BALG RULES - Please read them!

YouTube links are fine.

4 Likes

Awesome!! Thaaank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Bump to let everyone know that, following on from some requests, it is important to please keep posts in English, for the reasons given below. :+1:

Edit to add: I didn’t think I’d need to say this, but seemingly I do, that short phrases in non-English languages are fine, posting demonic language like the chants E.A. channelled, demonic enns, etc… the clarification is intended to address long conversations which members cannot easily read and which add to the moderation burden for all concerned.

Also to open the route by which members who use Google Translate can get help meeting people who speak their own language. :smiley:

8 Likes

I have read the rules and understand what is expected of me in this community.

5 Likes

A little late but read and agreed

4 Likes

Better late than never. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Read and agreed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noted. :blush:

1 Like

read and understood :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read and agree.

1 Like

Read and agreed.
(Think i forgot to do that when i first signed up.)

2 Likes

read AND AGREE

2 Likes

Read and accepted.

2 Likes

Read the rules and understand them.

1 Like

I should have read these as soon as my account was activated, but I have now and think these are all good rules to have.

2 Likes

Read the rules and agree to them.

1 Like

Read and understood.

1 Like

I do agree

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva I figured this is the best place to ask. I was curious I get the tags below the username denote the trust level, I get what regular, moderator, and Global moderator mean, but what does “patron” mean?

3 Likes

Also is there a rule against posting artwork and such, not for sale but just to share or is there a specific thread for that? this is more out of curiosity, but I figured it’d be good to know

2 Likes