BALG Meditation Log In

04May22 Day 4 (Med 97)

39min trance/feeling

Performed LBRP. Did fire breathing for a minute. Did countdown to trance visualization. Halfway through the first countdown felt a tingling on both cheeks. As I started second the sensation moved to between my eyes and was intensely pleasurable and stayed that way for a good while. After it stopped felt same sensation above my right ear. After that stopped felt it again at the back base of my skull. Each time i tried to focus on it, but it was pretty strong to the point it was becoming distracting. Still didn’t stop session and let it pass. Didn’t hear or see anything, but the feels were next level today. Strangely enough, with all these sensations, the pulsing sensation wasn’t here today at all.

1 Like

Log 129.

Yesterday
20 min AY EEM MA TA AH

2 Likes

05May22 Day 5 (Med 98)

36 min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Decided to change up again and just sit in silence today. Stared at candle until haze, but instead of closing eyes, remained staring and watching peripherals as well. Didn’t see anything really, but noticed the deep purple blue around the candle again. Listened and watched for a while, then closed eyes. Sat for a while listening to the world outside. Out of nowhere had what felt like a line of cool air run the length of the underside of my shaft to my taint. Definitely woke me up and made me laugh a little. (someone/something was saying hi in a watch this way). Felt/heard/saw nothing else. Had a delivery come to the house and ring the doorbell and my concentration was shot, so I ended for the day. Still a fun experience in a what was that fashion.

06MAY22 Day6 (Med 99)

42 min practice/trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Added a new step of practicing astral projection. Laid back and felt each portion of my body feel heavy, relax, and sink into the bed. Got to my head, but couldn’t quite get the drop sensation or anything past (tones/tingles/cave). Did try visualizing spinging my body on it’s axis so my head would be by my feet and felt a weird sensation, but hard to describe and nothing else. Continued for about 10min and finished for day. Sat up quarter lotus, closed eyes, and sat in silence. felt head touches, but no sounds or anything else. Finished for the day, but will make this new routine for a bit until I begin to progress. 1 more day and I can make a week straight! So happy, but don’t want to jinx it.

03Jun22 Day 3 (Med 106)

33min listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Fire breathing. Stared at candle until trance and sat in silence in the dark. Saw/heard/felt nothing, but was hit with a wave of sadness about 10min in. Sat in it for awhile with tears, then reset and started again. Found it hard to get back to trance so called it for evening.

15Jun22 Day1 (Med 107)

31min listening/trance/feeling

I don’t know why, but after the last meditation I had some block come up that made me apprehensive about meditating. I don’t know why, but for over a week everytime I was going to do it, I would come up with an excuse not to and push it off. Finally made myself do it and once again don’t know why I stopped. Performed LBRP. No bells and whistles, just stared until I felt trance, closed my eyes, and listened/felt. Nothing crazy happened, though I did feel a lot of tingles on my crown. Also, finally figured out something from past meditations. I had felt like I was rocking like back and forth/in and out of myself. Today I realized it was me feeling my heart reverberate through my body! I had never realized or consciously felt this before and it just dawned on me as I was going through feeling my chakras. Not sure if this has any implications towards further meditations or advancement in practice, but maybe it does mean I’m slowly getting more in touch with my body. Anyways, I thought it was cool and I’m sticking with that lol.

16Jun22 Day2 (Med 108)

42min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Performed fire breathing. Invited Lady Lilith to meditate along side me. Immediately felt aroused, the room darkened, and I went into trance very quickly. It felt really good, like a warmth radiating from my center. Heard some inaudible talking, but couldn’t make it out. Felt some touches on right side but nothing crazy. Felt like I reached a deeper trance then usual, but nothing really happened. Thanked Lady Lilith and any others that might be there and ended. Time seems to have passed rather quickly as I thought I ended after 10 minutes, but had been over 40.
Overall felt really good during and continuing as of now.

17Jun22 Day3 (Med 109)

46min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Performed fire breathing. Stared beyond candle 'til I felt trancish and then closed eyes. Sat in silence for a long time. I felt a pleasurable pin at the base of my spine, and at the same time, realized I was hunched over, so I straightened and went back to trance. Then I felt like a finger run down my palm to middle finger on my left hand. My hands, that I usually keep in muladhara position had turned inward, so i laid them both flat and relaxed against my legs in correct position again. Felt some slight tingles on crown after, but nothing really of significance. I did at one point inhale quite suddenly as if I had forgotten to breathe for a bit and the darkness in both my eyes rippled like two rocks dropped in a pond which was cool to see (not sure if meaning or just being startled out of trance effect). That’s about it. Glad I am getting back to practice.

