Baneful question

Greetings. So I’m sick of my ex trying to make me feel guilty for being with my new s/o, it seems like everytime I’m talking to my ex my energy is being drained ( we are friends, I did pull away from them though. ) It makes me upset because she makes me feel guilty when she dumped my ass for some guy in her school, it hurts me a lot- She really went ahead and flirted with the dude less than 2 weeks, so I thought of something brilliant. Since she’s been inflicting so much pain to me, is it possible for me to consistently mirror back the pain and the unfortunate events that happened? Like sure, I can just do a cord cutting ritual and forget it but oh, I can feel the rage in my veins. I’ve been feeling low and this is like an energy outburst, I feel the need to use it against her. I want something big for her, something awful, a big storm that will last for as long as I please. I want it reign over her. I am not sure if there’s any demon who could work with me, any suggestions?

1 Like

Cut cords and move on. Attacking/cursing her will just in turn cause her to spread nastiness to ones she’s close with.

1 Like

you could call upon king asmodeus and venus to render this woman unattractive to all that view her

3 Likes

…so drain her of her energy, for your gain.

So throw a curse her way to make her feel guilt and shame everytime she thinks of you, channel all of that hatred and rage into the ritual and then cut the cord. Let it all go afterwards.

I would also limit contact with this person because she can’t be too much of a friend if she’s guilt tripping you for moving on after she dumped you. It’s cute you’re friends with your ex, but it seems like it isn’t doing you any good. You’re drained, angry, raging etc. do something to let the anger and rage out, cut the cord, move forward with your new gf.

Yes a demon would work with you, you just have to call the right one. Call on a spirit that will manipulate her mind, change her mind and emotions and make her STFU and leave you alone about the breakup.

Vamp her energy.

Send a spirit or servitor to mess with her mind, make her feel guilt, remorse shame etc.

Cut the dang cord and move on.

If this is what you want then do it. Never mind what we think, it’s your decision.

Good luck.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I have to admit, I like your style.

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know I changed the category of the post so that it’s easier to get replies ^^

4 Likes

I just write as if the person were sitting across from me. Sometimes when I write I wonder if it makes sense because my thoughts can be all over the place at times.

I come in peace though, from a genuine place…:wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to learn from your magic then :sunglasses:

You’re response surprised me- thank you and everyone who replied.

1 Like

Interesting you used the word mirror. There is such a thing as a mirror shield, which does exactly this doesn’t take much effort, and doesn’t put you in the position of being the bad guy…

Not because that’s a bad thing, but because feelings change over time and you don’t want to look back and wish things had been different. You’re still attached and that’s why it hurts, so active baneful work could rebound at this stage as well.

1 Like

Thank you! I shall look into this.

1 Like

Exactly bro, don’t get caught up in trying to destroy your ex, it’ll take away from your new beautiful girlfriend.

Why give your ex time and attention when you got a new girl.

I say you cut the cord and do a working to improve your bond with the new girl. You’ll leave the toxic ex in the dust then ride away into the sunset with your new boo.

1 Like