BALG RULES - Please read them!

Read the rules and understand them.

1 Like

I should have read these as soon as my account was activated, but I have now and think these are all good rules to have.

3 Likes

Read the rules and agree to them.

1 Like

Read and understood.

1 Like

I do agree

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva I figured this is the best place to ask. I was curious I get the tags below the username denote the trust level, I get what regular, moderator, and Global moderator mean, but what does “patron” mean?

3 Likes

Also is there a rule against posting artwork and such, not for sale but just to share or is there a specific thread for that? this is more out of curiosity, but I figured it’d be good to know

2 Likes

It means someone who supports BALG’s work via Patreon. It is a fairly new thing, maybe Timothy will post about it. I’m a volunteer moderator so not engaged in any way with the business/financial side of BALG. :slight_smile:

Nope, always good to see artworks, many of us have shared our magickal and creative art on here here. :+1:

Have a search for a topic or start your own Journal at Journals, Group Rituals & Free Readings - Become A Living God

4 Likes

Depending on the options for tiers and how much some of my new endeavors will cost as far as bills, a patreon for BALG would be something I’d at least be interested in.

3 Likes

wow, i hope i do not exercize such rudeness. feef free to bump me should i ever… but also let me know so i can learn the margins good.

1 Like

I have read the rules and do understand them

2 Likes

Welcome to all new members who joined us recently, just bumping this so everyone has a chance to know the forum-specific rules here. :+1:

9 Likes

Rules read and perfectly understood, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

3 Likes

I have read and understand the rules.

2 Likes

read and understood.

2 Likes

I Read and understand the rules​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Read, understood, and agreed to!

2 Likes

I’ve red and I agree

2 Likes

Read & understood

2 Likes

My apologies In advance, for asking you this, quite a while after you made this comment;

There are a few rituals, spells, & questions I would like to answer publicly, (that I get asked quite a bit through my dms), if I make a YouTube video, is it still okay to post that in a new thread, or could that be considered by the admins of the forum, spaming/self premonition??

I wanted to ask before I assumed, & did it. I thoroughly enjoy this forum, & respect all the rules that have been in place, & wish not to break)disobey what has been established.

Thank you!!

1 Like