BALG RULES - Please read them!

wow, i hope i do not exercize such rudeness. feef free to bump me should i ever… but also let me know so i can learn the margins good.

1 Like

I have read the rules and do understand them

2 Likes

Welcome to all new members who joined us recently, just bumping this so everyone has a chance to know the forum-specific rules here. :+1:

9 Likes

Rules read and perfectly understood, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

3 Likes

I have read and understand the rules.

2 Likes

read and understood.

2 Likes

I Read and understand the rules​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Read, understood, and agreed to!

2 Likes

I’ve red and I agree

2 Likes

Read & understood

2 Likes

My apologies In advance, for asking you this, quite a while after you made this comment;

There are a few rituals, spells, & questions I would like to answer publicly, (that I get asked quite a bit through my dms), if I make a YouTube video, is it still okay to post that in a new thread, or could that be considered by the admins of the forum, spaming/self premonition??

I wanted to ask before I assumed, & did it. I thoroughly enjoy this forum, & respect all the rules that have been in place, & wish not to break)disobey what has been established.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Yes, you can post a YouTube video. Many members have.

The rules against self promotion is mainly aimed at people who come here to promote their monetised blogs, channels or magical services.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Thank you!! I truly appreciate the response, & clarification!!

3 Likes

Nope, all good, we do ask no-one collect personal info to make something unless they’ve been active 3 months, but uploading your work on YouTube is fine, look forward to seeing it. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva!! I’m sorry it took me so long to get back to you!! I’m literally just seeing this!!

I’m looking forward to sharing my work with you, & everyone :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hi I’m an ancient member previously read and agree, agree still, and hopefully useful as a male witch of Hecate.

3 Likes

Welcome to all our new members! :smiley:

This little imp has a very important message for you:

intro3

5 Likes

I had seen the requirement to provide information about yourself before I made an account and the rules listed here are all well within my code of respect, so seeing them after making an account provided me insight in to the fact that additional research doesn’t hurt, fortunately the rules here were essentially ingrained in my mind prior to even becoming aware of this forum.

2 sayings/mantras I believe in are;

• Treat people how you want to be treated,
  • If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.
5 Likes

Understood

1 Like

Read and agree

2 Likes