19Jun22 Day 5 (Med 111)

38 min trance/listening/feeling

Lit a candle. Performed LBRP. Sat in silence trying to sense anything for a long while. Felt tingles on crown and a touch on my inner left side of my neck. After a while, I kinda mopped about not knowing if I’m progressing or what I’m doing exactly and the usual wish I had an instructor gripes. After a bit of this, I collected myself and went back to trance. Spent the last few minutes repeating a mantra I found on v.k. jehannum’s site for opening senses. Thanked all that might be present and ended.

27Jun22 Day 2 (Med 115)

42 min trance/listening/feling

Performed LBRP. Performed fire breathing. Gazed at wall until felt trancish then closed eyes and counted down to void. Sat in this state for remainder. Just tried to listen to see if I could hear anything outside the norm. Didn’t hear anything, but went pretty deep down as I felt the closing in sensation and saw color ripples in my eyelids a few times. Took me a bit to come out of but wasn’t difficult just felt like climbing. Felt tingles above my left ear and top of crown as well as my taint lol. Feel a little refreshed, but am having residual feelings on crown still over an hour later.

28Jun22 Day 3 (Med 116)

33min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Performed fire breathing. Gazed above candle until felt trancish then closed eyes and counted down to void. I kept hearing sounds outside house that would stop me counting down. After 4th time I gave up. I sat in silence for a bit. I felt a weird pain sensation in my right foot and it felt like a needle at the same time go through my stomach (First time). It wasn’t harming in any way that I know of, but was definitely noticeable. After a minute both stopped at same time. Sat for a bit longer, but was still distracted and decided to come back later today and try again.

1 Like

29JUN22 Day 4 (Med 117)

57min invocation/trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Performed an invocation to Lady Lilith to present the poem she requested. Didn’t really feel her or any other presences today, but continued as if. Recited her Enn and had usual sigil pop and air become very smokey/hazy. After sat in meditation doing void countdown method. Felt like only a few minutes but over 40 min seems to have gone by in med state. Thanked all for coming and ended.

1 Like

03JUL22 Day1 (Med 119)

22min trance/listening/feeling

Performed LBRP. Practiced energy ball for a few minutes and then practiced looking at aura (bright sky blue). Closed eyes and sat in silence. At one point went deeper as the darkness closed in a bit, but didn’t hear, feel, or see anything today, though at one point my mind said grounding? Opened eyes and ended. Noticed it wasn’t that long of time, but felt better/energized so called it.

07JUL22 Day 1 (Med 121)

30min trance

Performed LBRP. Just sat in silence and let mind wonder where it would. At one point the thought “let go” popped in my mind. I asked myself let go what and after a few minutes had the thought “accept” pop up. I asked myself accept what, but had no more thoughts arrive.

10JUL22 Day 1 (Med 122)

42min trance/listening

Performed LBRP. Sat in silence with eyes closed for remainder. Had a few thoughts pop in on things I could try for things I was reflecting on. Outside that, felt/heard/saw nothing new or crazy. Feels stagnate again, but I have been missing days. May need to step things back up.

15JUL22 Day 1 (Med123)

58 min trance/feeling

Performed LBRP. I had fallen off of late and wanted to get back to meditating seriously. Weirdly enough, a video for a guided meditation popped up on both my YT and a few other places. After seeing it for a third time thought I would try it. I took some deep breaths to center myself, invited Lady Lilith to join me if she chose, and started the guided meditation. Not only did I reach a pretty deep trance, but I felt some very new things during this. I felt a pulsing heat and arousal well up from my root chakra. As it progressed I felt a touch that felt like it was writing something on me. Started on my right arm and slowly progressed across my back to the left with many circles and lines. After felt the warmth travel through me to my heart chakra and felt touches along the side of my head. Over all left feeling amazing/refreshed and noticed I had been at it much longer then I thought. Thanked Lad Lilith for joining me and ended. As i’m writing this, still feel warmth and comfort and good? Will do again I think.

1 Like

16JUL22 Day 2 (Med 124)

42min trance/feeling

Performed LBRP. Did the guided meditation again. Today was completely different. I didn’t feel what I had felt the day before, though I did still feel good after. I did feel a circle drawn in my left hand and a line from it up my arm. After, something new occurred. Everything went silent? I could still here the guided meditation, but I could no longer hear the environment, air conditioning, my own breathing. It was just still. First time. It was kinda weird, but went with it.

17JUL22 Day 3 (Med 125)

21 min listening

Performed LBRP. Was raining outside, so sat and just listened to the rain. Became too much as happy rain turned into huge thunderstorm with lightning striking nearby, so called it. Was nice to start at least lol

1 Like

Started my regular meditation practice. Travelled to Raziels pine Forrest during it and everything was pretty clear. I trust I experienced the legendary TGS

3 Likes

Did my new meditation today and had a conversation with Azazel. He appeared to me as a giant eye and we briefly conversed on the nature of what I was seeking. I told him I wanted to be able to see. He tells me to get a backing for my scrying mirror. Felt the “Tickling of the ant” in my forehead. :eye:

1 Like