pain).
Once I finished the construction of the clay figure, I then placed the figure on a make-shift alter and took a dagger for which I would use to ‘inflict’ my will upon the ‘subject’. I opened the ritual with a baneful mantra that E.A. posted on one of the subject forums (I have it written down if anyone wants it or you can look it up or pm me) that he stated that if I were to do any baneful working that the mantra should be whispered, 9 times at the begining of the working. I did as such, and then continued to repeat the mantra over and over again while I took the 9 pins and placed them within the clay figure. While doing such I pictured the pain and suffering that she had caused to other individuals.
After I can completed the ritual, I placed the clay figure within a small wooden box and placed it in the closet so that it wouldn’t be disturbed by anyone. After about a month, I began to slowly hear rumors of the civic group slowly turning away from her. Several of the group members had already decided to leave the civic group with the same complaints about it. After about a month or so, I took the clay figure and threw it into a river nearby and allowed the river to carry away the figure.
Shortly after I threw the figure in the river, the civic group disbanded probably about 2 to 3 weeks later. A few weeks later I saw her working at the local kids candy store.
I will say that this ritual was probably one of my very first baneful workings (or any working for that matter) and I was really kind of feeling somewhat unconvinced of my efforts and results. Since I have really no experience whatsoever doing any type of conscious magical rituals (ceremonial or sympathetic magic) I really wasn’t able to compare it to anything previously to see if i was making progress or not. Ultimately (now that I look back on it) I really need to put more of a ‘ritualized’ aspect to it all. I feel that once one ritualizes something, it takes on a more serious or respectful attitude and effect. For me at least, I know that the more I put into it personally, the more I can relate to it and ultimately, I believe it will have a greater effect on the overall process. I believe that I would definitely change some things though I’m not exactly sure as to what.

2 Likes

I’d rather have folks come here to ask about spells than just about anywhere else on the net, mainly because from what I’ve seen you guys just know what you’re talking about. Can’t say the same for most other forums I’ve been on.

I guess that means I’ll have to start pitching in on answering these questions… damn.

4 Likes

Thats cool. Since I’m somewhat new and don’t have alot of experience I’m kind of…how should I say this…skeptical of trying to gather from alot of different perspectives on spells and magic for that matter. I know that there is alot of information on spells that are just plain wrong and inaccurate as a whole. But for the newbies such as myself and others, we wouldn’t really know the difference until we would try them out.
It seems like a good idea to just gather from one consistent pool of knowledge and experience (and thankfully we have a good solid foundation here) so as not to confuse or become convoluted with trying to do several different processes that may contradict or collapse upon itself.

The fact that EA has attracted so many knowledgeable people here is exactly the reason to start asking questions, as mundane as they may seem. If you know you have a resource where you’re bound to get correct answers 90% of the time, then going elsewhere for those answers would be counterproductive. Google how to properly use crystals and see how many differing instructions and misinformation you’ll have to sort through. This forum really is a dream come true for people who are sick of doing that. Noone should ever be chastised for wanting to further their knowedge

I thought I was done contributing to this particular thread so that it could go back to its intended purpose, but I see people are still commenting on this particular subject, which is fine, but my comments shouldn’t be distorted or misunderstood and should be made clear. I never told the original poster that he should google how to do the particular spell he was asking for, because I agree that many of the spells that are out there are incomplete or done in different ways, and it does help to get the information from someone that has personally done them. While TWF was stating all the specific step-by-step directions for this particular spell, he also named all the items that were needed to be able to complete this spell, and looking back, he also specified what each of those items were, how they contributed to the spell and their purpose (which means the poster wouldn’t even need to look up what they were, anymore), so all that was needed in the end was for the original poster to look up a store that sold the two items he was looking for-alum and figural candles, which are items sold at pretty much any occult store and online shop (a simple search will concur that). That last bit of information, more so, is what my statement in my original post is about.

I missed this thread. Waltyrs, I’m massively impressed by the way you managed to use exactly the right amount of “gun powder.” You resolved the situation without overkill.

I wanted to chime in to say, for informational sake, that there’s a variant of the clay figure method that I encountered in a book once and thought was very clever. This is for “mean” workings. Instead of a wax or clay figure, you craft an image in bread or cookie dough. You work with it and consecrate it the same way you normally would. Then you encase it in a red gelatin mix and stick it in the fridge. Once the initial effects you worked for have played out to your satisfaction, you toss it outside somewhere where it will be exposed, but protected from rain/water (to keep the link active). As the protective gelatin melts, the figure is slowly exposed to whatever fate awaits it. Of course, the whole idea of using dough is that it will be attractive to animals, insects, fungi, etc… They’ll either get eaten or slowly rot from exposure. It’s this lovely sort of…lucky dip method. What I love about it is how you have that same element of “walking away” that we’ve talked about previously, with the fun bonus of randomization of fate.

Very nice Sultitan, I’ll be adding that to the recipe book. Like an icebox spell and curse got together. If the gelatin doesn’t stop them from working against you you have the opportunity to up the aggression when you leave your victim to rot.

I’ve heard of a method very similar, where one makes the figure out of dough and then leaves it either at a cross roads or on an ant hill. The victims health is to deteriorate as the body decomposes or is eaten.

1 Like

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:35, topic:918”]I missed this thread. Waltyrs, I’m massively impressed by the way you managed to use exactly the right amount of “gun powder.” You resolved the situation without overkill.

I wanted to chime in to say, for informational sake, that there’s a variant of the clay figure method that I encountered in a book once and thought was very clever. This is for “mean” workings. Instead of a wax or clay figure, you craft an image in bread or cookie dough. You work with it and consecrate it the same way you normally would. Then you encase it in a red gelatin mix and stick it in the fridge. Once the initial effects you worked for have played out to your satisfaction, you toss it outside somewhere where it will be exposed, but protected from rain/water (to keep the link active). As the protective gelatin melts, the figure is slowly exposed to whatever fate awaits it. Of course, the whole idea of using dough is that it will be attractive to animals, insects, fungi, etc… They’ll either get eaten or slowly rot from exposure. It’s this lovely sort of…lucky dip method. What I love about it is how you have that same element of “walking away” that we’ve talked about previously, with the fun bonus of randomization of fate.[/quote]

That sounds badass!!! I’m gonna have to try that next time when I do something similar of this nature.
Also, the person that I did this working on, i ran into them last night while I was out at the bar. I didn’t really want to talk to them as a whole but they saw me and they were with two of their friends so I was civil. For whatever reason, they were acting unusually nice to me (almost too nice, i.e. offering to buy me drinks and such,) I don’t know if I was giving off a vibe that gave away my intentions or what I had done to them but I did my best to put it behind me since I accomplished what I initially set out to do.

1 Like